Careers

Ubereats driver ... is it worth it ?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2018 8:05 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2004
4725 posts
200 upvotes
I did the math, it's not worth it without the referral bonus. Without, it's about min wage but worse than that because your own expenses.
Dec 10, 2016
6 posts
3 upvotes
Im trying to figure out how place a rack on my electric bike, so I can delivery pizza and larger orders. Can some please post a picture of your bike if you were able to do that? I'd highly appreciate it.
Sep 26, 2017
179 posts
151 upvotes
I delivered pizza in university and made much more than what you guys are stating you made from ubereats

I did part-time about 5-6 hours and each shift would net me over 100$ easily and on busy weekends, ive made up to 500$ with about 20 hours.

pizza hut paid me 5$/delivery cash plus tip. if you are doing it to supplement your main income, this would be better as it has no tax implications
Mar 23, 2015
3 posts
Toronto
Hi what city are you doing the the deliveries , I was told by uber I can't use my CBR. Expressionless Face
Mar 23, 2015
3 posts
Toronto
Is anyone using a motorcycle or gas scooter to deliver ubereats in Toronto. I was told I cannot use either and I can only use a bicycle or e-bike why is this? It doesn't make any sense at all who came up with this regulation? I try to get answers from ubereats but they just tell me it's a policy.
Mar 25, 2017
221 posts
110 upvotes
DanielK108 wrote:
Jan 17th, 2018 9:50 am
Is anyone using a motorcycle or gas scooter to deliver ubereats in Toronto. I was told I cannot use either and I can only use a bicycle or e-bike why is this? It doesn't make any sense at all who came up with this regulation? I try to get answers from ubereats but they just tell me it's a policy.

I guess they want to identify your vehicle ?
Feb 22, 2018
1 posts
Hi!

I am just new to Toronto, a new immigrant, love biking and contemplating to do UberEats deliveries. Can i pull on it as a full time job? I can work weekends and whole of lunch/dinner hours during weekdays. I would be preferring downtown.

How much a minimum I could make, considering the fact that my average speed comes out to be 20km/ph?

Thanks

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)