Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[UGO/Indigo/Amazon/UDC]Get Free $10 Indigo gift card when you buy any $20 gift card in UGO wallet - Mother's day

• Last Updated:
  • May 3rd, 2019 2:51 pm
Apr 22, 2019
7 posts
51 upvotes

[UGO/Indigo/Amazon/UDC]Get Free $10 Indigo gift card when you buy any $20 gift card in UGO wallet - Mother's day

Deal Link:
Expiry:
May 13, 2019
Saw this on Facebook, looks like UGO is part of TD bank. Have options to buy Amazon, Indigo or Ultimate dining card. Not a bad deal. I was thinking to buy some flower and an Indigo gift card for my mom and then saw this offer.

Give your mom the gift of choice and get rewarded! Send her any e-gift card of $20 from UGO Wallet and get a bonus $10 Indigo e-gift card. Open to new & existing UGO Wallet customers using promo code MOM19. Offer details at ugo.ca/mothers-day-offer

================
*Tablets and iPads not eligible. Current UGO Wallet users can enter a promo code by tapping Marketplace in the app's main menu. Limit one per customer. Bonus e-gift card will arrive in app within one week of purchase. Offer available while supplies last or until May 12, 2019.
1 reply
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
I'm getting an error UW 2302.

Anyone know why? I tried twice last night.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)