Expired Hot Deals

UGO Wallet free $10 Amazon card is back!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2019 3:26 pm
[OP]
Mar 7, 2018
125 posts
170 upvotes
Bed

UGO Wallet free $10 Amazon card is back!

Saw their AD on instagram today, use code 19CDN when register, add a loyalty card and get a bonus $10 Amazon e-gift card.
I never downvote.

Thanks OP, grab 10
72 replies
Jan 28, 2018
930 posts
1446 upvotes
Toronto, ON
UmarF7302 wrote: What's the catch?
There isn't one. Just add them and you'll get it within anywhere between a few hours to a few days
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Aug 3, 2014
200 posts
350 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
So new users only? Do you have the pic of the ad with details?
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
2691 posts
1565 upvotes
Langley

They have access to your information, can see your loyalty cards and habits, and can see what gift cards you store.

All informational purposes, just like any other app, but it's quite convenient to have their virtual wallet. I don't have to carry my rewards cards or gift cards anymore, I just load them all up and they're always accessible.

Before I would not keep my gift cards on me as I had too many, with UGO, I just store them on there and they're available anytime. Helps when I make impromtu purchases at places.
Dec 18, 2017
833 posts
1586 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
The catch is the $10 Amazon GC, and it's a good catch too! ;)

The company (UGO) is a subsidiary of TD Bank, so just be weary of what you want to share with them, considering all the recent data breaches etc.

The best way to go about it is to use a loyalty card that's disposable (not essential) to you, so even if there is a compromise, you don't lose anything important. Eg., if you don't drive or own a car, sign up for an Esso Rewards card or something similar.

P.S.: Thanks @kamenlee430 , signed up just now.
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
3391 posts
3062 upvotes
Abbotsford, B.C.
vancityguy0 wrote:
The best way to go about it is to use a loyalty card that's disposable (not essential) to you, so even if there is a compromise, you don't lose anything important. Eg., if you don't drive or own a car, sign up for an Esso Rewards card or something similar.
great idea! Thanks.
shorter of breath and one day closer to death
May 7, 2019
34 posts
16 upvotes
Oshawa, Ontario
I added a loyalty card but haven't recieved any notification of redemption. The promotion is still in the marketplace tab in the app. So why hasn't it worked?
May 5, 2015
398 posts
301 upvotes
GVA
dayimziah wrote: I added a loyalty card but haven't recieved any notification of redemption. The promotion is still in the marketplace tab in the app. So why hasn't it worked?
I got everyone in the house to sign up last time and none came........ Them foolz owe me 60$
Jul 5, 2013
908 posts
1367 upvotes
Saint John
Only while supplies last or until October 31, 2019.

Available to new accounts on a smartphone only. Tablets and iPads not eligible. Bonus Gift Card will arrive in the UGO Wallet app within one week of completion of requirements.

Eligibility:

This offer is available to individuals who are residents in Canada who, between August 5, 2019 and October 31, 2019 a) Download and install UGO Wallet on their smartphone; and b) register using promo code 19CDN, and add any card to their UGO Wallet. Individuals who have downloaded UGO Wallet at any time prior to August 5, 2019 are not eligible. Individuals who complete the above actions are eligible to receive a $10 Amazon.ca Gift Card (each an “Eligible Participant”, “you” or “your”).

Limit one (1) offer available: per person regardless of whether an individual owns more than one eligible smartphone; and, per eligible smartphone regardless of whether multiple individuals use the same smartphone. UGO reserves the right to require individuals to verify their eligibility. Offer void where prohibited by law. UGO Wallet is free to download; however, standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply to download and use.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
2228 posts
857 upvotes
Quebec
Making multiple accounts on 1 smartphone is a hass’e