Expired Freebies

[UGO Wallet] Get a $10 Amazon.ca Gift Card—just use any card in your UGO Wallet!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2019 9:50 pm
[OP]
Sep 11, 2018
27 posts
13 upvotes

Get a $10 Amazon.ca Gift Card—just use any card in your UGO Wallet!

Price:
Free
Expiry:
November 24, 2019
Retailer:
UGO Wallet
Got an email today to just use any card and get amazon gift card. Posting first time on RFD.

Use any card in your UGO Wallet by Nov 24 and get a bonus $10 amazon.ca gift card

Limit one per email recipient. This offer is for you only and cannot be shared. If you qualify, your complimentary e-gift card will appear in the Marketplace section of your UGO Wallet by December 2, 2019. You’ll have until December 31, 2019, to claim it. Once you do it will never expire. *Restrictions apply, see amazon.ca/gc-legal.

Exclusive Offer for UGO Users
Terms and Conditions

This promotion is offered and fulfilled by UGO Mobile Solutions, a division of the Toronto Dominion Bank ("UGO," "we" or "us").

Eligibility:
This offer is available to individuals who have received this email from UGO between November 18, 2019 and November 24, 2019 ("Campaign Time Period") and have used any card in UGO Wallet during the campaign period. Individuals who complete the above actions (each an “Eligible Participant”, “you” or “your”) are eligible to receive a bonus $10 Amazon.ca Gift Card ("e-Gift Card").

Limit one (1) e-Gift Card (a) per person regardless of whether an individual owns more than one eligible smartphone; and (b) per eligible smartphone regardless of whether multiple individuals use the same smartphone. UGO reserves the right to require individuals to verify their eligibility. Offer void where prohibited by law.

Fulfillment:
On or before December 2, 2019, Eligible Participants will be able to claim their e-Gift Card through their UGO Wallet. Eligible Participants must keep the UGO Wallet app on their smartphone until they have claimed and redeemed the e-Gift Card. No hard copy of the e-Gift Card will be provided. The e-Gift Card may not appear exactly as depicted. The e-Gift Card must be claimed by December 31, 2019 or it will expire. Once claimed, the e-Gift Card will not expire.

General Terms:
Use of the e-Gift Card by the Eligible Participant is subject to the terms and conditions governing the use of the card, as reproduced and attached in Appendix A hereto. Eligible Participants are responsible for any applicable taxes or any costs or expenses associated with the use or redemption of the e-Gift Card.

UGO may, at its discretion, change, extend, limit, suspend, or withdraw this offer at any time and without notice or substitute the e-Gift Card with another benefit of the same or similar value. The e-Gift Card is not assignable or transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or promotion.

UGO reserves the right to disqualify from participation in the offer any individual who does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, including any individual who attempts to circumvent, by any means, the limit of one e-Gift Card per Eligible Participant.

All decisions made by UGO regarding the offer are final and binding in all respects.

By using any card in UGO Wallet during the Campaign Time Period (“Participating”), you agree to these "Exclusive Offer for UGO Users” Terms and Conditions.

By Participating in the offer, you release and discharge UGO, their affiliated companies, advertising agencies, fulfilment and promotional partners and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and subcontractors (collectively the “Released Parties”) from all liability or damages that may arise out of your participation in the offer or your acceptance, use, inability to use, or misuse of the e-Gift Card.

The Released Parties are not responsible for and shall have no liability for any unavailability, interruption or failure of any computer, mobile device, software, hardware, network, telecommunications or internet provider, or website or any other occurrence outside of the control of the Released Parties that in any way impacts or affects UGO’s ability to provide or fulfill the offer.

Appendix A – Copy of Gift Card Terms and Conditions
*Restrictions apply, see amazon.ca/gc-legal.

™ UGO, UGO Wallet, and the UGO logo and other UGO trade-marks are the property of UGO Mobile Solutions, a division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.

UGO Mobile Solutions
33 Bloor Street East, Suite 700
Toronto, ON M4W 3H1
Last edited by Dealzhtms on Nov 19th, 2019 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
14 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
8809 posts
3062 upvotes
How would they know if one used a card or not?

Say, open the app and scan at the register PC Optimum card.

How would they know?
[OP]
Sep 11, 2018
27 posts
13 upvotes
Darkman wrote: How would they know if one used a card or not?

Say, open the app and scan at the register PC Optimum card.

How would they know?

I have updated the terms which specifies that they will provide GC of $10 once card is used. Seems it’s by email to specific users and might not be for all but worth a try I guess.
Feb 10, 2004
878 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
Dealzhtms wrote: I have updated the terms which specifies that they will provide GC of $10 once card is used. Seems it’s by email to specific users and might not be for all but worth a try I guess.
How would they know you used a card? They are not able to track this.
Mar 15, 2011
552 posts
391 upvotes
Waterloo
killer_chan wrote: How would they know you used a card? They are not able to track this.
They probably just count tapping a card to view its barcode as being used, whether you are actually at a store or not. At least that's all I can figure out.
Dec 26, 2010
377 posts
84 upvotes
SW Ontario
Exactly my question.
Sep 12, 2012
746 posts
514 upvotes
Toronto
I received this email as well and I am also confused as to how they determine how they know we've used a card on the app? What does that even mean?
Dec 26, 2010
377 posts
84 upvotes
SW Ontario
Response from Ugo
Hi there,

We're happy to help.

Use any loyalty card at the merchant on your UGO Wallet and you will be eligible to get a gift card from us.

We hope this helps,

I UGO Customer Care

Toll Free - 1-844-838-1192

Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm ET

www.ugo.ca I Facebook I Twitter
Oct 17, 2012
653 posts
482 upvotes
Vancouver
I got the email too. I had to download the app again.. Just opened and closed the loyalty card a few times, hope it works!
Feb 14, 2009
180 posts
135 upvotes
Not too difficult to just scan optimum card via app next time at shoppers.
Jul 14, 2019
326 posts
514 upvotes
Toronto
^ between November 18, 2019 and November 24, 2019 ("Campaign Time Period") So no use now I think..
Oct 17, 2012
653 posts
482 upvotes
Vancouver
I got the $10 Amazon card! You have to go to the "marketplace" tab to accept it and get the code.
Dec 26, 2010
377 posts
84 upvotes
SW Ontario
Me too. Around same time