Expired Hot Deals

[UGO Wallet] Save a receipt to your UGO Wallet app, get free $10 Ultimate Dining e-gift card [targetted, YMMV]

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2019 11:15 am
[OP]
Jun 23, 2016
201 posts
150 upvotes
Sudbury, ON

Save a receipt to your UGO Wallet app, get free $10 Ultimate Dining e-gift card [targetted, YMMV]

Retailer:
UGO Wallet
Check your email.

This promotion is offered and fulfilled by UGO Mobile Solutions, a division of the Toronto Dominion Bank ("UGO," "we" or "us").

Eligibility:
This offer is available to individuals who receive this email from UGO and, between May 13, 2019 and May 19, 2019 ("Campaign Time Period") add a receipt to their UGO Wallet. Individuals who complete the above actions (each an “Eligible Participant”, “you” or “your”) are eligible to receive a bonus $10 Ultimate Dining e-Gift Card ("e-Gift Card").

Limit one (1) e-Gift Card (a) per person regardless of whether an individual owns more than one eligible smartphone; and (b) per eligible smartphone regardless of whether multiple individuals use the same smartphone. UGO reserves the right to require individuals to verify their eligibility. Offer void where prohibited by law.

Fulfillment:
On or before May 27, 2019, Eligible Participants will be able to claim their e-Gift Card through their UGO Wallet. Eligible Participants must keep the UGO Wallet app on their smartphone until they have claimed and redeemed the e-Gift Card. No hard copy of the e-Gift Card will be provided. The e-Gift Card may not appear exactly as depicted. The e-Gift Card must be claimed by June 30, 2019 or it will expire. Once claimed, the e-Gift Card will not expire.
4 replies
Jun 10, 2015
6 posts
3 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Added a promo code. When I was trying to purchase a gift card with ApplePay it declined the transaction. Then I sent an email to the customer support asking for help. Next day they suspended my account. After several days emailing and calls with suppot the only answer I've got is below. What a horrible service. Seriously, everything TD touches become s%it.

This email is to inform you that, based on your response to the temporary suspension of your UGO Wallet, your account will remain suspended permanently. We will not be able to reinstate your account for future use.

Thank you,
UGO Customer Care

Toll Free - 1-844-838-1192
Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm ET
www.ugo.ca I Facebook I Twitter

If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving commercial electronic messages from UGO, please go to the following web address https://www.ugo.ca/unsubscribe.
33 Bloor Street East, Suite 700, Toronto, ON M4W 3H1
Feb 6, 2013
520 posts
500 upvotes
Toronto
vinnitu wrote:
May 15th, 2019 1:56 pm
Added a promo code. When I was trying to purchase a gift card with ApplePay it declined the transaction. Then I sent an email to the customer support asking for help. Next day they suspended my account. After several days emailing and calls with suppot the only answer I've got is below. What a horrible service. Seriously, everything TD touches become s%it.
This email is to inform you that, based on your response to the temporary suspension of your UGO Wallet, your account will remain suspended permanently. We will not be able to reinstate your account for future use.

Thank you,
UGO Customer Care

Toll Free - 1-844-838-1192
Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm ET
www.ugo.ca I Facebook I Twitter

If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving commercial electronic messages from UGO, please go to the following web address https://www.ugo.ca/unsubscribe.
33 Bloor Street East, Suite 700, Toronto, ON M4W 3H1
Based on your response to the suspension? Like contacting them to ask what is going on? wtf
Jun 10, 2015
6 posts
3 upvotes
Calgary, AB
RoseTech wrote:
Jun 19th, 2019 12:19 am
wtf
Exactly. There is no reason on why it happened. So I'm still guessing what kind of fraud or malicious activity coud you perform with loyalty card wallet & gift card purchasin portal.
Everything went south when I was trying to use an Apple Pay to purchase Indigo card. Ironically enough it was TD Visa (UGO is owned by TD).

It's a first time in my life service has been suspended on me without even giving me a clue on what did happen.
Screw them, there are tons of services that offer gift card purchases and Stockard is way more convinient to use for loyalty cards.