• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2018 10:30 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Aug 3, 2018
2 posts

Unable to Access Account

Hello There!

I have an RFD account that I created many many years ago. The problem is that I can no longer access the account because I have forgot the password. I can use the "Forgot my password" link but the only problem is that the account is tied to an email address that is no longer active (it's a @[shaw] account and I no longer use @[shaw] email). How would I go about getting the email address of that account reset. I would be able to provide details of the account in order to prove ownership. In fact the old email address and the new email address are the same except for the domain.
1 reply
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
10256 posts
16274 upvotes
Scarborough
Meelapo123 wrote:
Nov 30th, 2018 4:08 pm
Hello There!

I have an RFD account that I created many many years ago. The problem is that I can no longer access the account because I have forgot the password. I can use the "Forgot my password" link but the only problem is that the account is tied to an email address that is no longer active (it's a @shaw account and I no longer use @shaw email). How would I go about getting the email address of that account reset. I would be able to provide details of the account in order to prove ownership. In fact the old email address and the new email address are the same except for the domain.
PM me the username and email address and I can help get you back into the account.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].