• Nov 16th, 2017 3:47 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
7370 posts
922 upvotes
Toronto

Underwear showing & pants about-to-fall-off look

Ok, I'm late to the discussion party as this look somehow was crazily 'in' many years ago. WTF is that and how does it work? Can't believe some ppl actually think it's cool to wear that...I can't even lol. Doesn't it get cold and won't there be any danger of the pants falling off, besides it outright looking stupid and nasty?

What's next, everyone not clean their noses and let boogers hanging out be the next 'in' thing? I think it's probably an inside joke by fashion overlords to see how stupid some lemmings are... Can't believe it was real hahah.
Last edited by tranquility922 on Nov 12th, 2017 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
15 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2015
2320 posts
1232 upvotes
tranquility922 wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 1:58 pm
Ok, I'm late to the discussion party as this look somehow was crazily 'in' many years ago. WTF is that and how does it work? Can't believe some ppl actually think it's cool to wear that...I can't even lol. Doesn't it get cold and won't there be any danger of the pants falling off, besides it outright looking stupid and nasty?

What's next, everyone not clean their noses and let boogers hanging out be the next 'in' thing? I think it's probably an inside joke by fashion overlords to see how stupid some lemmings are... Can't believe it was real hahah.
I'm not sure it was ever really "in". I mean you'd see it on TV or YouTube, but I still have yet to see anyone wear their pants like that in real life.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2005
4518 posts
494 upvotes
^ where do both of you live? genuine question.
"Talent gets you in the door. Character keeps you in the room."
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
7370 posts
922 upvotes
Toronto
superfresh89 wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 2:00 pm

I'm not sure it was ever really "in". I mean you'd see it on TV or YouTube, but I still have yet to see anyone wear their pants like that in real life.
Srsly? I've seen them around. Not sure how anyone hasn't seen them unless not anywhere near urban areas.
blexann wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 2:04 pm
Toronto.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2015
2320 posts
1232 upvotes
blexann wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 2:04 pm
tranquility922 wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 2:10 pm
Srsly? I've seen them around. Not sure how anyone hasn't seen them unless not anywhere near urban areas.

Toronto.
Ottawa here.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
7370 posts
922 upvotes
Toronto
superfresh89 wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 2:16 pm
Ottawa here.
Hmm, I guess Ottawans are way more level-headed. You've been spared from witnessing the nastiness lol.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2005
4518 posts
494 upvotes
Yea it's pretty stupid but whatever it's just another fashion thing shouldn't be surprised unless you live in the boonies
"Talent gets you in the door. Character keeps you in the room."
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
18468 posts
3607 upvotes
Thornhill
Scarborough Town Centre
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2009
4748 posts
464 upvotes
Toronto
Only people I see doing this is teens, now and 20 years ago. We can question teen ridiculous sense of fashion in any day in age.

Can someone check back-issues of GQ and see if underpants showing was ever "serious"?
Remember to be an RFD-er and NOT a degenerate.
Oct 24, 2016
152 posts
99 upvotes
ON
Is it only me who has noticed this but there is a certain race of youngsters where this "fashion" is more prevalent.
Isn't it great to live in the 21st century where deleting history has become more important than making it.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11019 posts
1520 upvotes
City of Vancouver

De gustibus non est disputandum
Crazy people will make even sane people crazy.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
2301 posts
144 upvotes
Is Marky Mark grabbing his junk lmao

PS I didn't know that was Mark Wahlberg.
Aug 16, 2017
83 posts
9 upvotes
tranquility922 wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 1:58 pm

saw one guy at the bus station wearing this kind of get-up... i can't stop looking lol it's incredibly stupid looking...

i am amazed how the pants didnt fall off.
Penalty Box
Jan 15, 2006
8217 posts
2392 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I saw this daily when I worked in Rexdale, what a neighbourhood that was!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

michaelr16