• Jul 12th, 2017 12:33 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3444 posts
4322 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks for sharing your experience, @submalst . I have to see the place myself one day but first the Eaton Centre location must be seen.

I was on the Uniqlo Facebook page just looking for contests in the last month of posts. Someone asked where the store(s) is located. Late to follow Uniqlo's
store openings news, I guess.
Surfing 2017.😎 Summer contest slump.
Dec 21, 2013
542 posts
134 upvotes
GTA
I dropped into the Eaton Centre store a couple of weeks back. No lineups thankfully but stock was wearing low.

Very muted, yet fitted mens clothing which is exactly what I was looking for. Almost the Club Monaco of 2000-2004. I like it - prices are quite reasonable, but you are getting what your paying for (i.e. not long term clothing)
Sep 15, 2003
156 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
georgecantstandya wrote:
Dec 6th, 2016 4:59 pm
I like it - prices are quite reasonable, but you are getting what your paying for (i.e. not long term clothing)
Actually I find Uniqlo clothing pretty long lasting.

I got standard V-necks a couple of years old and they still fit great and haven't faded away.
Any other brand of plain shirt would have been thrown out within a year.

Pretty much all my Uniqlo stuff has lasted way longer than any other brand comparably priced.
Apr 23, 2014
19 posts
1 upvote
Thornhill, ON
Are any of you guys using heattech in your winter weather- wear?

I was thinking of picking up a couple pieces.

I've had experience with their long johns before, but what sort of heattech gear are you guys strutting this season?
May 31, 2008
437 posts
220 upvotes
Toronto
winterkills wrote:
Dec 8th, 2016 5:58 pm
Are any of you guys using heattech in your winter weather- wear?

I was thinking of picking up a couple pieces.

I've had experience with their long johns before, but what sort of heattech gear are you guys strutting this season?
I dont have any of their any heattech, but through word of mouth, over the years I would say its one of their more popular type of items in the eastern USA (NY, Boston, etc).

I'm thinking of getting some of the BLOCKTECH stuff, but the prices were meh, and its annoying to get their stores in Toronto during this busy time., and who knows when anything really goes on sale (their facebook is also meh, and they rarely send out any emails.).
Last edited by submalst on Dec 11th, 2016 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3444 posts
4322 upvotes
Ontario
The US Uniqlo website sends 1-2 emails per day since November. I think I have had maybe three emails in total from Uniqlo Canada since I signed up for their emails this past September.
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
2549 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
Uniqlo now carries airism shirts at their eaton location
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2008
1620 posts
372 upvotes
North York
Got an airism short sleeve at yorkdale. Limited colours for now.
Sep 28, 2008
315 posts
25 upvotes
How long does it take for them to tailor something?
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3444 posts
4322 upvotes
Ontario
willyxjai wrote:
Dec 28th, 2016 11:37 pm
Uniqlo now carries airism shirts at their eaton location
HURRAY! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Mar 17, 2006
528 posts
53 upvotes
Markham
New Nintendo shirts released today. Was quite hectic at first with everyone swarming the men's section.
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3444 posts
4322 upvotes
Ontario
azndoughboi wrote:
May 19th, 2017 10:52 am
New Nintendo shirts released today. Was quite hectic at first with everyone swarming the men's section.
Great to see customer support for Uniqlo's offerings. Thanks for the photos!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
7515 posts
843 upvotes
Toronto
azndoughboi wrote:
May 19th, 2017 10:52 am
Yeah the crowd around the mens shirts was a huge cluster. I was glad to get the shirts I wanted and get out of there!

I was back at the store in the evening around 8pm, and it looked like all the mens and womens were pretty much gone. Just a small rack of maybe 30 mens shirts, mostly consisting of the animal crossing "Life can not be reset". They had a whole shelf full of the kids sizes though.

Here are my favourites. I really like the ghost one!

Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2006
4832 posts
458 upvotes
Toronto
I'm really liking the second one. Why does Uniqlo keep releasing these collabs on a workday in the morning :(
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3444 posts
4322 upvotes
Ontario
I like the top 2 shirts. The pocket one is a conversation starter. The first one looks like a colouring page.