United Passenger Forcibly Dragged From Overbooked Plane

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2017 1:13 am
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
36997 posts
11419 upvotes
Ottawa
invite wrote: Here is one in-depth analysis of the United incident, for those who would like to take a break from the jokes for a while, and read some more background to the story.
OK, where?
Trying to make a point without adding whatever you are trying to say is kinda moot?
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.”
Sep 4, 2016
680 posts
338 upvotes
Pete_Coach wrote: OK, where?
Trying to make a point without adding whatever you are trying to say is kinda moot?
The text highlighted in blue in my post above is a link. When you move your cursor over it and click, it takes you to another website which features a blog with further analysis of the story discussed in this thread. If you do not wish to read this information, you instead need to use your cursor to click the back icon on your web browser.
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
36997 posts
11419 upvotes
Ottawa
invite wrote: The text highlighted in blue in my post above is a link. When you move your cursor over it and click, it takes you to another website which features a blog with further analysis of the story discussed in this thread. If you do not wish to read this information, you instead need to use your cursor to click the back icon on your web browser.
Sorry, on your original post, on Firefox on my laptop, there is no blue highlighted text.
Anyway, a very good blog and interesting information.
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.”
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2013
2779 posts
1134 upvotes
Winnipeg
invite wrote: Here is one in-depth analysis of the United incident, for those who would like to take a break from the jokes for a while, and read some more background to the story.
Very good analysis, it was indeed an interesting read. TFS.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. -- Douglas Adams
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
11549 posts
5377 upvotes
Moving target
Good read thank you for sharing. I learned a thing or two from that article. Thanked!
Autocorrect sucks

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)