Tags:
None
Jul 7, 2008
97 posts
38 upvotes
Winnipeg

Universal Studios Orlando Tickets

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone knew of a place to purchase Universal Orlando Tickets at Par in Canada or if there was any discounts floating around.

thanks in advance
67 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2004
3888 posts
272 upvotes
Orlando Craigslist ususally 1/2 off.
Selling TVPad2 $180. PM Me.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 1, 2008
5026 posts
1788 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
We are also going and I'm in the same boat. If you buy 2 days through CAA the third is free.

I also checked Craigslist but couldn't find any deals yet.

Looking into time shares that offer tickets for attending presentation.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2015
2854 posts
2860 upvotes
NOT centre of Univer…
CAA was the best place we could find. I was hesitant to buy in kijiji just because there are fake tickets out there.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
9183 posts
3861 upvotes
Toronto
Macx2mommy wrote: CAA was the best place we could find. I was hesitant to buy in kijiji just because there are fake tickets out there.
+1 about the scams in kijiji or craiglist.

There're always places that offer 1 more day free like CAA, or more. Just need to do some legwork to search. One time we got a promotion and bought 2 days but got 7 days (consecutive days from the day of first use), so we actually went total of 4 days. Kids loved it, went on the good rides multiple times.
Aug 27, 2013
34 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
dostrowsky wrote: Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone knew of a place to purchase Universal Orlando Tickets at Par in Canada or if there was any discounts floating around.

thanks in advance
how many days? any children travelling
Deal Fanatic
Feb 1, 2008
5026 posts
1788 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
Only Craigslist add to consider are those that will meet at the park to verify tickets. Could be a pita though.

Not sure on how we are going to split Disney/universal.

In thinking 1 day MK and 2 days universal. Wife wants Epcot (memories of her childhood) however in trying to talk her out of it.

2 kids coming, 10 & 7.
Oct 5, 2010
610 posts
933 upvotes
hyperactiveme wrote: We are also going and I'm in the same boat. If you buy 2 days through CAA the third is free.

I also checked Craigslist but couldn't find any deals yet.

Looking into time shares that offer tickets for attending presentation.
I know Westgate resorts sell discounted tickets for attending a time share presentation. The more you talk to the people that set up the bookings the better deal you can get. I had one guy at a flea market on 192 who was going to give me his pass to get into the Disney parks for $150 for 3 people and parking without even attending a presentation.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2005
1026 posts
87 upvotes
2-Day Universal Park-to-Park - plus extra day free is selling for 173.99 adult 163.99 child at Undercovertourist.com through mousesavers.com monthly newsletter. PM me your email address and I can forward February mousesavers.com newsletter with the link to Undercovertourist.com.
Apr 11, 2011
432 posts
143 upvotes
Memramcook
dostrowsky wrote: Hello all,

thanks in advance
One thing I haven't seen mentioned is that if you have Airmiles or Aeroplan, you can get tickets. We got a few Disney tickets through Airmiles. And they both have Universal tickets.

Bob
Oct 5, 2014
5 posts
Toronto, ON
visitorlando.com i found is way cheaper than undercover tourist.
They offer e-tickets to print and/or pickup at a location on International Drive.

$135.99 for adult 2day+1day
hope this helps
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1607 posts
1431 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I was just in Orlando last week, but I purchased my tickets online through Universal's website which looked like the best deal for advanced online purchase.

When I was there, I did see certain stores selling tickets. I saw a 2 day Universal tix, for both parks for $99. Not sure if it included tax but tax is only about 8% in Orlando.
May 30, 2013
28 posts
1 upvote
Burlington
torgirl112233 wrote: visitorlando.com i found is way cheaper than undercover tourist.
They offer e-tickets to print and/or pickup at a location on International Drive.

$135.99 for adult 2day+1day
hope this helps
Didn't see that price on visitorlando.com, care to share how you got to $136 for adult for the 3 days?

Thanks
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
9295 posts
3156 upvotes
Mississauga
simondit wrote: Didn't see that price on visitorlando.com, care to share how you got to $136 for adult for the 3 days?

Thanks
I think that price was offered up to a certain date, which has now expired.
My food blog - Reggie The Food Critic.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
9295 posts
3156 upvotes
Mississauga
hyperactiveme wrote: Seems to me that CAA has best price for Disney and universal. Looks like I'm going this route. Canadian money now and ni Hassel.

2 day Disney $204.48
3 day Universal $166.13

https://www.caaniagara.ca/item/universa ... esort.html

Maybe I'm missing something? Browsing mobile site sometimes things are missed
Are you sure its in CAD? Fine print says USD.
My food blog - Reggie The Food Critic.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)