• Last Updated:
  • Sep 7th, 2009 11:24 am
Tags:
None
Feb 7, 2009
568 posts
73 upvotes

Unlimited internet and general plan question

I see that all the cell phone companies give you a $10 unlimited internet plan. What phone does that apply to? With that plan, can you go to any site you want, or selected sites the company chooses?

Does it apply to the Samsung Omnia from Bell?

BTW, can anyone recommend a phone and plan? I will not text, so don't recommend me a phone with a physical keyboard. All touch screen or flip phones only. I don't care about the camera. Must have a good browser. I'm looking at the Samsung Instinct and the Omnia, but I don't know if Omnia can get that plan. Let's keep it under $100.

I also need recommendation for 2 $0 (or $25-50, so I'll wait for BestBuy to do a sale on them and become free). They will be used solely for calling, nothing else. The other requirement is a reasonably long battery life (at least last 5 days on standby). Preferably flip phones, but touchscreen phones are all right too.

I need a family plan (from any company), where 1 person uses most of the minutes (about 150 minutes). The 2 other cellphones will be barely used. So I need a plan with around 250 minutes, with free incoming, and free evenings and weekends. I do not need texting.

Thanks so much.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)