[Amazon.ca] Unlimited Photo Backup + $15 amazon credit (PRIME MEMBERS ONLY - YMMV)
- Deal Link:
- August 31, 2019
- Amazon Canada
If you click the link above and the promo page appears while you're logged into your Amazon account you are eligible for the $15 credit promo.
If you are not eligible for the extra $15 credit the promo page will not appear and you will get a message saying you're not eligible instead.
It does not matter how long you have had your prime account, as long as this is the first time you have used the Free Photo storage feature.
FREE unlimited photo backup FOR ALL PRIME MEMBERS, 5GB free video backup.
I've never used their app before so I'm not sure how great it is, but unlimited storage and FULL RESOLUTION is amazing! Google photos has unlimited option too but not full resolution. If you haven't checked it out yet now is the perfect time. Free $15 credit for new Amazon Photo users.
Get a $15 Amazon credit and enjoy your unlimited photo storage in three easy steps.
- Download and sign in to the free Amazon Photos app.
- Upload your photos. Turn on Auto-Save to automatically back up your photos and free up space on your phone.
- Claim your reward. Within 14 days you will receive an email with your $15 Amazon credit.
Supported Photo and Video Formats
You can view your backed up photos and videos from the website, Fire devices, and the Amazon Drive and Amazon Photos apps for iOS and Android, as long as your photos and videos are one of the common file types listed below.
Tip: You can upload photo and video formats not listed below, but previews of those files may not be available.
Photos: JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, most TIFF, HEIF, HEVC, and RAW format files. For more information about supported RAW formats, go to Supported RAW File Types.
Videos: MP4, QuickTime, AVI, MTS, MPG, ASF, WMV, Flash, HEIF, HEVC, and OGG. Videos less than 20 minutes in length and smaller than 2 GB in size can be streamed through the Amazon Drive website and mobile applications. Videos longer than 20 minutes or larger than 2 GB can be stored in Amazon Drive for you to download and watch offline.
Eligible Amazon Prime customers who upload a photo for the first time to the Amazon Photos app are eligible for a $15 promotional code.
• This is a limited time offer.
• Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) July 31, 2019.
• Offer only applies to Amazon Prime customers who upload at least one photo through the Amazon Photos app for the first time.
• To be eligible, customers must receive this offer directly from Amazon through the Amazon website or email.
• Customers who were forwarded this offer from parties other than Amazon may not be eligible for this offer.
• You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional code. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional code.
• Promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) August 31, 2019.
• Offer only applies to an order over $25 of products sold by Amazon.ca (look for "sold by Amazon.ca" on product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.ca" or "Prime Eligible".
• Offer does not apply to digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
• Offer may not be combined with other offers.
• Offer limited to one per customer and account. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $15.
• This offer is available to Prime members only.
• Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
• Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
• Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
• If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to Amazon’s refund policies.
• Offer good while supplies last.
• Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.