Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Unlimited Usenet US$3 for one month @ Newsdemon

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2017 10:20 am
Nov 11, 2013
642 posts
1770 upvotes
Westmount, QC

Unlimited Usenet US$3 for one month @ Newsdemon

Deal Link:
Price:
US$3
https://www.newsdemon.com

For this Sunday and Monday, Get One Month Of Unlimited Usenet for $3

NON-RECURRING, NON-RENEWING

USE COUPON CODE: EASTWATCH

Quoted from the blog:
https://www.newsdemon.com/blog/

"Get Our Unlimited USENET package for an entire month for only $3
**This account will not renew, once the month is up, so is the subscription. No recurring payments to worry about!"

3200+ Days of Retention
50 Connections
Unlimited Speed
24/7 Support
Free Headers
Free Posting
Header Compression
8 replies
Jun 8, 2007
945 posts
286 upvotes
Oshawa
What's an ongoing sub worth? On slow mobile or I would look...

Got old thundernews account for $5usd a month so I find it hard to change even though they are not a great service...
Jun 5, 2016
608 posts
804 upvotes
Bedpan wrote: What's an ongoing sub worth? On slow mobile or I would look...

Got old thundernews account for $5usd a month so I find it hard to change even though they are not a great service...
$10 usd a month or $92 a year
Nov 17, 2014
90 posts
148 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I've been with newsdemon on a $5 unlimited promotion I got years ago, pretty good service, no complaints that I wouldn't make about all the other providers as well.

Just make sure you aren't downloading terabytes of stuff a month, they will cut you off the 'unlimited' plan if you do that.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 29, 2005
5738 posts
1457 upvotes
Thanks OP. Going to try usenet for first time for the low price of $3 USD....

Acanac Internet 50/10 FTTN $36 24 months; $61 afterwards
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4451 posts
2017 upvotes
Scarborough
Usenet is useless without a decent newsgroup forum. I'm inclined to sign up to try this promo if anyone cares to post some decent NZB forums worth checking.
Aug 16, 2008
627 posts
462 upvotes
Toronto
OrangeBerry wrote: Usenet is useless without a decent newsgroup forum. I'm inclined to sign up to try this promo if anyone cares to post some decent NZB forums worth checking.
I am currently using Althub, Dognzb, nzb.is, NzbCat, Oznzb, PirateNZB & simplynzb. I think most of them are open for membership but not free. You may want to VIP at 1 or 2 if you plan on automating your downloads.

I am with Thundernews @ 60USD/yr and I recently jumped on the Newsdemon bandwagon again for $27.20USD/yr from this thread.
newsdemon-70-off-unlimited-monthly-plan ... #p28038874.
Fido $5/4gb + CPO tablet X1
Jan 15, 2010
568 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto
I also use nzb.su, simplynzbs.com, nzbindex.nl (free). You can also install a program like NZBHydra to act as a proxy to search across multiple NZB sites (Jackett is the torrent equivalent).

I've been with newshosting.com for 10+ years and have no complaints. Its about 100 a year.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2004
2681 posts
1482 upvotes
Hometown
I have joined a couple search sites that are mentioned, but if you are going old school and manually selecting what you want, like me I get 90% of my needs from the free (banned from showing up here).... by searching in the other groups... If automating as mentioned, signing up with a couple others as VIP would be beneficial.

Just be ready if you pay though to have the site shut down with no warning and losing your investment so always go for the minimum payment.

Edited because RFD won't allow the name to be mentioned here? Although I could read all the other pay sites at the time of this posting. LOL