Tags:
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15698 posts
4438 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
rebel_rfd wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 1:50 pm
If they fubared, what they will do is just place your on the correct pricing and issue a credit to the account.
yeah makes sense. Probably $14 per month and then a courtesy credit of $5 per month or something like that....
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Banned
Dec 28, 2015
617 posts
232 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Anybody have issues with face id slowing down to unlock? It's annoying as there's no fingerid to unlock and it face id was slower to begin with
Oct 30, 2017
113 posts
18 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 1:40 pm
yup the apple guy was saying it might be an issue with the product code over at rogers. I think you're dead on about Rogers not figuring out the pricing on the AC+ for the X as the $9 per month was the old price for the 7/8 (which is $100 less than coverage on the X)

In any event, AC+ is $299 for the X so paying $216 over 24 months is a damn good discount. I think Rogers is going to have to honour this for the people that got in on that $9 per month price. Really, what other option do they have? I guess they could argue that they've added iPhone 7/8 AC+ on everyone's iPhone X (so the coverage technically isn't valid) but that's not my problem. My rogers profile shows that I have AC monthly coverage linking to an IMEI that's tied to my iPhone X so I expect to receive that coverage (pricing error or no pricing error)
$299 for AC? I thought it was $249, no?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
7007 posts
289 upvotes
MrWhiteCoffee wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 2:03 pm
Anybody have issues with face id slowing down to unlock? It's annoying as there's no fingerid to unlock and it face id was slower to begin with
How slow? I thought mine was slow but there’s an option to detect your face without you looking at the phone so it just detects your face whenever it wakes up. Much faster
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 30, 2017
113 posts
18 upvotes
MrWhiteCoffee wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 2:03 pm
face id is pretty quick for me
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15698 posts
4438 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
lostwowords wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 2:05 pm
$299 for AC? I thought it was $249, no?
says $249 on the apple site but when you logon to your support profile and click the link to 'add coverage' it shows $299

Apple rep confirmed $299 is the price.
Firebolt wrote:
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15698 posts
4438 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
lol so get this shit....

the 2 pack of jetech iPhone 8 screen protectors that I ordered from amazon just came in. Open up the package and one of the screen protectors was clearly used because it did't have the foam case and the protective sticker was taken off and poorly reapplied to the screen protector. jokes.
Firebolt wrote:
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
2462 posts
504 upvotes
Toronto
nasa25 wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 2:12 pm
lol so get this shit....

the 2 pack of jetech iPhone 8 screen protectors that I ordered from amazon just came in. Open up the package and one of the screen protectors was clearly used because it did't have the foam case and the protective sticker was taken off and poorly reapplied to the screen protector. jokes.
This is why I hate Amazon sometimes, cause once you initiate a refund/exchange it hits your account metadata. Amazon secretly watches this to figure out if you are worthwhile customer for them.
Oct 30, 2017
113 posts
18 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 2:11 pm
says $249 on the apple site but when you logon to your support profile and click the link to 'add coverage' it shows $299

ah so my $299 deductible for phone replacement is not such a bad deal
Oct 30, 2017
113 posts
18 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 2:12 pm
lol so get this shit....

free return, no?

On a side note Best Buy has a GREAT return policy, I went to buy beats solo yesterday and was told I cannot return them once I open them. I was like wtf! what if I dont like these $350 headphones, I am stuck with them? The rep couldn't be bothered to give 2 F's so I just left. What the sh!t Best Buy
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15698 posts
4438 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
yup I was offered to return it or just take a $5 credit (2 pack cost $11). So I took the credit. $6 for one new screen protector is acceptable. It's just funny that they sold me a used item....
Firebolt wrote:
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15698 posts
4438 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
lostwowords wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 2:24 pm
ah so my $299 deductible for phone replacement is not such a bad deal
$299 deductible on rogers device protection or through your insurance company?
Firebolt wrote:
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
2462 posts
504 upvotes
Toronto
lostwowords wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 2:27 pm
free return, no?

On a side note Best Buy has a GREAT return policy, I went to buy beats solo yesterday and was told I cannot return them once I open them. I was like wtf! what if I dont like these $350 headphones, I am stuck with them? The rep couldn't be bothered to give 2 F's so I just left. What the sh!t Best Buy
Better to buy headphones from Amazon.ca or directly from the brand.

Amazon will take it back if you open and try them, win win for you, win win for those that scavenge warehouse deals after your return.
Deal Addict
May 15, 2016
1506 posts
193 upvotes
rebel_rfd wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 2:20 pm
This is why I hate Amazon sometimes, cause once you initiate a refund/exchange it hits your account metadata. Amazon secretly watches this to figure out if you are worthwhile customer for them.
Proof?
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2012
1967 posts
936 upvotes
Oakville, ON
nasa25 wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 2:11 pm

I got AC directly when I did my pre-order on Nov 3 and it was $249. Now that it’s in shipping status, there’s a pending charge on my credit card for $281.37 which is $248 + HST.

So did Apple increase the price somewhere along the line? Or it’s $249 when you buy the phone by $299 as a stand-alone option after the phone is already purchased? Or $299 for phones not purchased directly from Apple?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)