Oct 13, 2009
15609 posts
4372 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
tk1000 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 6:54 pm
iOS 11.2 brings faster 7.5W wireless charging
http://www.idownloadblog.com/2017/11/14 ... -ios-11-2/
Nice been running beta 3 since yesterday so I guess I have the faster charging.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Fanatic
Jun 15, 2012
9838 posts
4209 upvotes
Southern Ontario
fyi, jb was demonstrated on 11.1.1

While that's not a public release, 11.2 may have closed some holes
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
1712 posts
215 upvotes
Red Deer
vivibaby wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 7:00 pm
Which is the best adblocker for iOS?
You'll probably get as many answers as there are adblockers but I've been using 2 (both free) and they've been pretty good; 1. Adguard 2. Firefox Focus
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15609 posts
4372 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU

‘Imma try to make this video as short as possible’

36:39

Lol
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
1746 posts
561 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
nasa25 wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 9:33 pm

‘Imma try to make this video as short as possible’

36:39

Lol
Actually short compared to his other real review videos lol...
Oct 30, 2017
92 posts
16 upvotes
rebel_rfd wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 3:00 pm
Google, Amazon banned my account.

They actively monitor purchase/refund ratio, credits issues, anytime this threshold is in the negative, you risk being warned, then banned.
I couldn't find any info on buyers being banned on amazon, sellers on the other hand is a different story. The whole point of buying it from amazon is the buyer experience. What do you do when a product doesn't meet your standards? I don't know any retail stores that ban you for returning a merchandise.
Just a basic example, buddy over here bought a 2 pack screen protector and got sold 1 used and 1 new whereas he paid for 2 new. Whos fault is that? I bought Beats headphones, when they come in and they don't meet the standards (quality, authenticity, state of the product), whos fault is that? Amazon has thousands of sellers and thousands and thousands of shitty products that either don't work or break after a brief period of time. Amazon did reduce their return window from 60 days to 30 days, but banning or warning people because they are not happy with a product is just ridiculous. Most people are prime paying members and I personally only opted for prime was for shipping speed and ease of returns, take those away and I have no reason to buy from amazon, ebay will do just fine.
Now that all being said, I am not saying that buyers have not been banned, I just couldn't find it (maybe I didn't look hard enough)
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2012
1953 posts
931 upvotes
Oakville, ON
lostwowords wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 11:29 am
I couldn't find any info on buyers being banned on amazon, sellers on the other hand is a different story. The whole point of buying it from amazon is the buyer experience. What do you do when a product doesn't meet your standards? I don't know any retail stores that ban you for returning a merchandise.
Just a basic example, buddy over here bought a 2 pack screen protector and got sold 1 used and 1 new whereas he paid for 2 new. Whos fault is that? I bought Beats headphones, when they come in and they don't meet the standards (quality, authenticity, state of the product), whos fault is that? Amazon has thousands of sellers and thousands and thousands of shitty products that either don't work or break after a brief period of time. Amazon did reduce their return window from 60 days to 30 days, but banning or warning people because they are not happy with a product is just ridiculous. Most people are prime paying members and I personally only opted for prime was for shipping speed and ease of returns, take those away and I have no reason to buy from amazon, ebay will do just fine.
Now that all being said, I am not saying that buyers have not been banned, I just couldn't find it (maybe I didn't look hard enough)
What? Guess you didn’t use the search term suggested by rebel_rfd....

Google: << Amazon banned my account >>

Here’s the first result which explains it in an article from October 25:

Return too many items on Amazon? Will Amazon Ban your Account?

UPDATED ON OCT 25, 2017 BY TUAN DO

If you are an Amazon shopper, you must be very happy with their service and convenient return policy, especially when you buy items shipped and sold by Amazon. They even pay for return shipping if your received item is defective or doesn’t match the description.

However, it doesn’t mean that you can abuse the system and use it as a try-out/rental service. Many Amazon accounts have been suspended when users request refunds excessively and there is no way to appeal the decision. So, what is the return limit and how to avoid being banned by Amazon?

https://www.techwalls.com/amazon-ban-re ... any-items/
Oct 30, 2017
92 posts
16 upvotes
CanadianLurker wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 11:54 am

If you are an Amazon shopper, you must be very happy with their service and convenient return policy, especially when you buy items shipped and sold by Amazon. They even pay for return shipping if your received item is defective or doesn’t match the description.

However, it doesn’t mean that you can abuse the system and use it as a try-out/rental service. Many Amazon accounts have been suspended when users request refunds excessively and there is no way to appeal the decision. So, what is the return limit and how to avoid being banned by Amazon?

I actually just plugged the first line and got few seller ban results and stopped looking lol, my bad, it just seems F'd up that they do this. I am going to start buying locally more I suppose, especially if they price match.
Oct 30, 2017
92 posts
16 upvotes
CanadianLurker wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 11:54 am

seems like they dont even warn you. Amazon customer service is damn near non-existent, I can vouch for that, terrible!
Oct 30, 2017
92 posts
16 upvotes
WHOA! my return ratio is 20% in the past 6 months, I think amazon is banning me :(
Jul 15, 2013
204 posts
3 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Apple on the orders page is saying my return date is January 8th, 2018.... Just received the phone today, can that be correct??.... thanks in advance...
Last edited by Macspeed on Nov 15th, 2017 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
1746 posts
561 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
Macspeed wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 1:00 pm
Apple on the orders page is saying my return date is January 8th, 2017.... Just received the phone today, can that be correct??.... thanks in advance...
The phone wasn't released on January 8th 2017 :)
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
10227 posts
3040 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Macspeed wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 1:00 pm
Apple on the orders page is saying my return date is January 8th, 2018.... Just received the phone today, can that be correct??.... thanks in advance...
Most likely holiday return policy is now in effect?