PC & Video Games

Unreal Tournament Is Coming Back!

• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2014 3:26 pm
Aug 20, 2009
6966 posts
1661 upvotes
Grimsby
He literally seems to think that cheating is impossible because they can't edit files on a bluray and doesn't seem to understand that they rip the images to a hard drive to an operating system where they have complete control. Not to mention the tools used for memory editing, save game hacking and so on.
Banned
Jul 29, 2013
3588 posts
192 upvotes
I'm done with this useless thread. All I was saying was I think PC has more cheating. You guys are saying console seems to have cheating too, fine, I see your point, but I don't deserve to be attacked and abused and name-called for making a comment that isn't really very crazy or controversial. I'm not saying I'm an expert but I don't think it's so shocking and rebellious to suggest PC has more cheating that I should get attack like some wild animal invading someones backyard. > :(
Aug 20, 2009
6966 posts
1661 upvotes
Grimsby
Calling you clueless isn't an attack, its accurate based on your posts in this thread. Maybe next time instead of acting like a child and trying to play a victim card, you should think about whether or not you actually possess enough knowledge to post about the subject. No one is here to mollycoddle you and you don't seem to mind pissing off everyone else by trolling about other platforms constantly, if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2011
2036 posts
1482 upvotes
Montreal
TheBatManRising wrote:
May 9th, 2014 3:37 pm
I'm done with this useless thread. All I was saying was I think PC has more cheating. You guys are saying console seems to have cheating too, fine, I see your point, but I don't deserve to be attacked and abused and name-called for making a comment that isn't really very crazy or controversial. I'm not saying I'm an expert but I don't think it's so shocking and rebellious to suggest PC has more cheating that I should get attack like some wild animal invading someones backyard. > :(
Your first post was you saying how PC is 'cheater's heaven', and how consoles have no cheaters. So if your intention was to say how PC has more cheating, then that also implies that consoles have some cheating.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
9087 posts
397 upvotes
Mississauga
JuGGERNAUT wrote:
May 3rd, 2014 1:24 pm
Hopefully it's a successor to UT2K4, not UT3.
+1 I want assault back! Such a fun game mode!
RFD 36-0-0
Ebay 31-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Jul 11, 2005
887 posts
27 upvotes
You know what I am sick and tired of this Batshit guy craping on every thread. Go back to your console threads and leave us alone since you have no clue what you are talking. The thread was going pretty nicely and this guy comes and craps all over it.
Jul 11, 2005
887 posts
27 upvotes
Let us discuss UT, this threat is about UT not console vs PC. ***** man, i come here excited about UT to read 3 pages of stuff about UT and all i hear is this idiot shitting all over the place.
Jan 26, 2008
721 posts
51 upvotes
Scarborough
I always wondered where some of the sound files come from in CS 1.6. Now...I know.

Killing spree -> rampage -> dominating -> unstoppable -> godlike -> wicked sick -> (holy ****) -> (unreal)

The ones in brackets are made up by me =)
Aug 20, 2009
6966 posts
1661 upvotes
Grimsby
I was reading more into their plans and it sounds like they want to monetize user maps and mods which is fine by me, Valve does a similar thing with TF2. I would have much preferred a big marketplace of maps in BF4 than the rigid selection EA offered you.

I am slightly worried about how the old school FPS feel will go down with a more modern audience of gamers. Just even the client side features they'll need these days are a bit daunting, everyone expects clan support, streaming/casting and etc.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2008
3871 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto
vinkl wrote:
May 9th, 2014 11:52 pm
I always wondered where some of the sound files come from in CS 1.6. Now...I know.

Killing spree -> rampage -> dominating -> unstoppable -> godlike -> wicked sick -> (holy ****) -> (unreal)

Furtherest I managed to get was Wicked Sick. Godlike was very frequent when I was playing. Man I want to play UT2004 again.
Nothing to see here...keep looking.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
6587 posts
2660 upvotes
Toronto
Zero1 wrote:
May 10th, 2014 2:08 pm
Man I want to play UT2004 again.
So why don't you? Since this news I've been playing it again too. It's surprisingly still very active online and fun to play. It's even %50 off right now until May 15th http://store.steampowered.com/app/13230/ although it has been cheaper than this. I think I picked up the full collection for around $10 a couple summer sales ago
Deal Expert
Nov 15, 2004
16473 posts
2439 upvotes
Toronto
vinkl wrote:
May 9th, 2014 11:52 pm

The one in red actually gets said if you max out your graphics in 2k4, not during the game itself.
Could HAVE, not could OF. What does 'could of' even mean?
Apr 7, 2014
44 posts
7 upvotes
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
I hope they release this for the PS4 too, I've been craving some Unreal style gameplay.
Apr 7, 2014
44 posts
7 upvotes
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
grappos13 wrote:
May 15th, 2014 2:30 pm
i still play the original UT.. 15 years later and the game still translates and is amazing to play...game play of the original was / is soo awesome... still play CTF in pick up games a few times a week...
CTF in UT is so amazing, I can't wait for this.