Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Up to 75% off Puma online

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 22nd, 2011 3:49 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 24, 2006
566 posts
330 upvotes
Victoria

Up to 75% off Puma online

Didn't see this posted and I was able to get some AWESOME deals on shoes for my kids - $16/$20 for Puma's. Lots of stuff for adults too! I have bought from them before and they ship from Ontario. Free shipping with $85 or more.

http://www.shop.puma.ca/on/demandware.s ... id=3417178

Edited to add: Some people have had duty/tax charged (18%) so factor this in when making your purchase just in case you don't like surprises.
23 replies
Nov 19, 2009
450 posts
128 upvotes
Windsor
From the previous sales, people were getting charged 18% duty + taxes. I'll assume that's the same but maybe you know better? It doesn't show *any* taxes on my order but obviously that's not real. But at least shipping is halfway reasonable... grabbed 2 pairs of shoes.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
2150 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
Great prices. Too bad no sizes for me
Dec 24, 2006
566 posts
330 upvotes
Victoria
My orders have always come from Ontario and I haven't been charged duty/tax. I wonder if those who have gotten the extra charges have ordered from puma.com rather than shop.puma.ca?
Nov 19, 2009
450 posts
128 upvotes
Windsor
fenk wrote: My orders have always come from Ontario and I haven't been charged duty/tax. I wonder if those who have gotten the extra charges have ordered from puma.com rather than shop.puma.ca?
I don't think you can shop from puma.com... because that's where I was trying to order from initially but it requires a US billing address (I actually wanted to ship these to my sister in Michigan).

Reading my confirmation email, they say they'll charge the actual sales tax when the order ships. I personally expect the same 18% that people were getting charged at the last big Puma sale in December.
Dec 24, 2006
566 posts
330 upvotes
Victoria
ram77 wrote: I don't think you can shop from puma.com... because that's where I was trying to order from initially but it requires a US billing address (I actually wanted to ship these to my sister in Michigan).

Reading my confirmation email, they say they'll charge the actual sales tax when the order ships. I personally expect the same 18% that people were getting charged at the last big Puma sale in December.

That is good to know. Even if I get charged the extra this time it will still be worth it for me. I will update the op.
Dec 24, 2006
566 posts
330 upvotes
Victoria
r1chard wrote: how much is shipping?

It was $8.50 for one pair of adult women's shoes for me. My other order was over $85 so qualified for free shipping.
Dec 24, 2006
566 posts
330 upvotes
Victoria
Something else I learned this week that some of you might not know is that a youth size 3 = women's size 5. I had no idea this was the case but had it verified by two different shoe stores. I was able to find more choices in women's 5 than a youth 3 for this sale. Happy shopping.
Oct 14, 2007
140 posts
5 upvotes
York
Damnit it took me too long to enter in my info and the shoes i wanted went OOS, do they ever restock these things?
Sep 27, 2005
799 posts
194 upvotes
eternalprize wrote: Damnit it took me too long to enter in my info and the shoes i wanted went OOS, do they ever restock these things?

Me too :( . Went quick.
Jan 5, 2009
342 posts
62 upvotes
Thanks OP. Ordered a few items, just made it over the free shipping.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
1133 posts
145 upvotes
Thanks Op, got one of the last pair of Sky Tops Hi. Also note that I checked my e-mail from Puma about this sale and Canadian orders will not be charged for taxes/ duties for this promo. Order was confirmed not charged so hot deal, as usually 18% is charged on top of the price.
Aug 5, 2007
962 posts
445 upvotes
Looks like the sneakers have been cleaned out. :(
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2010
1102 posts
350 upvotes
Montreal
sweet thanks OP
got the Mihara MY-49 Leather whites :D

one of the last sizes in 11

if it doesnt fit or whatever we can return them at a puma store right? will we get refunded on shipping as well or is that a final charge
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2007
1503 posts
122 upvotes
dammn! missed out on my sizes. will puma restock these by tomoro? i highly doubt it