12434 upvotes
Scarborough
Pete_Coach wrote:
Nov 1st, 2016 12:25 pm
TomRFD wrote:
Nov 1st, 2016 11:48 am
Pete_Coach wrote:
Nov 1st, 2016 9:40 am
Just got down vote for a post from 2010 for saying that driving around and paying for parking would negate any savings found while chasing a good exchange rate.
Really looking back to July 2010 just to give a down vote???
Adding a limit as to how long you can vote down on a post is something we're looking into.
Thanks Tom.
What about the promise to do something that you made waaaay back in August? Clearly the abuse of down voting privileges is still going on.
Trust me I have not forgotten about down votes. We spent a good bit of time on bug fixes and other improvements after the initial release and then had to quickly go into holidays mode. For the past few weeks we've been back working on the forums so a lot of improvements will be coming out soon. There's a few smaller changes coming to voting next week and we'll finally be able to take a deeper look at more major improvements to the system.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
26595 posts
3285 upvotes
Ottawa
TomRFD wrote:
Nov 1st, 2016 3:05 pm
Pete_Coach wrote:
Nov 1st, 2016 12:25 pm
TomRFD wrote:
Nov 1st, 2016 11:48 am

Adding a limit as to how long you can vote down on a post is something we're looking into.
Thanks Tom.
What about the promise to do something that you made waaaay back in August? Clearly the abuse of down voting privileges is still going on.
Trust me I have not forgotten about down votes. We spent a good bit of time on bug fixes and other improvements after the initial release and then had to quickly go into holidays mode. For the past few weeks we've been back working on the forums so a lot of improvements will be coming out soon. There's a few smaller changes coming to voting next week and we'll finally be able to take a deeper look at more major improvements to the system.
We are waiting with bated breath....for the right thing to happen.
I know the voices in my head aren't real..... but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome! Anonymous
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
13709 posts
3053 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I see many of my posts are randomly being downvoted. If people have such an issue that they are willing to downvote posts they should have the courage to make themselves known. Hopefully this change will be in the works.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
26595 posts
3285 upvotes
Ottawa
nasa25 wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2016 1:39 pm
I see many of my posts are randomly being downvoted. If people have such an issue that they are willing to downvote posts they should have the courage to make themselves known. Hopefully this change will be in the works.
Isn't that what this entire thread is all about??
Make down voters visible...so you can see them and then you can.........
I know the voices in my head aren't real..... but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome! Anonymous
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
13709 posts
3053 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Pete_Coach wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2016 4:37 pm
nasa25 wrote:
yes it is.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2008
1616 posts
597 upvotes
Montreal
Pete_Coach wrote:
nasa25 wrote:
Retaliate with your own downvotes? :twisted:

#Redditflagdeals.com
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
26595 posts
3285 upvotes
Ottawa
jzmtl wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2016 7:52 pm
Pete_Coach wrote:
nasa25 wrote:
Retaliate with your own downvotes? :twisted:

#Redditflagdeals.com
I would never encourage or suggest that....says a guy that gets down votes for posts that are 5 and 6 years old :)
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
38170 posts
24142 upvotes
Economy
Anyone else getting this, occasionally?

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction [1213]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: support@redflagdeals.com