• Dec 2nd, 2018 3:35 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
2533 posts
1058 upvotes
Montreal

Updated affiliate link domain whitelist

Is there a list of domains used for affiliate links? I'd like to keep supporting through clicking through the links but my system wide adblocker on my phone blocks most of them.

Was able to scan through a few pages and whitelist some but not sure if there's a more comprehensive list.

The RFD help page lists a few but it does not seem up to date. Many on the list never show up and many domains are also kissing.

I've added a screenshot of my whitelist so far.
Screenshot_20181202-142444_Adhell 3.jpg
2 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
10256 posts
16274 upvotes
Scarborough
daviiiiiid wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2018 2:30 pm
Is there a list of domains used for affiliate links? I'd like to keep supporting through clicking through the links but my system wide adblocker on my phone blocks most of them.

Was able to scan through a few pages and whitelist some but not sure if there's a more comprehensive list.

The RFD help page lists a few but it does not seem up to date. Many on the list never show up and many domains are also kissing.

I've added a screenshot of my whitelist so far. Screenshot_20181202-142444_Adhell 3.jpg
I don’t think we have a current list posted anywhere but I’ll check with the team on Monday and see what I can find out.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
2533 posts
1058 upvotes
Montreal
TomRFD wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2018 2:38 pm
I don’t think we have a current list posted anywhere but I’ll check with the team on Monday and see what I can find out.
Thanks Tom. Might not be giving banner ad revenue, but I click click click links all day. $$$$$