Expired Hot Deals

[Fido] BlackBerry Z10 $99 at Rogers $250 on 2years at Fido $450 at Koodo outright.

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 16th, 2013 5:30 pm
Jan 24, 2013
17 posts
16 upvotes
Hi all,

Sarah from the Rogers social media team.

The $99.99 price is available on secondary line Family plan, smartphone sharing, and is not available on all talk, text & internet plans.

Nexzen wrote:
Feb 28th, 2013 6:16 pm
Rogers dropping the 3year price to $99.99 from Feb 29th. http://mobilesyrup.com/2013/02/28/roger ... -to-99-99/
I'm part of the Rogers Social Media Team.
Mar 22, 2006
181 posts
9 upvotes
apparently there's a new software update for the z10 that just came out today...

Improved battery life, better photos in low-light situations and various tweaks to phone, calendar and contacts applications are just some of the changes found in BlackBerry’s first software update for its new Z10 smartphone. According to a blog post on the BlackBerry website, changes in software update 10.0.10.85 also include improved performance for third-party applications, better video playback in the BlackBerry browser, changes to the way that contacts are imported from online sources and “over 60 battery saving improvements.”

http://business.financialpost.com/2013/ ... =0334-6f2e
Sep 25, 2012
997 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
jodeci78 wrote:
Mar 1st, 2013 4:05 pm
apparently there's a new software update for the z10 that just came out today...

Improved battery life, better photos in low-light situations and various tweaks to phone, calendar and contacts applications are just some of the changes found in BlackBerry’s first software update for its new Z10 smartphone. According to a blog post on the BlackBerry website, changes in software update 10.0.10.85 also include improved performance for third-party applications, better video playback in the BlackBerry browser, changes to the way that contacts are imported from online sources and “over 60 battery saving improvements.”

http://business.financialpost.com/2013/ ... =0334-6f2e
You know what I hate about all these battery savers... they make the phone run like ****.

Perhaps they should make an extended battery and door for the phone for the power users, that way you can leave everything on all the time.

It is like all those garbage cars out there that claim to get you 5 more miles per tank, but the 1.5L engine sounds like crap and they remove stuff like decent air conditioning but they add like 5 turbos to get every bit of power, now you have a piece of garbage that will not last 1 winter, when instead you could just bite the bullet and get a big *** 7.9V8 and enjoy the car ..

Why are phone makes so obsessed about making a phone thinner that a wheat cracker? just offer a big massive battery like Samsung did.
Banned
Oct 19, 2010
7433 posts
1141 upvotes
Mississauga East
How much to unlock a Z10?
If at all possible
Banned
Oct 19, 2010
7433 posts
1141 upvotes
Mississauga East
RogersSarah wrote:
Mar 1st, 2013 2:56 pm
Hi all,

Sarah from the Rogers social media team.

The $99.99 price is available on secondary line Family plan, smartphone sharing, and is not available on all talk, text & internet plans.
Oh God - Robbers has learned about RFD and now have infiltrated.
OH GOD how I hate Rogers!
Now will be seeing Rogers sugar coated turd-candies on RFD
Sep 25, 2012
997 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
zz000ter wrote:
Mar 1st, 2013 4:43 pm
Oh God - Robbers has learned about RFD and now have infiltrated.
OH GOD how I hate Rogers!
Now will be seeing Rogers sugar coated turd-candies on RFD
Yes, there are a few of these useless corp Shills on RFD and Howardforums... I wish they wold stay on Howardforums...

RogersMAry, some dude names Mike or something.. probably James and this one...

Rogers social media.. more like damage control free adds and take over the forums. What htese idiots do not understand is that they are setting a poor example, as on Howardforums they encourage people to contact them...

I would never give personal information to some nut jobs on a forum.. heck I would not even give personal information to these nut jobs in person, that is why people should always sign up on the web site and forget the dealers.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
8733 posts
1530 upvotes
zz000ter wrote:
Mar 1st, 2013 4:22 pm
How much to unlock a Z10?
If at all possible
You should be able to do it for minimal charge if not free. Lots of web sites out there. I have unlocked 3 no problem, all free.
May 28, 2009
674 posts
197 upvotes
Nelson BC
If Rogers would like to come on and clarify offers and legalese I am all for it. Thanks Sarah.
Jan 1, 2010
497 posts
58 upvotes
Quebec
don't bad comment people from Rogers Social Media, they are easy to contact and are really helpfull, it sure beats having to wait 30-45 minutes on the phone to get information and stuff fixed
Mar 16, 2008
316 posts
20 upvotes
kool1 wrote:
Mar 1st, 2013 5:05 pm
You should be able to do it for minimal charge if not free. Lots of web sites out there. I have unlocked 3 no problem, all free.
This comment is so helpful, especially the link to free Z10 unlock... Oh, wait.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5113 posts
2034 upvotes
Winnipeg
my imaginary call to robbers
What can I do for you?
I would like to get a z10 at 99$.
You can but price is 140$
This is for a second line
Ok but our price is 140$
Sarah told it's 99
who's sarah
Rogers sarah
I don't know who that is.
RFD sarah
wat...
I have the prove, I can fax the post no 886 to you.
can you hold the line please....
disconnected after few minutes...
Jun 11, 2006
102 posts
29 upvotes
Has anyone in the GTA buy the Z10 through Koodo?
Bestbuy doesn't have it yet