Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Once]

The Urban Craze - Giveaway to Street Food Block Party (2 Tickets) exp. May 2, 2012

• Last Updated:
  • May 1st, 2012 10:02 am
Apr 21, 2010
291 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto

The Urban Craze - Giveaway to Street Food Block Party (2 Tickets) exp. May 2, 2012

Hi RFD,

Once again we're doing a giveaway. And I wanted to give you guys a chance to win as the RFD community has been really good to me. If you haven't heard about the Toronto Underground Market (TUM), we got a great Featured Article here: April's TUM

And if you have, then you're probably aware that the Street Food Block Party has been SOLD OUT. And we got a pair of tickets (2) to their May 5th Event. There are a ton of ways to win, so check out our Contest Giveaway page to see how you can win. (LINK: The Urban Craze - May's Street Food Block Part (TUM) – Giveaway )

All the best and trust me, it's a great event. Many awesome up and coming food vendors and we had a blast at April's TUM.

Contest ends May 2 - 10pm EST.
9 replies
Deal Expert
Jul 6, 2008
18727 posts
1669 upvotes
Scarborough Bluffs
good luck
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa
good luck
bring back colour
Deal Expert
Dec 2, 2009
47870 posts
793 upvotes
Penticton
Thanks! Good luck!
Apr 21, 2010
291 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
you guys got 1 more day to get your entries in. It'll be a great event this Sat.

All the best RFD. :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)