Automotive

An Urus is coming! The world’s first Super Sport Utility Vehicle (SSUV)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2017 8:48 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26902 posts
6395 upvotes
GTHA

An Urus is coming! The world’s first Super Sport Utility Vehicle (SSUV)

A Huracán is coming!

Lamborghini is set to unveil an SUV, taking advantage of the burgeoning market for ultra-luxury sport utility vehicles

The name comes from the Urus, the ancestor of modern domestic cattle, also known as the aurochs.

Will there be pictures of the Urus taken in the centre of the universe?
Last edited by tk1000 on Dec 4th, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
30 replies
[OP]
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26902 posts
6395 upvotes
GTHA
Lamborghini Urus: World's fastest SUV
Lamborghini unveils the new Urus to compete in the luxury SUV space. It will have a 650 horsepower V8 engine and seven driving modes.

[OP]
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26902 posts
6395 upvotes
GTHA
Urus: The world’s first Super Sport Utility Vehicle
Urus is here, with the raw power of a Lamborghini super sports car, and the versatility and functionality of an SUV. Exquisite design, stunning performance: Urus is everything you’d expect from Lamborghini. https://lam.bo/urus_yt

In the city streets. On off-road tracks. In challenging weather conditions: Regardless of the setting, Urus delivers pure Lamborghini emotions, in absolute comfort and safety.

Unveiled in our headquarters of Sant’Agata Bolognese, Urus marks the beginning of a new journey, for us. A new journey, but the same distinctive expertise, passion and vision that have accompanied us from the very beginning.

Urus: A SSUV capable of opening new roads, of pushing the boundaries of car creation. We’ve made it possible.

#SinceWeMadeItPossible

Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
1745 posts
479 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Lambos are my favourite super car but this thing is just so ugly. They should have not entered this market.
:D
May 17, 2012
895 posts
350 upvotes
grand valley
Here's their first attempt at a SUV

Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
18597 posts
3704 upvotes
Thornhill
G-Wagon leaser's are licking their chops.
Penalty Box
Jan 15, 2006
8303 posts
2449 upvotes
Richmond Hill
coriolis wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 9:31 pm
G-Wagon leaser's are licking their chops.
Nah. G-Wagon is and always be the coolest one Imo. Not too mention the only one that can truly go off road besides the rover.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
1325 posts
593 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
I can afford one (in cash) but I still won't buy it cause it's stupid. If you want a sports car buy a sports car, if you want an SUV buy an SUV. This has all the negatives of an SUV combined with all the negatives of a sports car. Only idiots will buy this.
Banned
Aug 22, 2017
367 posts
154 upvotes
esoxhntr wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 9:27 pm
Here's their first attempt at a SUV

HAHA lol looks like someone tatted the lambo sign on there to make fun of them. But honestly, all these super car manufacturers have to look at the average market as well. If they target a wider audience (not just the super rich but also the average man) maybe their sales will improve.

One day, just one F'n day, maybe we ALL can afford to drive a Lambo SSUV or a Lambo "sedan". And prices will be so affordable, instead of people insisting on buying a "beige Corolla" ..They'll probably start buying the "Red Lambo"
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
5306 posts
392 upvotes
This would be great for Lambo owners so that they can drive Lambo year round in Canada. I can totally see why they're doing it, just look at the Porsche SUVs, those are their volume cars now.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2010
7875 posts
2034 upvotes
Toronto
Garbage, The only amazing SSUV that anyone should buy/lease should be this:

Lambos are the new 3 series. Piles of turd for the peasants.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2008
4972 posts
2249 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Gonna start seeing these around Markham soon. I really hope turn signals come standard on these things
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2004
3718 posts
332 upvotes
Ottawa
golden wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 9:39 am
This would be great for Lambo owners so that they can drive Lambo year round in Canada. I can totally see why they're doing it, just look at the Porsche SUVs, those are their volume cars now.
Part of the reason they're their volume cars is because they are also their cheapest ... Macan is the cheapest Porsche available and Cayman / Boxster aren't much less than Cayenne ...