• Last Updated:
  • Apr 14th, 2017 12:19 am
Tags:
None
Banned
Jul 17, 2008
11042 posts
3878 upvotes
I don't know about all you, but I have been using ShipHappens for years and I have always been extremely pleased with them.

Their rate is 3$ for any package and they hold it up to 60 days. Always shipping to them. So here it goes, free advertising for them, because they are worth it.
Don't forget to pet the cat if you use them!
Apr 12, 2017
1 posts
Does anyone know of any service or person that would be willing to pop over the border in Sumas, Washington and drive a package sitting at Package Express and drop off at a Canada Post in Abbotsford? I would print a pre-paid shipping label from Abbotsford to Calgary, where I am.

The problem is Package Express won't ship the package over the US border because it contains a lithium-ion battery for a laptop, and it's become just too complicated due to the amount of paperwork now required, as of Jan. 1, 2017. Our over-zealous regulators are making life extremely difficult for anything lithium-ion related.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
That's a funny way to say drugs
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.