Expired Hot Deals

[US Deal] SodaStream Fountain Jet Home Soda Maker with Mini Carbonator - USD$14.96 AR

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 29th, 2013 11:12 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2002
2635 posts
448 upvotes

[US Deal] SodaStream Fountain Jet Home Soda Maker with Mini Carbonator - USD$14.96 AR

US Deal Only!

HSN.com - Home Shopping Network
On sale for $49.99 (normally sells for $99.99 on SodaStream.ca).
20% coupon code: 133295 (expires July 1st, apply on Order Review step)
$25 MIR: $25 rebate (expires June 30th)
[edit: rebate link didn't work, try this] $25MIR

SodaStream Fountain Jet Home Soda Maker with Mini Carbonator
Fresh, fizzy and fun to make! Turn regular tap water into sparkling water and soda in seconds. Making your own beverages at home means no more lugging and storing heavy cases of bottles and cans from the store. You get to fizz and flavor to your liking, so every sip is a perfect refreshing experience. And for a limited time, take advantage of a rebate to exchange your Starter CO2 Carbonator for a 60L CO2 Exchange Carbonator!

What You Get
  • SodaStream Soda Maker
  • 3 oz. CO2 carbonating canister
  • 1-liter carbonating bottle
  • (6) 1.7 fl. oz. soda samplers (Diet Cola, Orange, Lemon-Lime, Root Beer, Diet Pink Grapefruit and Energy)
  • Mail-in rebate to exchange Starter CO2 Carbonator for 60L CO2 Exchange Carbonator
  • Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
7 replies
Nov 4, 2008
26 posts
3 upvotes
Anyone know a way to get this without a US credit card? I have a US mailing address and this is an awesome deal!
May 3, 2013
23 posts
12 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
I ordered using a MyUS address and my Canadian credit card (used the same address for billing & shipping) and it went through. Not sure if someone will catch it but $42.76 total before $25MIR.
Thanks!!!
Sep 28, 2004
766 posts
41 upvotes
jmcx wrote:
Jun 29th, 2013 7:48 am
Anyone know a way to get this without a US credit card? I have a US mailing address and this is an awesome deal!
If you have an Amex it should go through without issue.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2003
3419 posts
426 upvotes
Kingston
Hmm.. better deal after rebate then the Primo Soda Maker thread. But you'll need to buy an adapter (and tank) if you want to get cheap CO2 fillings.

One question about the rebate, you think it has to be mailed in the US, or can it be mailed in Canada? I use my parents house for my US Address. They usually bring it up in the shipping box when they visit. I dont really want to make them fill out the rebate and mail it for me.
May 22, 2013
455 posts
38 upvotes
dsmileyguy22 wrote:
Jun 29th, 2013 9:48 am
I ordered using a MyUS address and my Canadian credit card (used the same address for billing & shipping) and it went through. Not sure if someone will catch it but $42.76 total before $25MIR.
Thanks!!!

Do you know how much shipping costs (to Toronto?)
× < >