• Dec 23rd, 2012 11:48 pm
Tags:
None
10 replies
Dec 10, 2005
383 posts
34 upvotes
Milton
Umm... Has anyone verified this website as legit?
Sep 7, 2008
64 posts
20 upvotes
warm not hot, these two model are also a little dated.
Mar 21, 2008
287 posts
18 upvotes
Edmonton
Coupon code dealamtist5 only applies to certain store items. None of these items are in your shopping basket.
code doesn't work with everything.
Sep 29, 2008
487 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
VTECMAN wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2012 12:22 am
one of the biggest authentic watch sellers on the net. no need to verify.
Sep 23, 2011
38 posts
24 upvotes
amkorp wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2012 1:42 am
one of the biggest authentic watch sellers on the net. no need to verify.
I ordered from them before, not only is it legit, but by far beats Canadian watch retail prices even with duties and taxes.
:arrowd: If this post was helpful to you, please don't forget to click the THANK YOU button below
[OP]
Nov 3, 2011
250 posts
32 upvotes
For Tissot, be aware away from the latest touch screen models. Many complains. The Couturier new trend is actually pretty popular model.
sportura wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2012 12:36 am
warm not hot, these two model are also a little dated.
Aug 4, 2010
437 posts
53 upvotes
sumorg wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2012 3:15 am
I ordered from them before, not only is it legit, but by far beats Canadian watch retail prices even with duties and taxes.
Yes and shipping doesn't take too long. Received mine in about 10 days with the biggest delay at the Canadian post office. Highly recommend.
Mar 26, 2005
317 posts
15 upvotes
Ordered from them years ago. Very legit
VTECMAN wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2012 12:22 am
Oct 8, 2011
53 posts
19 upvotes
how much duty do they charge?

their website says there might be duty charges
Jul 6, 2008
60 posts
2 upvotes
Vaughan
The site is very legit and I'm sure the products are original.
The problem is - which they don't hide actually - that most of the products are "grey market" (surplus from authorized dealers which can't sell everything they purchased in advance from the manufacturer). I looked into Citizen (mostly) and Tissot watches and both (as well as the VAST majority of the brands they sell) have Jomashop warranty (the same duration as the manufacturer). Everything will be OK if you don't need warranty repair - especially as we're in Canada and they're in the States - shipping, duration, etc. Personally I'm looking now to a reputable eBay seller (with original manufacturer warranty) as for Citizen - Bay, Sears, etc don't carry the titanium versions of Citizen models I want...or if it's a private jewelry it's too expensive.
× < >