Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

(US) NES Classic and Super NES Classic - Massive US Restock!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2018 6:31 pm
Jun 12, 2011
355 posts
258 upvotes
TORONTO

(US) NES Classic and Super NES Classic - Massive US Restock!

Both the NES Classic and Super NES Classic Editions are in stock at multiple US retailers this morning! Only convenient for those with an Amerifriend or travel plans to the US, but Amazon does have the option to ship to Canada.

NES

Best Buy
GameStop
Amazon
Also in stock at NewEgg Canada

SNES

Best Buy
GameStop
Amazon

8Bitdo SN30 2.4G Wireless Controller for SNES Classic Edition also in stock at Amazon
16 replies
Nov 25, 2011
163 posts
113 upvotes
Vancouver
Note for Amazon that these are pretty much pre-orders and it says they'll receive stock on Aug 15 and 18 for NES and SNES respectively.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2007
4763 posts
2462 upvotes
Wow, there is a god
Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again. - Andre Gide
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21266 posts
6254 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Check your local Walmart for snes.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Aug 5, 2018
4 posts
1 upvote
Just ordered one from amazon US. Shows delivery date between Aug 28-31. I was charged $4.00 for import fees and $7.78 for shipping.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2012
1342 posts
3855 upvotes
Canada
Just need an official NES classic controller... both the classic systems seem easy to find now.
RFD: Pick any two.
1) In stock
2) Low Price
3) Quality Product
Banned
Apr 8, 2015
345 posts
263 upvotes
Vancouver, ON
Just use Emulators and Roms.... There you go you have it.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5898 posts
2331 upvotes
Toronto
lol at thumbs down yall ruthless
Feb 17, 2017
185 posts
41 upvotes
Too bad they made them pricier this time around... :/ When I couldn't get one last year, I just built a NESPie... :P
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9238 upvotes
The NORTH
jamesdavid3 wrote: Just use Emulators and Roms.... There you go you have it.
ROM sites are starting to dry up with the Nintendo billion dollar lawsuits....
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2013
4313 posts
2738 upvotes
Canada
kr0zet wrote: ROM sites are starting to dry up with the Nintendo billion dollar lawsuits....
Lawsuits? Tell me more...
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2015
1500 posts
2329 upvotes
tigerhawk33 wrote: Do you think Nintendo would go after torrent sites?
Would they? Yes. Will they? Probably not. One of the reasons they have taken action on ROM sites is that they are easier targets. They have been up for years, use graphics and artwork and UI elements that are trademarked or copyrighted and relate to the ROM's they have. These sites are singularly focused around ROM's and direct downloads and artwork and manuals. And because they could operate for years without any crackdowns, they didn't insulate themselves as much. Torrent sites deal in all forms of content. They are more private and fluid and have different domains and run in several shadier countries. Nintendo could target a few of the big ones but it's no different than a Disney or Universal or HBO challenging the torrent site.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2012
5381 posts
5003 upvotes
Toronto
Meh - ROM's will always be out there. Hakchi2 makes it soooo easy to add all the ROMs you want with box art etc. Just tossed 800+ games on my recently arrived NES Classic.

Never having owned a NES I have no idea what I'm looking at for most of the games ;) I'm an old Atari 2600/Mattel Intellivision guy. But for the kiddos the NES along with the Apple TV keep them busy.
Sep 4, 2009
566 posts
425 upvotes
Calgary
Honestly guys, yes, the pi is available but people are buying these for the nostalgia. The case and the controllers are made to mimic the originals. You start to buy a better case, controllers of reasonable quality and look and feel and the price is in the same ball park or more.

If you’re simply trying to say you’re so smart for knowing about other ways to play it for less. Just give up. You guys are not geniuses for knowing how to use works made by others. You didn’t write the emulators, you didn’t manufacture your own hardware. You’re just another one of hundreds of millions that have internet access.
- Don't support hoarding. Do your research, decide on the price you want to pay for it. Don't ever pay more than that.