Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lenovo Canada

Lenovo Thinkpad x1 Carbon 3rd Gen $725 (base + 40% off all upgrades)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2015 7:48 pm
Deal Addict
May 4, 2007
1304 posts
721 upvotes
Financials wrote: T450s with i5-5200U, 14" FHD IPS, 4gb Ram, 500gb HDD for $599.40 before tax (remove fingerprint scanner and 16gb cache drive)

edit: looks as 40% off is now in-active.
Back to 30% off it seems. So annoying they are playing yo-yo with the promotion.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
3586 posts
1993 upvotes
Whitehorse
I can't understand the excitement about a company that sold its users out to a man in the middle attack. They had no regard for your security, and i don't believe that they suddenly have it.
Deal Addict
May 4, 2007
1304 posts
721 upvotes
sokolov wrote: I can't understand the excitement about a company that sold its users out to a man in the middle attack. They had no regard for your security, and i don't believe that they suddenly have it.
True, even though I think that debacle was with their consumer line if I'm not mistaken. But yeah, that's why I wouldn't buy their product if it wasn't a hot deal, like the initial 40% off. :D
Dec 15, 2013
56 posts
14 upvotes
General note regarding shipping addresses
Your shipping address must be a valid street address. We cannot deliver to P.O. boxes, APOs, private mail box stores, or addresses outside the 50 United States, US territories, and the District of Columbia.You may not export any products purchased on the Lenovo site.

Pretty clear, discount only for us customers, Damn Lenovo.
Dec 25, 2010
771 posts
114 upvotes
Toronto
Their customer support for Lenovo's Thinkpad (not IBM Thinkpad) sucks now compared to before. I had so much trouble with them for a basic warranty fix that it required them days and hours to fix because of constant pickering back and forth over their problems.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
dysonlu wrote: Back to 30% off it seems. So annoying they are playing yo-yo with the promotion.
?? Thats business. It was a very limited time offer of 40%.

Atleast they give deals, these things just came out not long ago. 30% is still good.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
mintglass wrote: General note regarding shipping addresses
Your shipping address must be a valid street address. We cannot deliver to P.O. boxes, APOs, private mail box stores, or addresses outside the 50 United States, US territories, and the District of Columbia.You may not export any products purchased on the Lenovo site.

Pretty clear, discount only for us customers, Damn Lenovo.
The title is US Only. You can ship this anywhere within the united states and bring it across yourself just fine.
Dec 15, 2013
56 posts
14 upvotes
yeah, I know, just to make it clear ;) , cause many people still have the hope and thinking it can be shipped to canada, including you,"
US Only deal i think, might ship to canada but i doubt it." (according to your post)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
mintglass wrote: yeah, I know, just to make it clear ;) , cause many people still have the hope and thinking it can be shipped to canada, including you,"
US Only deal i think, might ship to canada but i doubt it." (according to your post)
Yeah, I am not sure if you can call in and order this though, as I have ordered from lenovo us before and it was shipped here (epp site too) but it was 5 years ago. I dont think so at all anymore, but never know if you called in.
Deal Addict
May 4, 2007
1304 posts
721 upvotes
Financials wrote: ?? Thats business. It was a very limited time offer of 40%.

Atleast they give deals, these things just came out not long ago. 30% is still good.
I know it's business. Still annoying. Very limited time offer at 40%? Haven't seen that mentionned anywhere. I only saw the mention that the promo ends 4/29.

Anyway, just saying... 40%, 30%, back to 40%, then back to 30%. Sure, still good deal but less so...
Dec 15, 2013
56 posts
14 upvotes
Financials wrote: Yeah, I am not sure if you can call in and order this though, as I have ordered from lenovo us before and it was shipped here (epp site too) but it was 5 years ago. I dont think so at all anymore, but never know if you called in.
yeah, I hope the call-in still works.
About 5years ago, I can still customize any part of DELL's laptop, but things change.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
mintglass wrote: yeah, I hope the call-in still works.
About 5years ago, I can still customize any part of DELL's laptop, but things change.
yeah, the way things are going is not good on all fronts tech wise =[ well, laptops anyways. desktops are cheap as hell now :D
Jun 24, 2012
4 posts
Winnipeg
can not go in the website anymore , anyone has new code?
Nov 6, 2006
702 posts
96 upvotes
Montréal
pipi8756 wrote: can not go in the website anymore , anyone has new code?
+1

I am wondering too, password failed

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)