• Jul 16th, 2017 5:32 pm
[OP]
Jul 23, 2011
683 posts
397 upvotes
NORTH YORK

Used Game Spots -- Toronto -- What Would You Recommend

Hey all,

So as the title suggests, I'm looking for some older ps3 games, and have been scouring used game stores trying to find them. The games I want are pretty random -- examples include Spiderman 3, Captain America, NCIS, Wolverine, etc. -- but I only want them if I can get them for 10 bucks or less, and I'm not willing to pay inflated Ebay-esque prices, or if the cases are in terrible condition. I'm also looking for some cheap first gen Xbox games. Really though, I just want to find hidden gems, and get the fun of digging through shelves.

I've checked all the main gaming stores, including Game Centre (both Pape/Charles), Gamerama, etc. Same goes for A and C, though really, they're a great shop, but tend not to have slightly inflated prices vs. what I'm looking for.

Where else would you recommend going? In particular, are there any pawn shops or flea markets in the city that stand out for having (a) good selections of used games and (b) good prices? Ideally I'm looking for things in Toronto, but slightly outside the city is fine too.
1 reply