Expired Hot Deals

[UsenetServer] 12-month unlimited plan $20 ($1.67 USD/month) + VPN included - lifetime subscription

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2019 2:33 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17759 posts
24841 upvotes
ONTARIO
-iD- wrote: Pay with Paypal link is broken... Tried several times now.
I would try another browser or incognito mode, because I just tested it and it directed to PayPal just fine.
Mar 12, 2002
165 posts
18 upvotes
Olds
BobSagget wrote:
I would try another browser or incognito mode, because I just tested it and it directed to PayPal just fine.
Will try another thanks... I think they do not allow gmail.
Last edited by -iD- on Jun 23rd, 2019 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
2440 posts
573 upvotes
Belle River
g_althena wrote: Did anyone with Newsdemon hear back about matching this price? I signed up months ago for a $35 12 month offer, then switched/upgraded when they offered $40 for 18 months shortly after, but now this offer beats even that. Just not sure how it would work if I'm on an 18 month plan at the moment.
Thanks OP for sharing this.
I'm also on $40 for 18, they replied and said I would see a new price on next charge. I replied back telling them my next charge is a long time away, asking if there's some other way, like maybe retro it with a refund or something, haven't heard back.
Nov 28, 2013
92 posts
90 upvotes
Signed up to NewsDemon a month ago and I'm new to Usenet in general. I'm impressed. I've pretty much been able to get all the content I've searched for.

Is 20-22mb/s normal speed?

It's not terrible but I have a 150mb/s connection. I was wondering if it's possible to get faster speeds from Usenet.

Thanks.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
2740 posts
2282 upvotes
Oakville
Other than downloading games and movies, any use for this? Can one get better quality software than on bit torrent?
-ZdpZ... ;)
Oct 17, 2012
194 posts
224 upvotes
LiftedMind wrote: Signed up to NewsDemon a month ago and I'm new to Usenet in general. I'm impressed. I've pretty much been able to get all the content I've searched for.

Is 20-22mb/s normal speed?

It's not terrible but I have a 150mb/s connection. I was wondering if it's possible to get faster speeds from Usenet.

Thanks.
The downloading should max out most people's internet connection. I believe you are confusing Mb/s (megabits per second) and MB/s (megabytes per second). 1 megabyte = 8 megabits. ISPs advertise in megabits because it looks better but when you download files and stuff everything is usually defaulted to bytes and not bits. The speed you are getting sounds about right to me. I think when I payed for 150Mbps with Rogers I usually got around 20-22MBps (160-176Mbps).
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17759 posts
24841 upvotes
ONTARIO
This is still on. Can't believe it. I figured 1 day only.

Still don't know how they can offer this type of pricing. No way they are making money off it. Maybe they are trying to kill their competition and are willing to take a loss.
Jun 25, 2019
20 posts
32 upvotes
Thanks, I'm an old Tweak customer and have been thinking about getting back into Usenet. If this deal is still active I'm going to take advantage.
Oct 2, 2013
642 posts
115 upvotes
Mississauga
Link is not working, deal is dead ? Disappointed But Relieved Face
Jun 9, 2009
710 posts
116 upvotes
Hamilton
Can someone link a good tutorial on how to use this service? I have read a few articles and am more confused now on what it is and how to use it.

Also, is the VPN actually good or is it one of those 'PIA' VPNs where the government can still track you?