Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

USPA Polo Shirts

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 2nd, 2014 9:48 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2003
8718 posts
1069 upvotes
Scarborough

USPA Polo Shirts

Deal Link:
Savings:
20%
Please note: This is NOT Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts. US Polo Assn. has a store at Buffalo Outlet Mall. Save gas and time on a long weekend trip :)

Email newsletter: 20% off
Facebook share: 10% off

$20 Shipping to Canada

I have order 2 Polo Shirts, $19.99. Total: $42.38 USD

[IMG]http://cdn01.uspoloassn.com/product_ima ... detail.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://cdn01.uspoloassn.com/product_ima ... detail.jpg[/IMG]
7 replies
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
I can't believe how they and Polo Ralph Lauren have similar logo (forgot what we called that on clothing) and how big they display those now on their clothing.

A year or two ago when I saw one of my nephews wear one RL, I had to ask if it was a knock-off. Shame on me. :o
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2003
8718 posts
1069 upvotes
Scarborough
USPA is a real Polo Club. "Polo" is just the name in Ralph Lauren Collection. They both have good quality shirts.
U.S. Polo Assn. brand products are authentic and officially sanctioned by the United States Polo Association, the governing body for the sport of polo in the United States since 1890.

Today, our products are sold through our licensing program in over 135 countries at independent retail stores, department stores and U.S. Polo Assn. brand stores.

The U.S. Polo Assn. brand carries clothing for men, women and children, as well as accessories, luggage, watches, shoes, home furnishings and more.
The U.S. Polo Assn. brand is managed by USPA Properties, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the U.S. Polo Association. USPA Properties is a for-profit corporation, and pays royalties to the U.S. Polo Association for the rights to license their trademarks. USPA Properties pays federal, state and local taxes in excess of 40 percent on all profits. As the steward of the U.S. Polo Association trademarks, Properties’ mission is to develop a long-term source of revenue for the U.S. Polo Association. This revenue is used to underwrite numerous programs for education and promotion of the sport of polo in the U.S.

alanbrenton wrote: I can't believe how they and Polo Ralph Lauren have similar logo (forgot what we called that on clothing) and how big they display those now on their clothing.

A year or two ago when I saw one of my nephews wear one RL, I had to ask if it was a knock-off. Shame on me. :o
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
So we can wear these and crash any Polo Club event in the US?

That would be a sweet deal.

Didn't know USPA branding existed way before Ralph Lauren was born! Thanks for the tidbit.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3848 posts
2272 upvotes
'Shwallywood
I've found that USPA really selects from the lowest bidder. There is very little quality control on their products.
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2003
8718 posts
1069 upvotes
Scarborough
alanbrenton wrote: So we can wear these and crash any Polo Club event in the US?

That would be a sweet deal.
Sure, you can crash its event and meet Princess Charles in his next US visit
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Menace wrote: Sure, you can crash its event and meet Princess Charles in his next US visit ������
Did he come out of the closet? :D

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)