Hot Deals

[USTVNOW] [USTVNOW] TV Channels - ABC CBS CW FOX My9 NBC PBS- Free

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2017 10:52 am
Oct 15, 2016
82 posts
17 upvotes
Great for watching US commercials on Super Bowl Sunday!
Koodo & Public Mobile Customer.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
39590 posts
8967 upvotes
Strange, I signed up using Google+ and it said something about me living in the States with an outside IP address.

So I just turned on my US VPN to play safe and abide by the rules.
Apr 23, 2014
596 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP! Just signed up and works great...didn't need a vpn. Installed the kodi addon, and works great (with the same email/password combo)
Jan 23, 2014
41 posts
4 upvotes
Laval, QC
The service is meant for US ex-pats and military abroad.

They're targeting users with an interest in US TV that aren't geographically within the US...
Aug 2, 2017
188 posts
52 upvotes
Logtown
It's a great service for us American expats but I remember there only being a trial for their service then a monthly fee (hence why I dumped the service post-trial like a few years back).. is this gone?
Dec 27, 2007
13065 posts
4962 upvotes
Kitchener
AndySixx wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 11:36 pm
It's a great service for us American expats but I remember there only being a trial for their service then a monthly fee (hence why I dumped the service post-trial like a few years back).. is this gone?
45 days trail for HD streams and app integration.
Past that its just SD and only via a browser.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
1964 posts
486 upvotes
Global Village
From their FAQ, good luck watching the superbowl and other popular events on the free account.

Why do I get the message "Theater is full/seat capacity" on my screen?

The message was displayed on your screen because our system was briefly operating at full capacity. During periods of unusually high demand our Terms of Service policy reserves the right to allow our system to temporarily restrict access to free accounts in order to continue serving and providing the best viewing experience to our paying customers.

https://support.ustvnow.com/hc/en-us/ar ... my-screen-
Jan 28, 2007
242 posts
131 upvotes
Thanks OP .... Great compliment to our OTA stations when the USA channels don't come in :)
Oct 5, 2014
74 posts
60 upvotes
This is awesome. Thanks OP. Checked with OTA and the streams are 30secs behind live which isn't bad all. I bet the FOX and CBS streams here would be better for Sunday football thn DAZN
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14732 posts
3789 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I’ve had this for a year but don’t really use it much. Glad others find it useful though.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Jun 27, 2007
46 posts
5 upvotes
aasoror wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 11:41 pm
45 days trail for HD streams and app integration.
Past that its just SD and only via a browser.
Anyone know if after 45 days the Kodi app still works, or it will only work in a browser?
Jul 15, 2014
678 posts
435 upvotes
Halifax
ddonelle wrote:
Sep 14th, 2017 9:38 am
Anyone know if after 45 days the Kodi app still works, or it will only work in a browser?
Yes, it does. I have used the Kodi app for about a year and a half.
Tangerine, Oaken Financial, and Ideal Savings member.
Dec 10, 2006
512 posts
106 upvotes
Kitchener
Wrong section...
That being said I've been using this for over a year now in Kodi. Great for NFL :)
Dec 8, 2009
9 posts
7 upvotes
Thanks!
For free I get 7 channels that I already have OTA at home, but this let's me watch everywhere. I also got 4 hours DVR after I sent my friend an invite and he registered.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)