Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2003
4399 posts
1248 upvotes

Vacationing within Canada

Hi All,

I was previously checking out doing an all-inclusive or a cruise vacation during the x-mas holidays (some time between Dec 23 - Jan 1), but its just too overpriced now. Its not too bad, but it sucks knowing that I would be paying 2-3x the prices now available.

I figured the next best/cheapest option would be to vacation within Canada. Driving from Toronto to wherever. Does anyone have any good suggestions? I'm willing to drive 4-8 hrs. I've never been skiing/snowboarding before, so i'm considering going skiing for a few days.
3 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
5000 posts
611 upvotes
Victoria
You could always wait for last minute deals on a cruise out of florida and then just drive there.
Not a political sig
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
1341 posts
81 upvotes
Mint wrote: Hi All,

I was previously checking out doing an all-inclusive or a cruise vacation during the x-mas holidays (some time between Dec 23 - Jan 1), but its just too overpriced now. Its not too bad, but it sucks knowing that I would be paying 2-3x the prices now available.

I figured the next best/cheapest option would be to vacation within Canada. Driving from Toronto to wherever. Does anyone have any good suggestions? I'm willing to drive 4-8 hrs. I've never been skiing/snowboarding before, so i'm considering going skiing for a few days.
Wow..your post just put me in the mood to ski :lol: Quebec (Montreal) has some beautiful ski resorts...from the Laurentians to the Eastern Townships...you should really give it a try...you won't be disappointed.
Oct 29, 2005
772 posts
46 upvotes
Ottawa
I went to Banff a few years ago. It was amazing. There are half priced flights from Westjet if you leave and arrive on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thrusdays. We stayed at a nice hotel with a wood burning fireplace in our room in downtown Banff near all the shops and restaurants for $99/night.

Not sure if this is what your interested in, however, you can probably do it within a decent budget and have a blast.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)