vancouver community college or langara college

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2006 3:28 am
Tags:
None
Jan 6, 2006
46 posts

vancouver community college or langara college

Hi, i was wondering which school should i attend to do a science program for around 26 credit to obtain a transfer to UBC vancouver to try to get into pharmacy school?
7 replies
Jan 6, 2005
13 posts
1 upvote
I would say you would have a better taste of what UBC will be like if you go to Langara. I went to Langara and found that many prof's especially in the sciences teach at both UBC and Langara. Langara also has many more transferable courses to UBC then VCC. (If you are not from around here VCC is rated a lower end school.

Thats just my two bits

Hope things go well for you.
Jan 9, 2004
410 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
well i hvae no idea...but i just opened a new tim hortons in langara college a couple of weeks ago..so go there :D
Jan 6, 2006
46 posts
yah from the sounds of it VCC does seem kind of low status, because i was browsing through there site and they have like highschool courses :( . I think iam going to go to Langara my sis recommended me to it too. Thanks.

Oh wow a Tim hortons? don't u live in toronto? lol
Mar 12, 2006
892 posts
243 upvotes
The timmies at Langara blows, because it only sells coffee/ice cap, and mini/regular donuts. No soups or sandwiches, etc.
Jan 9, 2004
410 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
boyasian3 wrote:yah from the sounds of it VCC does seem kind of low status, because i was browsing through there site and they have like highschool courses :( . I think iam going to go to Langara my sis recommended me to it too. Thanks.

Oh wow a Tim hortons? don't u live in toronto? lol

yea i live in toronto..i work for head office..i open stores everywehre..(not mine)..i just set up and train staff..
Jan 9, 2004
410 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Rifle wrote:The timmies at Langara blows, because it only sells coffee/ice cap, and mini/regular donuts. No soups or sandwiches, etc.
that's because compass group is running the timmys and their own cafeteria has sandwichs and stuff...so they decided that the timmys doesn't need that stuff..

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)