Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
VAPOSPY

Vaporizers deals

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 1st, 2019 3:16 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2011
1799 posts
2057 upvotes
Québec Gold

Vaporizers deals

Deal Link:
Retailer:
VAPOSPY
There are some thread going on about this kind of unit becoming very popular.
If you are on the market for this kind of device here a useful tool i wanted to share with you that compare vaporizer for the best price.

TOP3
1- Mighty Vaporizer $378 2019 4/20 special $305.99
2- DaVinci IQ $285
3- V2 Boundless Tera $145.96 (i really like this one!) V3 $193.46

-ARIZER SOLO2 $204.79
-PAX3 $241.79

I have tested the MIGHTY, PAX3 and SOLO 1, Conclusion is that they all have their own particularities. The PAX3 is VERY portable but don’t offer much vapor compare to other since he only use conduction, SOLO is incredibly perfect from conception to vapor quality you are in business (highly suggest the SOLO2) MIGHTY is the game changer, you won’t notice any breath restriction and you get smooth vapor (thanks to is cooling head). PAX3 is a little picky but awesome stealth conception, SOLO is near perfect and MIGHTY have the medical grade certification. If I have to choose I’ll go between the SOLO and MIGHTY just get the one that fit with your budget and you won’t be disappointed at all. Unfortunately I didn’t try the TERA V3 but certainly looking forward to it. Vaporizers take some time to get use to it but once you understand it, you’ll love it. Happy legalization everyone!

You might want to consider a unique silicone bong (unbreakable) there is a promotion here www.waxmaidstore.com i'm not shure if they ship to Canada but You can find it on Kijiji for the same price in CDN currency!! Only three model available, but anyway these are great

Happy flights everyone!!
Last edited by yolomolo on Dec 5th, 2019 7:12 am, edited 17 times in total.
112 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3770 posts
474 upvotes
Your comments on the Pax3 are Interesting as I had considered it but I don’t want something that smells on me, thanks for pointing that out and saving me from buying, it’s too bad because the Pax3 has really cool tech features and is super compact.

I’ve also heard good things about the fury.

Which portable vape would you recommend that will conceal the smell of smoke, and is still discreet enough to fit in your pocket and has great feature, easy to load and clean, a big enough chamber you don’t have to keep re-filling?
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2011
1799 posts
2057 upvotes
Québec Gold
Rockstead wrote: Your comments on the Pax3 are Interesting as I had considered it but I don’t want something that smells on me, thanks for pointing that out and saving me from buying, it’s too bad because the Pax3 has really cool tech features and is super compact.

Which portable vape would you recommend that will conceal the smell of smoke, and is still discreet enough to fit in your pocket and has great feature, easy to load and clean, a big enough chamber you don’t have to keep re-filling?

You can't really bring your vaporizer without smelling unless you empty it, i suggest you the ''semi-portable'' boundless Tera that is about the same of SOLO2 and Crafty Vaporizer but for $150 this is a steal... with two battery!!!

NOTE the price of$150 is the V2 they now released the V3 don't know the differences but keep this in mind, the V3 is $193.46 here coupon code 10% city420
Last edited by yolomolo on Jan 15th, 2019 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1448 posts
1792 upvotes
In Ontario, the OCS sells the Solo 2 for 215$ tax in.
Jun 6, 2011
420 posts
364 upvotes
Ottawa
I don't know if a vape is that conspicuous, maybe right after having used it. It might have more to do with how paranoid/self-conscious the user is (especially after having just used it, lol) Unless you're trying to get away with using one at work or church, I think most people will not notice/pay attention/care too much about any smell at clubs, concert venues, streets, buses, malls, etc.

Remember, it's legal now.

The Pax is very much the iphone of the vape industry but, like the iphone, there are many better options. My Solo is dying after many satisfying years of service. I'm looking at the Pax, Argo, and Zeus Arc GT as replacements.
Jun 6, 2011
420 posts
364 upvotes
Ottawa
Rockstead wrote: Which portable vape would you recommend that will conceal the smell of smoke, and is still discreet enough to fit in your pocket and has great feature, easy to load and clean, a big enough chamber you don’t have to keep re-filling?
None will conceal the smell, but it's not the smell of smoke, rather a popcorny smell that I don't think is all that strong. Larger chamber size doesn't mean you won't have to keep re-filling. Whatever you put in the chamber will get vaped so you'll have to refill for the next session regardless.
Jul 30, 2017
194 posts
221 upvotes
Kanata
is cityvaporizer in FL like herbalizestore(no tax)?
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3158 posts
6406 upvotes
I have a Solo 2 and a Mighty, and based on my experience with both as well as hearing things from friends who have other vapes I definitely think that some vapes smell a lot worse than others (mind you a big component of this is also they type of herb that is being used, the temperature, and the smell of the AVB). A really "loud" herb is gonna smell regardless of what you do. Also, if you are "vaping" at 220 degrees Celsius, chances are you may have some combustion going on, and the smell is going to be considerably more noticeable than vaping at 185 c.

Back to the vapes,
The free flowing design on the mighty means that the cooling unit (top part of the unit) leaks the smell of the AVB way more than on my Solo 2, which is a lot more closed (just a few small holes in the supplied stems)

OP, if you need to use more herb to get you to where you are going with a vape then something is wrong. The mighty's dosing capsules hold 0.1g each and that is wayyy too much sometimes.
Oct 31, 2014
506 posts
467 upvotes
Victoria, BC
polish_jr333 wrote: Larger chamber size doesn't mean you won't have to keep re-filling. Whatever you put in the chamber will get vaped so you'll have to refill for the next session regardless.
That's mostly untrue, but it depends on some factors:
If it's an on-demand (heats up when you draw) or session vape (stays heated for an allotted amount of time)
If its convection or conduction heating (conduction is going to cook it off while you're not drawing faster than a convection one will)
How you use it

Everything in the chamber will get (more or less) evenly partially vaped as you draw, but you can certainly save whats left for next time. IE.
I have an Arizer Air II (~0.2g chamber), if it's loaded with something like a potent MK Ultra it'll last 2 or 3 sessions easy, just take a few hits and then turn it off, simple as that.
Oct 31, 2014
506 posts
467 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Thanks OP. I went the the Boundless Tera V3 from cityvapes (free shipping, coupon code)- There have been questionable issues with the V1 and V2 (offgassing plastic components in/around the chamber) that were replaced by ceramic and stainless in the v3. Seems worth the extra few bucks.
Dec 1, 2012
210 posts
630 upvotes
Was looking into this. Got a V3 Boundless Tera. Seems like a very decent unit for a first vape. Do you guys clean the Tera after each use? When they say "session", is that one puff or multiple?
Oct 31, 2014
506 posts
467 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Raisinlove wrote: Was looking into this. Got a V3 Boundless Tera. Seems like a very decent unit for a first vape. Do you guys clean the Tera after each use? When they say "session", is that one puff or multiple?
I can guarantee you mine won't be getting cleaned after each use. If its anything like my Arizer Air II I'll clean the mouthpiece every handful or sessions or so as needed.

A session is multiple puffs (ie. if you spend an evening vaping that would be one session).
Pro tip: get some 151 or absinthe or anything else super high proof, keep it in a jar for soaking the mouthpiece/tube in. The resin that builds up in the airway is super potent, and you can make a tincture from it, ditto for the already been vaped / used up (dried/brown) herb. You'll vape off maybe like half the THC/CBD, the other half still being in there, so you can again make tinctures or edibles or whatever with it and get twice you moneys worth. (basically the portion of THC/CBD that would be burnt up/lost if you were to smoke it)

From all the reviews I've read it's an excellent one to start with.
Dec 1, 2012
210 posts
630 upvotes
smallwavesteve wrote: I can guarantee you mine won't be getting cleaned after each use. If its anything like my Arizer Air II I'll clean the mouthpiece every handful or sessions or so as needed.

A session is multiple puffs (ie. if you spend an evening vaping that would be one session).
Pro tip: get some 151 or absinthe or anything else super high proof, keep it in a jar for soaking the mouthpiece/tube in. The resin that builds up in the airway is super potent, and you can make a tincture from it, ditto for the already been vaped / used up (dried/brown) herb. You'll vape off maybe like half the THC/CBD, the other half still being in there, so you can again make tinctures or edibles or whatever with it and get twice you moneys worth. (basically the portion of THC/CBD that would be burnt up/lost if you were to smoke it)

From all the reviews I've read it's an excellent one to start with.
Thanks for the tips! Do you have any sources I should check for quality info like the one you just gave?

My legal purchases all seem to come in a heavily dried state and it falls to dust pretty easily. This seems less then optimal for vaping Would you recommend rehydrating with a soaked clay disc or fruit peels or something?

I was going to private message but I'm guessing this is good information for the whole thread.
Oct 31, 2014
506 posts
467 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Raisinlove wrote: Thanks for the tips! Do you have any sources I should check for quality info like the one you just gave?

My legal purchases all seem to come in a heavily dried state and it falls to dust pretty easily. This seems less then optimal for vaping Would you recommend rehydrating with a soaked clay disc or fruit peels or something?

I was going to private message but I'm guessing this is good information for the whole thread.
I've just kind of pieced it together from all over (I spend a lot of time on hold at work, with a computer in front of me, so i read a lot)

For reconstituting it, put it in a container with a (or several) Boveda 62% pack (available on amazon) and leave it for a few days +. Boveda is a vapor permeable packet with salts that have moisture in them, they always try to hit equilibrium at 62% relative humidity in the container. for the RFD pro tip on those, ignore the throw them out when dry instructions, they just want to sell more. When the packs dry out put them in a sealed container with a container of water and leave it in a warm place, they'll reabsorb humidity and be good to go again.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2011
1941 posts
3055 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Raisinlove wrote: Thanks for the tips! Do you have any sources I should check for quality info like the one you just gave?

Actually, it may seem counterintuitive, but dry weed is better for vaping. I think I read this in the Arizer manual or the wiki page. Don't do things like add water or reconstitute your weed.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3158 posts
6406 upvotes

Boveda packs work great!
They do a magnificent job of rehydrating, and I find when I go to smell my bud, in its storage container, I can smell more of the subtle characteristics of the bud. It takes away some of the “loudness” of some strains.
Feb 28, 2015
738 posts
656 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I'll stick with my $30 Yocan Evolve Plus, dry herb is for Cavemen, who like smelling like a skunk with B.O!
Apr 27, 2010
636 posts
278 upvotes
Rockstead wrote: Your comments on the Pax3 are Interesting as I had considered it but I don’t want something that smells on me, thanks for pointing that out and saving me from buying, it’s too bad because the Pax3 has really cool tech features and is super compact.

If your PAX 3 smells when it’s on, it means you’re burning it. You just reduce the temp, or use one of the presets. Vaping at any temp produces minimal smell, from almost any device that holds its temp.
Dec 1, 2012
210 posts
630 upvotes
skoalman123 wrote: I'll stick with my $30 Yocan Evolve Plus, dry herb is for Cavemen, who like smelling like a skunk with B.O!
So you would suggest using concentrates? I read the TeraV3 is compatible with an included pad for waxes, I think?
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2011
2552 posts
2809 upvotes
Montréal
This is a great price for this unit, I have been using one for a while. Warranty service was very good, send me the newer version (improved battery) for no charge when my old one started cracking open at the top. And yes dry weed it better in vaporizers. I recommend getting the dosing capsules if you get this, helps keep it clean.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)