Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Various China Retailers

Chuwi Tablet 12th Annivesary Sale (Various Retailers)

Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9524 posts
12502 upvotes

Chuwi Tablet 12th Annivesary Sale (Various Retailers)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Various China Retailers
Last few days of Chuwi's 12th Anniversary Sale, didn't notice it until now when I was looking up reviews for a cell phone.

Found it here: http://www.igeekphone.com/best-deal-of- ... -two-days/

Various Models on sale from various retailers. Unless otherwise stated, all prices are in USD

1) CHUWI HiBook Pro 2 in 1 Ultrabook Tablet PC
********: Chuwi HIBOOK Pro at $229.89 Stock: 97 PCs Left
Geekbuying: Chuwi HIBOOK Pro at $199.99
efox: Chuwi HIBOOK Pro at €194.99

2) Chuwi Hi12 Tablet PC
********: CHUWI HI12 at $229.89 Stock: 242 Pieces left
Geekbuying: CHUWI HI12 at $239.99
EFOX—Chuwi HI12 at €269.99
Chinavasion—Chuwi HI12 at $254.99

3) CHUWI HI10 PLUS Tablet PC
********: Chuwi HI10 Plus at $198.36 Stock: 87 Pieces left
Geekbuying: Chuwi HI10 Plus at $199.99
EFOX–Chuwi HI10 Plus at €199.99

4) CHUWI Hi10 Pro 2 in 1 Ultrabook Tablet PC
********: Chuwi HI10 Pro at $159.99 Stock: 72 Pieces left
Geekbuying: Chuwi HI10 Pro at $169.99
EFOX: Chuwi HI10 Pro at €159.99

5) Chuwi HI8 Pro Tablet PC
********: Chuwi HI8 Pro at $93.31
Geekbuying: Chuwi HI8 Pro +Bluetooth Keyboard with Case at $109.99
EFOX- HI8 Pro at €92.99
Chinavasion– Chuwi HI8 Pro at $93.99

6) CHUWI VI10 PLUS Tablet PC
********: Chuwi VI10 Plus at $131.89 Stock: 101 Pieces left , Check more details here.
Geekbuying: Chuwi VI10 Plus at $149.99
Efox: Chuwi vi10 plus at €135.99
Last edited by Wizard1 on Sep 23rd, 2016 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
18 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 13, 2007
5058 posts
1279 upvotes
GTA
Just a warning that these prices are in USD
Feb 3, 2013
594 posts
250 upvotes
Field BC
So variations are basically OS difference mostly? Other than 8" and 12" model exceptions.

I didn't know there are so many variations of Chuwi tablets
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9524 posts
12502 upvotes
MobiShopper wrote: So variations are basically OS difference mostly? Other than 8" and 12" model exceptions.

I didn't know there are so many variations of Chuwi tablets
Check Youtube for reviews, there are some that are probably good and some that aren't so much.

Some include keyboard as well.
Banned
Feb 12, 2009
1129 posts
290 upvotes
Vaughan
These are not deals. This 12th anniversary thing has been on for a bit and the current pricing is more than usual. I picked up a Hi8pro recently for 103 CDN.
Dec 5, 2011
579 posts
496 upvotes
Toronto
rsxmachine wrote: These are not deals. This 12th anniversary thing has been on for a bit and the current pricing is more than usual. I picked up a Hi8pro recently for 103 CDN.
Awesome, from where?
Banned
Feb 12, 2009
1129 posts
290 upvotes
Vaughan
sinankeser wrote:
rsxmachine wrote: These are not deals. This 12th anniversary thing has been on for a bit and the current pricing is more than usual. I picked up a Hi8pro recently for 103 CDN.
Awesome, from where?
Banggood
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
18046 posts
980 upvotes
Do these have full PlayStore access and get updates? Can you remove windows or do custom Roms? I need 3 Android tablets. Would like 3 of them for games and Netflix. Would also really like USB c if possible.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3441 posts
746 upvotes
Winnipeg
I bought the Windows only Hi12 at the same price last April... US$229 almost always shows up from ********, they sent me a unit that had a faulty casing, it arrived unhinged so I can see the insides ... no biggie, but it did a bit of damage as the case makes a squeeking/popping sound whenever I hold it... so much for "unibody construction"... I complained and they offered me a refund/exchange but at my cost to ship it back, or GB points (around $35) or 50% off a second Chuwi Hi12... I opted for the discounted Hi12, but the CSR claims they are out of stock of the Windows only version Hi12 and pushed the offered GB points as compensation... I ask if I can get the newer dual boot Hi12, but they wanted $50 more on top of the 50% for it as it was $299 at that time... I stuck my guns and waited for the Dual boot Windows/Android to go on sale for $229, and then I was able to get it for US$110 (but it took a lot of mailing back and forth)..

The 2nd Chuwi Hi12 they sent looks like a used version... battery seems to be higher usage count and there were scratches behind the tablet... Still had the protective film, so it's probably a demo version... So two tablet purchases, and got sub standard tablets, and didn't really want to argue anymore so I didn't complain...

Not keen on buying tablets from direct from China anymore but YMMV...
Feb 4, 2015
670 posts
2467 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Super strokey wrote: Do these have full PlayStore access and get updates? Can you remove windows or do custom Roms? I need 3 Android tablets. Would like 3 of them for games and Netflix. Would also really like USB c if possible.
I suggest you visit the http://techtablets.com/ forums as they will have more specific knowledge on the particular model you are interested in.

Broadly speaking, Chuwi tablets have play access and removing partitions is possible, though not always straightforward. I would not expect updates.
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
18046 posts
980 upvotes
Verdic wrote:
Super strokey wrote: Do these have full PlayStore access and get updates? Can you remove windows or do custom Roms? I need 3 Android tablets. Would like 3 of them for games and Netflix. Would also really like USB c if possible.
I suggest you visit the http://techtablets.com/ forums as they will have more specific knowledge on the particular model you are interested in.

Broadly speaking, Chuwi tablets have play access and removing partitions is possible, though not always straightforward. I would not expect updates.
Went there and was totally confused lol. Hope Google does a new official tablet soon.

Might just get them anyways and just upgrade them in a year if there are big advances or changes.
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
18046 posts
980 upvotes
Can you put Itunes on one of these windows tablets? If so, does that count against your 5 activation limit?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 13, 2007
5058 posts
1279 upvotes
GTA
Super strokey wrote: Can you put Itunes on one of these windows tablets? If so, does that count against your 5 activation limit?
It's the exact same OS as a Windows laptop or a Windows desktop.
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
18046 posts
980 upvotes
Kherani wrote:
Super strokey wrote: Can you put Itunes on one of these windows tablets? If so, does that count against your 5 activation limit?
That is a yes then? Cause I know it doesn't count on iPads and iPhones. Thanks.

Any other coupons or something to make the hi8 a better deal? Or are there better ones to get? Which retailer is the best to order from and are these actually good prices? How long does shipping rake? Android is my main desire.
Nov 29, 2003
395 posts
171 upvotes
North York
Super strokey wrote:
Kherani wrote:

Any other coupons or something to make the hi8 a better deal? Or are there better ones to get? Which retailer is the best to order from and are these actually good prices? How long does shipping rake? Android is my main desire.
Yes, because it's Windows, it's no different from any other Windows laptop or desktop, it just happens to be in a tablet form-factor. Said tablet also happens to be able to dual boot into Android.

iPads and iPhones run iOS and are special in Apple-land. See https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201251

I'm honestly trying to help here, but given your OS question, are you sure you want to invest in a zero-support Chinese laptop/tablet hybrid? These things often require a lot of fiddling around.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2010
5314 posts
1251 upvotes
They've already milked that x5-z8300 processor to death. I'm not buying a tablet with that processor unless they have clearance sales. Heck, even the Techtablets guy is sick of them:

"Like everyone else I’m tired of seeing the Z8300. The time for some X5 Z8550 and X7 Z8750 tablets, mini pcs and 2-in-1’s is finally coming."
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
18046 posts
980 upvotes
Elessar wrote:
Super strokey wrote:
Kherani wrote: It's the exact same OS as a Windows laptop or a Windows desktop.

Yes, because it's Windows, it's no different from any other Windows laptop or desktop, it just happens to be in a tablet form-factor. Said tablet also happens to be able to dual boot into Android.

iPads and iPhones run iOS and are special in Apple-land. See https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201251

I'm honestly trying to help here, but given your OS question, are you sure you want to invest in a zero-support Chinese laptop/tablet hybrid? These things often require a lot of fiddling around.
That's a really good point. Might be worth spending more for a decent Android only tablet. Any ideas?
JustBob wrote: They've already milked that x5-z8300 processor to death. I'm not buying a tablet with that processor unless they have clearance sales. Heck, even the Techtablets guy is sick of them:

"Like everyone else I’m tired of seeing the Z8300. The time for some X5 Z8550 and X7 Z8750 tablets, mini pcs and 2-in-1’s is finally coming."
These seem way better, when are they supposed to actually start appearing?
Feb 17, 2014
370 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto
khulit wrote: I bought the Windows only Hi12 at the same price last April... US$229 almost always shows up from ********, they sent me a unit that had a faulty casing, it arrived unhinged so I can see the insides ... no biggie, but it did a bit of damage as the case makes a squeeking/popping sound whenever I hold it... so much for "unibody construction"... I complained and they offered me a refund/exchange but at my cost to ship it back, or GB points (around $35) or 50% off a second Chuwi Hi12... I opted for the discounted Hi12, but the CSR claims they are out of stock of the Windows only version Hi12 and pushed the offered GB points as compensation... I ask if I can get the newer dual boot Hi12, but they wanted $50 more on top of the 50% for it as it was $299 at that time... I stuck my guns and waited for the Dual boot Windows/Android to go on sale for $229, and then I was able to get it for US$110 (but it took a lot of mailing back and forth)..

The 2nd Chuwi Hi12 they sent looks like a used version... battery seems to be higher usage count and there were scratches behind the tablet... Still had the protective film, so it's probably a demo version... So two tablet purchases, and got sub standard tablets, and didn't really want to argue anymore so I didn't complain...

Not keen on buying tablets from direct from China anymore but YMMV...
Hi Khulit,sorry for your unhappy experience. Could you pls pm me your order number for checking?
I am from ******** Customer Service department. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I'll deal with your questions ASAP. Thanks. lisa2@********.com

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)