Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Various

LED lightbulbs multiple retailers - month of April - SaveOnEnergy coupons [Ontario]

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 27th, 2017 10:32 pm
Jun 7, 2011
272 posts
236 upvotes
Orangeville
shiangsta wrote: You want Edison bulbs for just for the look?
Yea. the bulbs are sort of the focal point of the fixture and I don't want the cheesy look of standard LEDs. That's the price you pay for it I guess.
Mar 7, 2011
397 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
Quentin5 wrote: The best LED bulb sales of the year seem to be in conjunction with the April/October coupons
cool, think I got it - basically best deals around this time due to coupon (which is same as annual ones) + good discount even before coupons.

If you shopped at Costco before, would you recommend Costco? Or other places usually have better sale for lights this time of year due to coupon+sales effect?
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32144 posts
15423 upvotes
Socially Distanced
jujojoh wrote: cool, think I got it - basically best deals around this time due to coupon (which is same as annual ones) + good discount even before coupons.

If you shopped at Costco before, would you recommend Costco? Or other places usually have better sale for lights this time of year due to coupon+sales effect?
I always recommend Costco, if they have what you need ;)
Check the flyers for the next 4 weeks for places like Lowes, HD, CT, Giant Tiger, Home Hardware etc.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Dec 17, 2009
783 posts
963 upvotes
Yep same thing happened to me so they made me go to a different cashier to buy each pack.

Luckily it wasn't busy so I did it
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8048 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Bought 10 packs and will get another 15-20 tomorrow
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Deal Guru
Nov 27, 2005
12603 posts
3028 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I picked up a few packs at the Agincourt location. I printed my own coupons as they did not have any in store.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32144 posts
15423 upvotes
Socially Distanced
This weeks flyers in OP, let me know if i missed any
Mar 3, 2016
71 posts
30 upvotes
anyone seen a good deal for G9 bulbs?
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2008
1034 posts
1076 upvotes
Ottawa
old sparks wrote: I had no problem with Walmart (Southkeys Ottawa) accepting my printed coupons. Check your boxes - one of my boxes was missing a bulb, but I didn't discover this until I got home Disappointed But Relieved Face
I was there yesterday and didn't see any in the light bulb aisle. Where did you find them?
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2008
10991 posts
13540 upvotes
1 skid at Markville. 5000k & 2700k were on the skid. No coupons were attached. The guys moving the skid said that the coupons normally come attached, but weren't this time. a supervisor gave me a couple of coupons because I was only buying 2 boxes, not 10. $4.32 all in
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him = Never argue with an idiot, they'll only bring you down to their level & beat you with experience
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1665 upvotes
lynk wrote: The Canadian Tire Noma deal is also a 3-pack.
But CT staff are idiots. And CT in general is crap. Don't even get me started about their PM policy that they do not comprehend.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2011
1256 posts
865 upvotes
Toronto
Pants536 wrote: Anyone know if:
a) there are energy start certified LED edison bulbs in existence? Example.
and b) there are relevant coupons for them?

I need 4 for a fixture and they're looking to come to about $15 each without any coupons, which is silly.
CT has Edison style LED 3PK $0.99 after coupon, but that's for E12 base, not A19.
I remember Great Value brand at Walmart used to offer E12 to A19 adapter in their E12 bulbs.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
2775 posts
2127 upvotes
FYI, Walmart will charge you full price plus tax then deduct the coupon amount
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2001
2039 posts
1455 upvotes
Toronto
If you read the coupon it says "All taxes are based on the original price, prior to the coupon" . It be might be YMMV , if they charge the taxes before or after coupon.

raccoon wrote: FYI, Walmart will charge you full price plus tax then deduct the coupon amount
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2012
1858 posts
627 upvotes
TO
Is there any way to use these for online purchases?
Wins
2015: 69.99$
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32144 posts
15423 upvotes
Socially Distanced
TheWalrus wrote: Is there any way to use these for online purchases?
nope :(
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
2775 posts
2127 upvotes
lurker99 wrote: If you read the coupon it says "All taxes are based on the original price, prior to the coupon" . It be might be YMMV , if they charge the taxes before or after coupon.
they charged tax before the coupon, I just brought...
Sep 1, 2015
111 posts
34 upvotes
Ajax, ON
jujojoh wrote: cool, think I got it - basically best deals around this time due to coupon (which is same as annual ones) + good discount even before coupons.

Costco only has one item for one type. And costco only has popular bulbs. And they don't have daylight color.
Mar 7, 2011
397 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
dhimoet wrote: Costco only has one item for one type. And costco only has popular bulbs. And they don't have daylight color.
thanks - what you are saying about "one item for one type" meaning they only have 1 brand for GU10 for example, correct? Honestly, as long as I get the cheapest ones, I am happy with that
Apr 19, 2012
320 posts
75 upvotes
Brampton
raccoon wrote: they charged tax before the coupon, I just brought...

If we look at the flyers, it seems like they subtracting the rebate amount first before hst and shows effective prices of 33cents or alike. Is this normal?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)