Expired Hot Deals

[Various Loblaws Stores] 15% Off Sport Chek / 10% Off Indigo & Kobo Gift Cards (Aug 31/Sep 1 to Sep 13/14, 2017)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2017 9:19 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
2173 posts
2932 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd

15% Off Sport Chek / 10% Off Indigo & Kobo Gift Cards (Aug 31/Sep 1 to Sep 13/14, 2017)

Savings:
15% Off
Expiry:
September 14, 2017
Retailer:
Various Loblaws Stores
  • Retailers: RCSS (BC/AB)
  • Gift Card(s) On Sale: Sport Chek / Indigo / Kobo
  • Dates: Sep 1 to 14, 2017
  • Deal: Get 15% Off Sport Chek Gift Cards And 10% Off Indigo Or Kobo Gift Cards
  • Flyer Locations:
    • RCSS (BC/AB): Confirmed In-Store, No Mention In Sep 1 to 7 Flyer; Only 10% Off Indigo & Kobo GC's Advertised in Sep 8 to 14, 2017 Flyer And No Mention Of 15% Off Sport Chek GC's

• Retailers: Loblaws (ON) / RCSS (ON) / Zehrs (ON) / Fortino's / No Frills / YIG (ON) / Atlantic Superstore / Dominion (NL) / T&T (ON - GTA)
  • Gift Card(s) On Sale: Sport Chek / Indigo / Kobo
  • Dates: Aug 31 to Sep 13, 2017
  • Deal: Get 15% Off Sport Chek Gift Cards And 10% Off Indigo Or Kobo Gift Cards
  • Flyer Locations:
    • Loblaws (ON): Bottom Right Back Page - Aug 31 to Sep 6, 2017 Flyer; No Mention in Sep 7 to 13, 2017 Flyer
    • RCSS (ON): Middle Right Page 17 - Aug 31 to Sep 6, 2017 Flyer; No Mention in Sep 7 to 13, 2017 Flyer
    • Zehrs (ON): Middle Right Back Page - Aug 31 to Sep 6, 2017 Flyer; No Mention in Sep 7 to 13, 2017 Flyer
    • Fortino's (ON): No Mention In Aug 31 to Sep 6 Flyer; No Mention in Sep 7 to 13, 2017 Flyer
    • No Frills: No Mention In Aug 31 to Sep 6 Flyer; No Mention in Sep 7 to 13, 2017 Flyer
    • YIG (ON): No Mention In Aug 31 to Sep 6 Flyer; No Mention in Sep 7 to 13, 2017 Flyer
    • Atlantic Superstore: No Mention In Aug 31 to Sep 6 Flyer; No Mention in Sep 7 to 13, 2017 Flyer
    • Dominion (NL): No Mention In Aug 31 to Sep 6 Flyer; No Mention in Sep 7 to 13, 2017 Flyer
    • T&T (ON - GTA): No Mention In Any Flyers But Confirmed In-Store (thanks @synCorean)
  • Notes: Not Seeing The Deal In Either Fortino's, No Frills, YIG (ON), Atlantic Superstore, Nor Dominion (NL) Upcoming Flyers But All 5 Are Listed In The Deal's Fine Print In Other Flyers - Participating Locations Only
_____

Fine print for this deal in the flyers that are listing it:
Valid Aug. 31 - Sept. 13, 2017. Discount automatically applied at time of purchase.

See gift card for details, terms and conditions. Subject to availability. Not valid on prior purchases. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Valid at participating Loblaws, Real Canadian Superstore, Zehrs, Fortinos, No Frills, Your Independent Grocers, Atlantic Superstore and Dominion (Newfoundland and Labrador) locations. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
_____

Use the 15% off Sport Chek GC offer with these other deals:

_____

Tips:

• Maximum 2 Sport Chek GC's redeemable online at once. If you have more than 2, you combine them into fewer cards in-store
    Maximum of 2 eCards/Gift Cards can be redeemed online in one transaction.
  • If you are planning on using the GC's online, make sure they have a PIN or they won't be accepted
    The Gift Card number and Pin number (located on the back of the card) can be used to redeem the amount on the card as payment.
    If your gift card does not have a pin number but you wish to redeem it online, please visit us in store to exchange your card. You cannot redeem your card online without a PIN number.
Source: https://www.sportchek.ca/help-desk/gift ... -faqs.html

_____

I'll update the main posting if I see other Loblaws companies listing the deal or verified elsewhere by RFDers.
Last edited by trystee on Aug 30th, 2017 2:42 am, edited 11 times in total.
188 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2006
1337 posts
178 upvotes
Halifax
An additional bonus for Kobo

Use your PC Financial® Mastercard® to buy select Gap Inc., Kobo, Google Play and La Vie En Rose gift cards until September 3rd at participating grocery stores where President’s Choice® products are sold, and get 10X the regular PC® points* on every dollar spent.

Simply purchase any number of single $25 or $50 Gap Inc., Kobo, Google Play and La Vie En Rose gift cards, so you can sit back, relax and watch your PC® points shine.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2006
4622 posts
445 upvotes
Calgary
don't see it in my local flyer :( (calgary - maybe add EAST to the title?)
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2004
3630 posts
264 upvotes
Pickering, ON
Thanks, will pick up some Indigo gift cards. Wish it was 20% off...
Mar 23, 2004
36361 posts
3293 upvotes
Markham
Hot for Sports Chek GCs!
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1205 posts
173 upvotes
Any love on this for Alberta?
Wherever you ago, there you are....
May 18, 2010
428 posts
59 upvotes
Ottawa
Nice, was going to pick up Sport Chek cards at Canadian Tire today, but Loblaws is way more convenient. Thanks OP
Mar 31, 2013
72 posts
17 upvotes
Sherwood Park
Justfishing wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 2:25 pm
I hope so. I tried to get some at two CT's yesterday and they were both sold out.
Apr 13, 2015
92 posts
16 upvotes
Alberta
armadaone wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 4:30 pm
I hope so. I tried to get some at two CT's yesterday and they were both sold out.
Yeah, on Monday they told me every store in the city is sold out !
Jul 11, 2008
426 posts
93 upvotes
T3rry wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 9:10 am
Is the west RCSS flyer available yet?
Aug 23, 2010
166 posts
176 upvotes
GTA
Man, just bought two books from Indigo yesterday and it already shipped. Thanked anyway.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
2173 posts
2932 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
T3rry wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 9:10 am
Justfishing wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 2:25 pm
rukiastar wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 4:49 pm
Hopefully BC will get some love!
I've added the fine print for this deal from the postings in the flyers that carry it (see main posting).

Usually I'll indicate that this is for the east only based on which location the ads show up in. However, I've left this out for now in case it is nationwide and people decide to hide this thread if it was labelled "East Only" and miss out on the potential discount.

Another reason that I've not limited it to the east only is based on the locations that they list in the flyers - "Valid at participating Loblaws, Real Canadian Superstore, Zehrs, Fortinos, No Frills, Your Independent Grocers, Atlantic Superstore and Dominion (Newfoundland and Labrador) locations." In the past, they would specify Real Canadian Superstore Ontario, No Frills Ontario, etc. when it was east only. They've omitted it this time.

As well, the deal goes on until Sept 13, 2017 and retailers have been known to have the deal active in their stores but not advertise it in-store or in the flyer until the second half of the deal (ie. Sept 7/8 to 13).

Hopefully someone in the west can update us tomorrow from their experiences in-store. I'll gladly modify the thread and title with the info. Hope that's fair for all. :)

adilh53 wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 5:33 pm
Is the west RCSS flyer available yet?
Not online yet but I'm hoping to get physical flyers tonight and update the OP with my findings.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2001
4887 posts
1726 upvotes
RCSS Ontario flyer.
Images
  • rcss.JPG