Expired Hot Deals

[Various Loblaws Stores] 15% Off Sport Chek / 10% Off Indigo & Kobo Gift Cards (Aug 31/Sep 1 to Sep 13/14, 2017)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2017 9:19 am
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2007
4425 posts
745 upvotes
London
hardywang wrote:
Sep 10th, 2017 4:52 pm
Anyone try Loblaws in London ON for the 15% off recently? Plan to grab $100 if still available. Thanks!
Didn't try a Loblaws, but Oxford West Superstore had plenty.
Apr 30, 2014
2 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Just got back from Superstore, still plenty of $100, $50 and $25 gift cards left at the Grandview Hwy Superstore in Vancouver (right in front of the self checkout area)
Nov 28, 2008
661 posts
24 upvotes
Edmonton
Quite a few $100 & bunch of $50 gift cards @ RCSS South Common Edmonton around noon time.
Proud RFDer
PSN: ShaniSPG
Sep 9, 2017
5 posts
5 upvotes
Posted on Sportchek F&F post but posting here again for people who might be eyeing this one only.

if you failed at Loblaws or any other grocery chains and you are in the GTA area, go to T&T Supermarket. One near Warden and Steeles had tons yesterday and quite a few left at promenade mall location.
(fyi they only have them in 50s)
Sep 2, 2002
168 posts
46 upvotes
Thanks for this. Just picked up a few hundred dollars worth at No Frills.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
2017 posts
2573 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
Thanks to all for posting their successful discounts and locations.
synCorean wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 9:30 pm
Posted on Sportchek F&F post but posting here again for people who might be eyeing this one only.

if you failed at Loblaws or any other grocery chains and you are in the GTA area, go to T&T Supermarket. One near Warden and Steeles had tons yesterday and quite a few left at promenade mall location.
(fyi they only have them in 50s)
Thanks for heads-up, added T&T (ON - GTA) to the main posting for the Aug 31 to Sep 13 time-frame (assuming it will align with the east time-frame).

If anyone in AB or BC was also successful getting some from T&T, please advise and I'll update the main posting.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1552 posts
531 upvotes
I bought 2 Sport Chek gift card at Superstore tonight (21:30 PDT).
The receipt says Card will be active within 24 hours, do not redeem or attempt balance inquiry any time prior to, or card may become void.
Is that true? Will it become void if I try to use it online tomorrow morning?
Aug 1, 2010
509 posts
231 upvotes
goodfortune wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 1:56 am
The receipt says Card will be active within 24 hours, do not redeem or attempt balance inquiry any time prior to, or card may become void.
Doubt it. Should be activated right away
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
2017 posts
2573 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
goodfortune wrote:
Haven't purchased SC GC's before so I can't really comment, sorry.

BTW, the F&F deal appears to be working now (maybe for BC in 2 minutes?).
Aug 31, 2017
7 posts
8 upvotes
If anyone is near the area and want to check I was at the Superstore Scarborough locatio (near STC) last night and I saw a few more gift cards. Sorry didn't really get a chance to look at how many and what denominations are available. I just grabbed the chapters gift cards I wanted and checked out.

P.S. Don't look at the gift card stand that has the sign for the discount near the entrance to the store. They have another gift card stand infront of customer service (It does not revolve.) Chapters is around the back part near the bottom while the SC is also at the bottom but more to the left side of the stand.

2nd P.S. I called before I went but the CS told me they "dont have it." I assumed she meant they dont have the deal but I went anyway since I was in the area and they were participating because they have he sign. Maybe call ahead to ask if they still have GCs available but you may need to tell them where to look as the other stand is comepletly empty of indigo and SC gift cards.

Goodluck!
May 29, 2017
40 posts
10 upvotes
Did anyone try getting a Sport Check gc from atlantic superstore in NB or any Atlantic Superstore?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
1395 posts
439 upvotes
Ontario
goodfortune wrote:

This is what a cashier at RCSS went out of her way to tell me too. She said if that happens the money would be lost.
Ignored the advice and it went through.
Mar 23, 2004
35802 posts
3094 upvotes
Markham
synCorean wrote:
Sep 10th, 2017 7:25 pm
Nah I should've said Steeles and Warden. There are so many T&Ts in that area haha
The T&T at Woodbine/16th has none. Sigh.
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」
Mar 1, 2002
725 posts
146 upvotes
Anyone know whether No Frills in the West have this? I know RCSS has it in Alberta but that is 1.5 hours drive, where as No Frills is just 5 minutes away. Thanks!
Mar 23, 2004
35802 posts
3094 upvotes
Markham
pulsar wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 1:01 am
Anyone know whether No Frills in the West have this? I know RCSS has it in Alberta but that is 1.5 hours drive, where as No Frills is just 5 minutes away. Thanks!
Call your local No Frills and find out. That's the best way.
「もし、奇跡を起こせたら……」