Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Various Retailers

Gift Card Deals And Discounts (2017)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2018 10:41 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
2131 posts
2104 upvotes
Toronto
I have some Sport Chek gift cards at 16% off. Check my thread history and PM me.
Oct 31, 2006
628 posts
246 upvotes
GTA
Is it worth considering the Loblaws 100$ prepaid Visa /MC with 10$ pc gift card bonus?!!! Any extra fees?
Public Mobile user
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2819 posts
3403 upvotes
Toronto
MooH wrote: Is it worth considering the Loblaws 100$ prepaid Visa /MC with 10$ pc gift card bonus?!!! Any extra fees?
I am considering it, but remember you need to also pay the $5.95 activation fees. The flyer seems to make it seem like you'll get the value of the PC gift card taken off the entire total (i.e. you pay $95.95 per $100 gift card). So basically you save $4 plus and bonuses you get from your credit card.
Mar 15, 2011
558 posts
193 upvotes
Toronto
trystee wrote: Active - Ongoing

• [ Amazon.ca ] - [ New GC Customers ] - TARGETED - YMMV - Supposedly For New GC Amazon Customers - Buy A $50 Amazon GC And Get $10 Back
  • [ Amazon.ca ] - [ 1117GIFTCA ] - TARGETED - YMMV - Purchase At Least $50 In Amazon.ca GC's In A Single Order By November 30, 2017 And Receive A $10 Promotional Credit Automatically Applied To Your Account After The Qualifying Order Has Shipped. An Email Notification Will Also Be Sent Within Three (3) Days After Shipping, Confirming Your Amazon.ca Promotional Credit
  • [ Aroma Espresso Bar (GTA) ] - Charge Your Aroma Espresso Bar Black Card With A Minimum Of $50 And Receive An Additional 10% On Your Card - Bonus 10%
  • [ Ebates Gift Card Shop ] - [ Thread Info ] - Get Cash Back When You Buy Your Gift Cards Through Ebates Gift Card Shop. Cash Back Amounts Vary From 2.0% To 10% Back Based On Retailer's GC Selected. According To The Thread, GC's On This Site Are Affiliated With CardSwap
  • [ Subway ] - [ Subway GC ] - Get A Free 6" Sub When You Buy Or Reload Your Subway GC With $25, Valid At Participating Locations (In-Store Promotion) - Free 6" Sub
Does anyone have any advice on how to get the 1117GIFTCA code to work on your existing amazon account? I know that promo was running earlier this year, but I've never used it before. I wanted to buy a gift card to give to someone else. I currently do have a small credit balance on my amazon account.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11677 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
One new one I stumbled across today, rest of the ones in this thread and from the Hot Deals thread added in a bit:

• [Nov 23 to ?] - [ ebay.ca ] - Sephora: Get A $50 Sephora GC for $45 - 10% Off
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11677 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
Thanks to @sprung, @cstickee, @myboat, @helleyz, @Kwirky, @a0105, @JamesPlomppy and @johnsmithy for the GC threads and deals in this thread:

• [Nov 23 to Dec 24] - [ McDonald's (BC/AB/SK/MB/YT/NT) ] - McDonald's: Purchase A $25 McDonald's GC And Receive A Coupon For A Free Big Mac Or Egg McMuffin, Coupon Valid From Nov 23, 2017 To Feb 28, 2018 - Free Big Mac Or Egg McMuffin
  • [Nov 23 to Dec 24] - [ Firkin Group Of Pubs (ON) ] - Firkin: Buy A $50 GC & Get A $25 GC For Free - $25 GC Free
  • [Nov 21 to Dec 5] - [ Samsung Pay ] - Cineplex & Ultimate Dining: Make 5 Purchases With Samsung Pay By Dec 5 And Receive A $20 Cineplex eGC AND/OR Make 5 Purchases Using Your Scotiabank Debit Or Credit Card With Samsung Pay By Dec 5 And Receive A $10 Ultimate Dining eGC. Registration Required. See Thread For Details - $20 Cineplex eGC AND/OR $10 Ultimate Dining eGC
  • [Nov 23 to 30] - [ ebay.ca ] - Petro-Canada: Get $200 (2 x $100) Petro-Canada Gift Cards for $195 PLUS A $15 Fuel Savings Card AND Receive An Additional $15 Of Savings By Registering Your Card (See Thread For Discussion On How To Get The Additional $15 Savings) - $5 Off Plus $15 Bonus Savings Card Plus Additional $15 Savings
  • [Nov 23 to 26] - [ Kobo ] - Kobo: Send A $50 Kobo eGC To A Friend Before Nov 27, 2017 & Receive A $10 eGC By Email Within 48 Hours, One Per Customer - Bonus $10 Kobo eGC
  • [Nov 24 - 2PM to 5PM ET Only] - [ Fairmont Hotels & Resorts ] - Fairmont: Purchase An eGC And Receive A 15% Bonus eGC Free - 15% Bonus
  • [Nov 22 to 24] - [ Sir Corp ] - Sir Corp (Jack Astor's / Canyon Creek / Alice Fazooli's / Scaddabush / Loose Moose / Reds / Far Niente / Four / Duke's Refresher + Bar): Purchase a $75 Or More GC online by Nov 24 And Receive A 15% Bonus (Your 15% Bonus Will Be Included With Your Order As A Separate GC) - 15% Bonus Card

slampii wrote: https://sandmanhotels.becalgary.com/

Free $75 AMEX GC and more
Thanks for the deal @slampii, I used beCalgary's non-specific hotel-chain for the deal's link:

• [Nov 23 to ?] - [ beCalgary ] - Prepaid AMEX GC: Book Your Stay Now With beCalgary.com & We'll Give You A Prepaid AMEX GC Of Up To 75 To Reward Your Booking AND An Additional $50 AMEX GC For Every Subsequent Night You Stay. Check-In Must Be On Or Before Feb 28, 2018 - $75 Prepaid AMEX GC Plus Additional $50 Prepaid AMEX GC's Per Subsequent Night
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11677 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
xbournex wrote: BC - http://www.jrg.ca/2017-christmas-gift-cards/
I use mine at their liquor stores, essentially 20% more booze.
Thanks @xbournex, added:

• [Nov 23 to Jan 2, 2018] - [ Joseph Richard Group (BC) ] - JRG: Receive An Additional 20% In Bonus GC's With Every Purchase, Bonus GC's Are Valid For Use From Jan 2 to Feb 28, 2018 - 20% in Bonus GC's
Aug 14, 2014
949 posts
947 upvotes
Any google play cards on sale in Ontario by chance?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11677 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
Esg876 wrote: Any google play cards on sale in Ontario by chance?
They were 10% off at SDM/Pharmaprix Nov 18 & 19. Haven't found any this week and most of the flyers for the week are out already.
Aug 14, 2014
949 posts
947 upvotes
trystee wrote: They were 10% off at SDM/Pharmaprix Nov 18 & 19. Haven't found any this week and most of the flyers for the week are out already.
Ya I know but thought I had enough already... But these random rng games blew through it and I still didn't get what I wanted Tired Face
Oct 31, 2006
628 posts
246 upvotes
GTA
Can i buy 100 prepaid Mastercard from Loblaws with 10$ PC gift card bonus and use it after in Costco ?
Public Mobile user
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2010
4015 posts
4406 upvotes
GTA
The RCSS Gift card sale is also available in Loblaws @trystee
I see it on Pg 16 of the Ontario Loblaws flyer at the bottom right
Dec 20, 2016
67 posts
74 upvotes
Edited: Got an email from AMA (Alberta Motor Ass'n) today, with various Black Friday discounts/offers, including "Load $40 or more on Esso, Hudson's, or Ultimate Dining Card, from an AMA centre, and receive a bonus of $10"

(The $10 bonus increases the value of the purchased gift card (not $10 in AMA reward dollars, deposited in your AMA acct.) Bonus is available Nov 24-27 , limit of one bonus per member)

Again, thanks for your great efforts, Trystee!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)