Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Various Retailers

Gift Card Deals And Discounts (2017)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2018 10:41 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2006
2467 posts
1081 upvotes
GTA
rfd_is_cool wrote: Can you get this at No Frills? There's nothing in the flyer, I went there today and the cashier knew nothing about it.
I was there on Saturday, it was a zoo and I had my kid so I did not want to risk lining up to find out, was only buying the gift cards. I asked a cashier and her response was " no regular price".

I'll stop at Fortino's on my way home tonight.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2011
1529 posts
960 upvotes
GTA
kdotc wrote: gap brand gift cards also 20% at tnt supermarket starting dec 29

https://www.tnt-supermarket.com/on/wp-c ... e_1229.pdf
trystee wrote: Thanks @kdotc, added T&T (ON) only, as not seeing upcoming flyers for T&T AB and BC yet:

• [Dec 29, 2017 to Jan 4, 2018] - [ T&T (ON) ] - GAP Branded: Get 20% Off All GAP Branded GC's (Top Right Of Page 1) - 20% Off
wackojacko wrote: I was there on Saturday, it was a zoo and I had my kid so I did not want to risk lining up to find out, was only buying the gift cards. I asked a cashier and her response was " no regular price".

I'll stop at Fortino's on my way home tonight.
When I bought mine at Superstore, the cashier didn't know anything about it either, but it rang up as 20% off the Banana Republic gift card
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2006
2467 posts
1081 upvotes
GTA
dpw198 wrote: When I bought mine at Superstore, the cashier didn't know anything about it either, but it rang up as 20% off the Banana Republic gift card
Yeah, I assumed the cashier did not know, each cash was like 5 deep and my kids was tired LOL.
Jul 10, 2015
62 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto, ON
rfd_is_cool wrote: Can you get this at No Frills? There's nothing in the flyer, I went there today and the cashier knew nothing about it.
I went to NoFrills and the cashier knew nothing about it either but it rang in at 20% off anyway.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11677 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
nightshademi wrote: I see @trystee has created the new 2018 thread, but seems no one has posted it here yet (in case you haven't noticed it being created):
Gift Card Deals And Discounts (2018) thread
Thanks @nightshademi. Something came up last night after I started it and haven't had a chance to advise everyone here that it was created.

I've updated post #1 with the new 2018 thread's link for anyone interested and would like to sub the new thread.

Again, thanks to the overwhelming replies and upvotes by those that wanted this thread to continue. As mentioned in the new thread, my time in 2018 will likely be more constrained but I will try my best to update the new thread as much as possible.

Happy 2018 all!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)