Hot Deals

[Various Retailers] Gift Card Deals And Discounts (2017)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2017 2:22 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
1919 posts
2308 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
poorwingman wrote:
Jul 24th, 2017 9:47 pm
Costco St. Catherine's (Ontario) has the following:

[*][ON] - Lake House Restaurant $100 (2 x $50) GC -$79.99 - SKU 374165 https://www.yelp.ca/biz/lake-house-restaurant-vineland
Again, I did not read the back to see if there are any restrictions.

I think there was a Tony Roma's Niagara one for the same $100 (2x$50) for $79.99 but I was so disappointed that there wasn't anything interesting that I forgot to snap a pic.
Thanks @poorwingman for another GC discount. Added to the Costco (ON) section:

• [ON] - Lake House Restaurant: $100 (2 x $50) GC - $79.99 - SKU 374165

Nice to see the Costco (ON) section starting to grow. Looks like QC needs to step it up! :D LOL, jk.
Aug 6, 2012
203 posts
83 upvotes
AURORA
Did anyone buy Cara Gift Cards during the SDM promo and get their points added? The promo says they'll be backend adjudicated by July 21, but have still not seen them.
Dec 25, 2013
348 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto
azhang24 wrote:
Jul 26th, 2017 12:20 am
Did anyone buy Cara Gift Cards during the SDM promo and get their points added? The promo says they'll be backend adjudicated by July 21, but have still not seen them.
I haven't had them added either. Will have to call in the next few days :(
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
1919 posts
2308 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
Looking like a slow GC week:

• [Jul 27 to Aug 2] - [ Brunet (QC) ] - Brunet: Get A $10 Brunet GC When You Purchase $25 Worth Of School Products. At Participating Locations Only (Top Left Of Page 1) - $10 Brunet GC
  • [Aug 1] - [ Rexall ] - Rexall Gift Coupon: Seniors 55+ Get 20% Off Reg Priced Merchandise and Get Free $10 Rexall Gift Coupon When You Spend $50 Or More On Almost Anything In Store (Top of Page 1) - 20% Off Reg Priced Merchandise and Free $10 Rexall Gift Coupon
  • [Jul 28 & 29] - [ Jean Coutu (QC) ] / [ Jean Coutu (NB) ] - Jean Coutu: Get A $10 Jean Coutu GC For Every Purchase Of $50 On Almost Everything (Top Left Of Page 1) - $10 Jean Coutu GC

The Brunet deal seems pretty good, as long as their eligible school items are competitively priced.

BTW, for those that need the 10 pack stamps, Rexall will be having them on for 10% off Jul 28 to Aug 3.
Aug 15, 2015
19 posts
57 upvotes
Fredericton, NB
[July 28 - Aug 3] - [Lawtons] - Get 150 bonus Air Miles when you buy $150 in Lawtons Gift Cards

This is in New Brunswick; not sure which other provinces have Lawtons.

From July 28 to August 3, get 150 AIR MILES Bonus Miles when you buy $150 in Lawtons Gift Cards.* Limit of 2 Bonus Offers per Collector.
Find a store
* Terms & Conditions:
Offer valid from July 28 to August 3, 2017 at all Lawtons Drugs locations. No coupon required. Lawtons Gift Cards cannot be purchased with previously purchased Lawtons Gift Cards. $150 in Lawtons Gift Cards must be purchased in a single transaction and AIR MILES Card must be presented at the time of purchase to receive the Bonus Miles. Limit one (1) Bonus Offer per transaction. Limit two (2) Bonus Offers per Collector Number. Cannot be combined with other Gift Card offers. See in-store for details.

®™ Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Lawton’s Drug Stores Limited.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
1678 posts
627 upvotes
Strikhedonia wrote:
Jul 27th, 2017 2:49 pm
[July 28 - Aug 3] - [Lawtons] - Get 150 bonus Air Miles when you buy $150 in Lawtons Gift Cards

From July 28 to August 3, get 150 AIR MILES Bonus Miles when you buy $150 in Lawtons Gift Cards.* Limit of 2 Bonus Offers per Collector.
Find a store
* Terms & Conditions:
Offer valid from July 28 to August 3, 2017 at all Lawtons Drugs locations. No coupon required. Lawtons Gift Cards cannot be purchased with previously purchased Lawtons Gift Cards. $150 in Lawtons Gift Cards must be purchased in a single transaction and AIR MILES Card must be presented at the time of purchase to receive the Bonus Miles. Limit one (1) Bonus Offer per transaction. Limit two (2) Bonus Offers per Collector Number. Cannot be combined with other Gift Card offers. See in-store for details.

®™ Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Lawton’s Drug Stores Limited.
NS, NB, PEI, NF, a Sobeys company
Oct 26, 2016
263 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
trystee wrote:
Jun 26th, 2017 11:14 pm
!
@trystee I really like this thread and often check back for the new promos.

As a constructive suggestion, would there be a way to make the information presented easier on the eyes to read and sort through easily?

Would it be possible to input future new GC promos into a spreadsheet and then have it shown in the OP? It is even possible to have an image of the spreadsheet automatically refreshed? Thanks for your hard work.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
1919 posts
2308 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
@azhang24 and @Ychanceit, were either of you successful in getting your bonus SDM points from the Cara promo? Just asking in case others also haven't received theirs.

Strikhedonia wrote:
Jul 27th, 2017 2:49 pm

Find a store
* Terms & Conditions:

Thanks for the deal @Strikhedonia! I went through the upcoming Lawtons flyers and I'm not seeing this promo. Is this an in-store, flyer, email, app or some other type of promo? If flyer, can you please provide me with a postal code that would show the promo in the flyer?

Added the deal and will update as required:

• [Jul 28 to Aug 3] - [ Lawtons (NL/NS/PE/NB) ] - Lawtons: Get 150 Bonus aIR mILES When You Purchase $150 In Lawtons GC's. Limit Of One Bonus Offer Per Transaction. Limit Of Two Bonus Offers Per Collector Number (In-store Promo?) - 150 Bonus aIR mILES

nestleman wrote:
Jul 27th, 2017 5:52 pm
@trystee I really like this thread and often check back for the new promos.

As a constructive suggestion, would there be a way to make the information presented easier on the eyes to read and sort through easily?

Would it be possible to input future new GC promos into a spreadsheet and then have it shown in the OP? It is even possible to have an image of the spreadsheet automatically refreshed? Thanks for your hard work.
Always appreciate constructive feedback, thanks @nestleman. As your suggestion regarding using a spreadsheet has been asked before, maybe this is something worth considering.

Does anyone know if an interactively embedded spreadsheet is a possibility in phpBB? If not, would a link to Google Spreadsheets (as @xbournex originally suggested earlier in the thread) appeal to people?

As long as the spreadsheet doesn't require a lot more time to update and that's what everyone wants, I'm good with that.

If anyone can provide me with some spreadsheet examples/possibilities for this thread, I'll throw up a poll and see what everyone wants.

BTW, it is mentioned in the Thread Summary under Notes (5) that it is "Best to view this thread on any device except for RFD Forums app at the moment - no colours and lists do not display correctly". If people are using the Forums app and viewing this thread - the lists flow into each other and there is no colour to differentiate the different parts of each deal. FYI.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1178 posts
685 upvotes
Laval, QC
[Jul 27 to Aug 2] - [ Brunet (QC) ] - Brunet: Get A $10 Brunet GC When You Purchase $25 Worth Of School Products. At Participating Locations Only (Top Left Of Page 1) - $10 Brunet GC
Not bad at all!
Aug 6, 2012
203 posts
83 upvotes
AURORA
trystee wrote:
Jul 28th, 2017 6:35 pm
@azhang24 and @Ychanceit, were either of you successful in getting your bonus SDM points from the Cara promo? Just asking in case others also haven't received theirs.

They posted on Jul 26, right after I posted. No call to SDM CS required.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
1919 posts
2308 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
Strikhedonia wrote:
Jul 28th, 2017 7:39 pm
I got the Lawtons info in an email from Air Miles, here is a screenshot:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/153207403 ... ed-public/
Thanks. I've updated the main post and added notes to refer to your post and picture for info.

Since there's no indication that the deal is targeted and does not require a coupon, I've left the YMMV tag off of the deal.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
1919 posts
2308 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
  • [Aug 3 to 9] - [ Sobeys (Atlantic) ] - iTunes: Get 60 Bonus aIR mILES When You Buy One $50 iTunes GC (Middle Right Of Page 10) - 60 Bonus aIR mILES
  • [Aug 6] - [ Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix (QC) ] - SDM/Pharmaprix: Get A Free $10 SDM/Pharmaprix GC (Promo Card) When You Spend $50 Or More On Almost Anything In The Store (Top Of Page 1, Fine Print Bottom Of Page 5) - Note: $10 "Gift Card" Is Actually A $10 Promotional Card To Be Used On Your Next Purchase Of $10 Or More AND Expires On Aug 27, 2017 - Free $10 SDM/Pharmaprix GC
  • [Aug 4 to 6] - [ Jean Coutu (NB) ] - iTunes: Get A $50 iTunes GC For $43, Limit Of 3 Per Customer (Top Left Of Page 1) - 14% Off
  • [Aug 3 to 6] - [ Jean Coutu (QC) ] - iTunes: Get A $50 iTunes GC For $43, Limit Of 3 Per Customer (Top Left Of Page 1) - 14% Off
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
1919 posts
2308 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
It looks like the iTunes bonus aIR mILES offer is for Sobeys (ON) and Foodland (ON) as well:

• [Aug 4 to 10] - [ Sobeys (ON) ] - iTunes: Get 60 Bonus aIR mILES When You Buy One $50 iTunes GC (Right Flap, Page 1) - 60 Bonus aIR mILES
  • [Aug 4 to 10] - [ Foodland (ON) ] - iTunes: Get 60 Bonus aIR mILES When You Buy One $50 iTunes GC (Bottom Of Page 6) - 60 Bonus aIR mILES

Thanks to @cstickee for the RBC Rewards GC deal:

• [Aug 3 to 4] - [ RBC Rewards ] - Select GC's: Save 20% When You Redeem RBC Rewards Points For GC's From Your Favourite Retailers And Restaurants. RBC Rewards Points Values Shown On Website Already Reflect The 20% Discount On Select GC's. Offer Ends At 2:59am EST On Aug 5, 2017 - 20% Off
Sep 14, 2015
888 posts
394 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
[Aug 6] - [ Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix (QC) ] - SDM/Pharmaprix: Get A Free $10 SDM/Pharmaprix GC (Promo Card) When You Spend $50 Or More On Almost Anything In The Store (Top Of Page 1, Fine Print Bottom Of Page 5) - Note: $10 "Gift Card" Is Actually A $10 Promotional Card To Be Used On Your Next Purchase Of $10 Or More AND Expires On Aug 27, 2017 - Free $10 SDM/Pharmaprix

Guess gift cards are excluded

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

Zzzenn