Hot Deals

[Various Retailers] Gift Card Deals And Discounts (2017)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2017 1:58 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
2263 posts
3154 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
earthpetal wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2017 8:06 pm
[Aug 6] - [ Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix (QC) ] - SDM/Pharmaprix: Get A Free $10 SDM/Pharmaprix GC (Promo Card) When You Spend $50 Or More On Almost Anything In The Store (Top Of Page 1, Fine Print Bottom Of Page 5) - Note: $10 "Gift Card" Is Actually A $10 Promotional Card To Be Used On Your Next Purchase Of $10 Or More AND Expires On Aug 27, 2017 - Free $10 SDM/Pharmaprix

Guess gift cards are excluded

Yup, as always:

Get a free Shoppers Drug Mart Gift Card worth $10 when you spend $50 or more on almost anything in-store.
Offer valid August 6, 2017 only.

*Offer valid on the purchase total of $50 or more on eligible products after discounts and redemptions and before taxes. Excludes prescription purchases, products with codeine, tobacco products (where applicable), stamps, passport photos, lottery tickets, event tickets, transit tickets and passes, gift cards, prepaid phone cards, prepaid card products and Shoppers Home Health Care locations. Not to be used in conjunction with any other Shoppers Drug Mart promotions or offers. While quantities last. Gift card cannot be redeemed for cash or credit and is valid on your next purchase of $10 or more. The gift card is a promotional card and expires on August 27, 2017. Gift cards are subject to terms and conditions on the back of the card. One Shoppers Drug Mart Gift card per transaction per customer. See cashier for details. ® 911979 Alberta Ltd.
Source: https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/opt ... -card-aug6
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
2263 posts
3154 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
ignites wrote:
Aug 7th, 2017 4:32 pm
real-canadian-superstore-20-off-gap-ban ... d-2117548/

RCSS - GAP Gift Cards 20% off
Thanks @ignites. This promo was originally posted here and I was waiting for the OP's source before adding it to the list. Since then, others have provided the source and confirmations (thanks to @dP21, @T3rry, @frankmp, @stefanos, @ValiantSpacemanSpiff and @GSD).

I've used your link for the discussion thread. Thanks to OP @Daufin02 for the detailed thread main post:

• [Aug 3 to 16] - [ RCSS (West) ] / RCSS (ON) ] / [ Loblaws (ON) ] / [ Zehrs ] / [ Fortino's ] / [ Dominion (NL) ] - WaySpa / Gap Inc: Get 20% Off WaySpa and Gap Inc (Gap / Old Navy / Banana Republic) GC's At Participating Retailers. NOTE: Not Currently Appearing In Any Flyer, Only Appearing In-Store - 20% Off

New deal found today:

• [Aug 9 to 15] - [ Staples ] - Roots: Save 20% When You Buy A $50 Roots GC (Bottom Of Page 5) - 20% Off

I hope everyone had a good and safe long weekend. :)
Last edited by trystee on Aug 8th, 2017 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
2263 posts
3154 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
RolandCouch wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 1:35 am
Waiting for another CT Gift Card deal! :)
Ditto!
Nov 24, 2015
413 posts
107 upvotes
trystee wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 1:27 am
Thanks @ignites. This promo was originally posted here and I was waiting for the OP's source before adding it to the list. Since then, others have provided the source and confirmations (thanks to @dP21, @T3rry, @frankmp, @stefanos, @ValiantSpacemanSpiff and @GSD).

I've used your link for the discussion thread. Thanks to OP @Daufin02 for the detailed thread main post:

• [Aug 3 to 16] - [ RCSS (West) ] / RCSS (ON) ] / [ Loblaws (ON) ] / [ Zehrs ] / [ Fortino's ] / [ Dominion (NL) ] - WaySpa / Gap Inc: Get 20% Off WaySpa and Gap Inc (Gap / Old Navy / Banana Republic) GC's At Participating Retailers. NOTE: Not Currently Appearing In Any Flyer, Only Appearing In-Store - 20% Off

New deal found today:

• [Aug 9 to 15] - [ Staples ] - Roots: Save 20% When You Buy A $50 Roots GC (Bottom Of Page 5) - 20% Off

I hope everyone had a good and safe long weekend. :)
Wasnt aware that it was available at Loblaws too in Ontario. Did anyone find it?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
2263 posts
3154 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
No new deals this evening for GC's that I could find. However, on the 2nd last page, right side of the upcoming Aug 10-16 RCSS (ON) flyer there is the 20% off WaySpa GC deal mentioned above from in-store promo cards. The deal is as follows:

Get 20% Off all WaySpa and other select gift cards!

Valid until Aug. 16, 2017. Discount automatically applied at time of purchase.

See gift card for details, terms, and conditions. Subject to availability. Discount is limited to 20% of the regular price. Not valid on prior purchases. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Valid at participating Loblaws, Real Canadian Superstore, Zehrs, Fortinos, Real Atlantic Superstore and Dominion (Newfoundland and Labrador) locations. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.

I'm assuming the "other select gift cards" are the Gap branded cards. If anyone sees other GC's aside from WaySpa and Gap brand, please advise and I'll update the respective posting.

ignites wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 8:05 am
Wasnt aware that it was available at Loblaws too in Ontario. Did anyone find it?
So far I've only seen confirmations of this deal at RCSS (West), RCSS (ON) and Fortinos (ON).
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
2284 posts
394 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP for keeping the gift card deals up-to-date.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
2263 posts
3154 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
trystee wrote:
Aug 9th, 2017 2:01 am
...on the 2nd last page, right side of the upcoming Aug 10-16 RCSS (ON) flyer there is the 20% off WaySpa GC deal mentioned above from in-store promo cards. The deal is as follows:

I'm assuming the "other select gift cards" are the Gap branded cards. If anyone sees other GC's aside from WaySpa and Gap brand, please advise and I'll update the respective posting.

Same info appearing in the upcoming Aug 11-17 RCSS (West) flyer on the bottom right of page 9. FYI.

New deals:

• [Aug 11 to 17] - [ Safeway / Sobeys (West) / Sobeys (ON) / Sobeys Urban Fresh (ON) / Foodland (ON) ] - Netflix / Bass Pro Shops / Indigo / Foot Locker: Get 35 Bonus aIR mILES When You Spend $25 On Netflix, Bass Pro Shops, Indigo Or Foot Locker GC's (Bottom Of Page 9 (Safeway / Sobeys (West)), Bottom Of Page 7 (Sobeys (ON) / Sobeys Urban Fresh (ON)), Middle Of Page 1 (Foodland (ON))) - 35 Bonus aIR mILES
  • [Aug 11 to 13] - [ Rexall ] - Rexall Gift Coupon: Get A Free $10 Rexall Gift Coupon When You Spend $30 Or More On Almost Anything In Store (Top Right Of Page 1) - Free $10 Rexall Gift Coupon

Update: deal for Sobeys (ON), Sobeys Urban Fresh (ON) and Foodland (ON) as well, updated

Thanks to @Dragonflyyvr for the following deal:

• [Aug 3 to 31] - [ London Drugs ] - Starbucks: Get A Free $5 Starbucks GC With The Purchase Of Any 4 Starbucks Products (Frappuccino Or Double Shot, 405ml/444ml, Sale Price 4 for $10 Or $2.69 Each), Redeem Using In-Store Coupon (Click This Deal's Retailer For An Image Of The Coupon Provided By Reebee) - $5 Starbucks GC
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
2263 posts
3154 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
Last ones for tonight:

• [Aug 10 to 16] - [ Reno Depot (AB) ] - Reno Depot: Get A $15.49 Reno Depot GC With The Purchase Of One Box Of 100 UberHaus Garbage Bags At $15.49 (Bottom Of Page 4) - $15.49 GC
  • [Aug 10 to 16] - [ Reno Depot (ON) ] - Reno Depot: Get A $16.99 Reno Depot GC With The Purchase Of One Box Of 100 Iron Clad Garbage Bags At $16.99 (Bottom Of Page 4) - $16.99 GC
  • [Aug 10 to 16] - [ Reno Depot (QC) ] - Reno Depot: Get A $15 Reno Depot Discount Coupon To Be Used On Your Next Purchase Between Aug 30 to Sep 13 With The Purchase Of One Box Of 100 Iron Clad Garbage Bags At $15 (Bottom Of Page 6) - $15 Discount Coupon
Aug 7, 2005
473 posts
11 upvotes
That's a nice deal for Netflix - I'll grab a few for sure. Netflix just announced they'll be raising the prices :(
Sep 14, 2015
991 posts
412 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
Thanks for updating this thread, OP
Time to stock up roots gift cards btw
Sep 14, 2015
991 posts
412 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
[Aug 3 to 16] - [ RCSS (West) ] / RCSS (ON) ] / [ Loblaws (ON) ] / [ Zehrs ] / [ Fortino's ] / [ Dominion (NL) ] - WaySpa / Gap Inc: Get 20% Off WaySpa and Gap Inc (Gap / Old Navy / Banana Republic) GC's At Participating Retailers. NOTE: Not Currently Appearing In Any Flyer, Only Appearing In-Store - 20% Off

If any deal on gap gc in QC please update, thanked
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
2263 posts
3154 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
slowtalon wrote:
Aug 10th, 2017 3:39 pm
That's a nice deal for Netflix - I'll grab a few for sure. Netflix just announced they'll be raising the prices :(
35 AM is approximately equivalent to $3.68 via a Cash Mile conversion rate of 95 AM = $10, so $3.68 return on a $25 purchase is approximately 14.72%.

Factor in any cashback returns from ones CC or Bonus aIR mILES, if your AM AMEX is eligible, and this makes this deal even better.

Heard about Netflix raising prices as well - at least this deal lessens the increase.
earthpetal wrote:
Aug 10th, 2017 5:46 pm
If any deal on gap gc in QC please update, thanked
Any luck at Provigo? I know they weren't mentioned in the deal's fine print but the system might apply a discount automatically.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2013
1522 posts
432 upvotes
slowtalon wrote:
Aug 10th, 2017 3:39 pm
Excuse my ignorance, but how do you use a Netflix gift card?

Thread Information

There are currently 15 users viewing this thread. (7 members and 8 guests)

lazylazybum, Sounghoe, artofwar, gasking, Ryu69, azhang24, roadstar