Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Various Retailers

Gift Card Discounts - Updated Weekly (Moving Over To Expired Hot Deals, Please Sub To New Thread)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 27th, 2017 6:53 pm

Poll: Which retailer's Gift Card are you waiting for to go on sale (max 2 choices)?

• Total votes: 1662. You have voted on this poll.
Boston Pizza

3%
Canadian Tire

19%
GAP / Banana Republic / Old Navy

12%
Golftown

2%
Google Play / iTunes

12%
Indigo / Chapters / Cole

6%
Netflix

8%
Roots

2%
Sport Chek / Atmosphere

20%
Store Brand (eg. SDM / Sobey's / Metro) or other

16%
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11678 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
Sorry guys and gals, my speculation for Sport Chek GC discount in the upcoming SDM/Pharmaprix flyer was incorrect (Google Play deal instead):

• [Apr 15 to 21] - [ Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix (QC) ] - Google Play: Purchase $25 or $50 Google Play GC's (bottom of page XX, Cashier To Enter PLU xxxxx for $25 GC or PLU yyyyy for $50 GC To Get Discount) - 10% Off

I'll update the PLU's and page number when I get the flyer tomorrow. Thanks to my new night owl friend for the info.

vipjn wrote: RFDSimon's thread has two replies of failure. I guess the 5000 limit has been reached so this is not a typical gift card deal that should be added here...? Unless others here report success?
It looks like people are having some success with the deal, so I've left it up.
Apr 11, 2017
49 posts
62 upvotes
the shell air miles deal turns out to be like 7ish percent back if I calculated it correctly, based on standard airmiles cash, 95 = $10.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11678 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
New west flyers, new deals (updated the SDM deal with the page number and PLU's):

• [Apr 13 to 27] - [ RCSS - West ] - Google Play: All Google Play GC's Are 10% Off (bottom of 2nd last page) - 10% Off
  • [Apr 15 to 21] - [ Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix (QC) ] - Google Play: Purchase $25 or $50 Google Play GC's (bottom of page 3), Cashier To Enter PLU 21217 for $25 GC or PLU 21218 for $50 GC To Get Discount - 10% Off
  • [Apr 13 to 19] - [ London Drugs ] - iTunes: Bonus $5 iTunes Voucher With The Purchase Of A $50 GC, limit 3 per customer (middle of page 1) - Bonus $5 iTunes Voucher
  • [Apr 13 to 19] - [ London Drugs ] - Google Play: Get Up To $16.99 Worth of Gems in Clash Royale When You Buy a Google Play GC - Cards Under $25 Get 200 Gems ($2.79 Value), Between $25 and $49.99 Get 500 Gems ($6.99 Value) and $50 and Above Get 1,500 Gems ($16.99 Value) (bottom of page 17) - Bonus Clash Royale Gems

PS. The Google Play deal is showing up in the RCSS West flyer but does mention the deal also applies to participating Loblaws, RCSS, Zehrs, Fortinos, Atlantic Superstore and Dominion stores. I'm not seeing the offer in the east flyers yet. If anyone in the east sees the offer in-store, please advise and I'll update the deal.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11678 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
Went through the rest of the flyers nationwide and found the following (Google Play for RCSS - West updated to include Dominions - NL):

• [Apr 13 to 27] - [ RCSS - West (bottom of 2nd last page) / Dominion - NL (bottom of 3rd last page) ] - Google Play: All Google Play GC's Are 10% Off - 10% Off
  • [Apr 14 to 20] - [ Jean Coutu (NB) ] - Google Play GC: Free $15 Value Google Play GC When You Buy The Gembox Android Game Console (bottom of page 8) - $15 Value Google Play GC
  • [Apr 13 to 20] - [ Sobeys - ON ] - Sobeys GC: Buy 2 Participating EnviroCare Products and Get A $5 Sobeys GC (bottom of page 7) - $5 Sobeys GC
  • [Apr 13 to 19] - [ Jean Coutu (QC) ] - Google Play GC: Free $15 Value Google Play GC When You Buy The Gembox Android Game Console (bottom of page 8) - $15 Value Google Play GC
  • [Apr 13 to 19] - [ Brunet (QC) ] - Brunet GC: Purchase $50 or more on almost everything (top left of page 1) - $10 Brunet GC

Importspeed wrote: Damn that London drug google play bonus is nice for me
It's an interesting promo - I was wondering if there would be interest in it.

BTW, I just checked the link the flyer has for this promo and it is in-stores only (www.londondrugs.com/iTunesPromo).
Apr 11, 2017
49 posts
62 upvotes
trystee wrote: Thanks for the deal. I found the original link here.

Do you or anyone else know how this works? Buy and use the Cara GC at any of the restaurants during the specified dates and get the bonus savings/discounts? And how do they know if you purchased the GC before or after Apr 1?
the coupon book is physical, they hand it to you when you buy a card of of at least the right amount $30 or $50 i think it was? at least that's how it was in Ontario a few months ago when I saw it popping up at the restaurants and bought a couple.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
Calgary Stampede Bucks is on sale at Calgary Costco. It is $39.99 for a book of 10 tickets of $5 each. 20% off.
Calgary Grandstand show ticket will be on sale on Monday April 17. You can use the Stampede Bucks to buy grandstand show ticket at Calgary Stampede Grandstand office.
2017 Calgary Stampede is between July 7 - 16.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.
Dec 12, 2010
532 posts
164 upvotes
Vancouver
[BC] - Donnelly Group - Vancouver Public Houses: $100 (2 x $50) GC - $79.99 - SKU 7766

How do I get this? I don't see it on Costco's website. Does it apply to alcohol?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11678 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
walterbax wrote: the coupon book is physical, they hand it to you when you buy a card of of at least the right amount $30 or $50 i think it was? at least that's how it was in Ontario a few months ago when I saw it popping up at the restaurants and bought a couple.
Thanks for info.
embguy wrote: Calgary Stampede Bucks is on sale at Calgary Costco. It is $39.99 for a book of 10 tickets of $5 each. 20% off.
Calgary Grandstand show ticket will be on sale on Monday April 17. You can use the Stampede Bucks to buy grandstand show ticket at Calgary Stampede Grandstand office.
2017 Calgary Stampede is between July 7 - 16.
Appreciate the deal, added to the Costco section:

• [AB] - Calgary Stampede Bucks (Calgary & Surrounding Area Costco Stores): 10 Pack $5 Stampede Bucks ($50) - $39.99 - SKU ? - Available Apr 17 to Jul 7, While Supplies Last

BTW, if anyone was wondering what these bucks can be used for:
Redeem Stampede Bucks anywhere on Park, including regular-priced admissions, rides and games, food and beverage, parking, retail shopping, even Rodeo and Evening Show reserved tickets. ​

* Available in all Calgary & surrounding area Costco locations April 17 - July 7 while supplies last, exclusions apply.
Source: http://www.calgarystampede.com/stampede/deals
kazin wrote: [BC] - Donnelly Group - Vancouver Public Houses: $100 (2 x $50) GC - $79.99 - SKU 7766

How do I get this? I don't see it on Costco's website. Does it apply to alcohol?
So far all of the Costco offers added have been ones found in-store, including this one.
Not sure about alcohol purchases. Anyone know?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11678 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
Thanks to @realbaobei for the thread, added to main post:

• [Apr 12 to Jun 18] - [ Cineplex ] - Cineplex GC/eGC: Spend $30 or more on one or more gift cards and receive a gift pack free (see FAQ for deal info and gift pack details) - Free Gift Pack
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
trystee wrote:
  • [AB] - Calgary Stampede Bucks (Calgary & Surrounding Area Costco Stores): 10 Pack $5 Stampede Bucks ($50) - $39.99 - SKU ? - Available Apr 17 to Jul 7, While Supplies Last
sku 4437911 on my receipt
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.
Dec 12, 2010
532 posts
164 upvotes
Vancouver
trystee wrote: So far all of the Costco offers added have been ones found in-store, including this one.
Not sure about alcohol purchases. Anyone know?
Good point. Will take a peek in-store next time.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11678 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
embguy wrote: sku 4437911 on my receipt
Added, thanks.
Oct 13, 2015
159 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver
Which Costco sells "[BC] - Thai House: $100 (2 x $50) GC - $79.99 - SKU 1058063"?
Dec 30, 2013
70 posts
87 upvotes
trystee wrote: [*][Apr 13 to 27] - [ RCSS - West (bottom of 2nd last page) / Dominion - NL (bottom of 3rd last page) ] - Google Play: All Google Play GC's Are 10% Off - 10% Off
Loblaws in Ontario is also showing 10% Google Play GC's in their flyer (Bottom of 3rd last page).
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11678 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
ziyizhu9 wrote: Which Costco sells "[BC] - Thai House: $100 (2 x $50) GC - $79.99 - SKU 1058063"?
The OP that posted the photos mentioned the Expo Blvd location in Vancouver.
AirbusA320 wrote: Loblaws in Ontario is also showing 10% Google Play GC's in their flyer (Bottom of 3rd last page).
Interesting, I'm seeing nothing in the Loblaws - ON flyers on Flipp and here on RFD flyers.

What city/Postal Code did you use?
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2841 posts
3451 upvotes
Toronto
AirbusA320 wrote: I'm using Flipp in Toronto - Postal Code M9B or M9C.
Here's a screenshot - http://i.imgur.com/o1zWPlS.jpg
They're also advertising it in my local Loblaws - 380 The East Mall
This is interesting. I use flipp in Toronto as well and my flyer does not look like your's. I don't have the Google Play deal or the backyard furniture page.

However, this flyer from the Loblaws website and it does have the furniture page and also the Google Play deal as a bottom banner (page 16): https://www.loblaws.ca/print-flyer?storeId=1028
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11678 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
AirbusA320 wrote: I'm using Flipp in Toronto - Postal Code M9B or M9C.
Here's a screenshot - http://i.imgur.com/o1zWPlS.jpg
They're also advertising it in my local Loblaws - 380 The East Mall
I was using a downtown TO postal code in Flipp.

Looks like I might have to check out Etobicoke's flyers as well for future deals. Thanks.
silverele wrote: This is interesting. I use flipp in Toronto as well and my flyer does not look like your's. I don't have the Google Play deal or the backyard furniture page.

However, this flyer from the Loblaws website and it does have the furniture page and also the Google Play deal as a bottom banner (page 16): https://www.loblaws.ca/print-flyer?storeId=1028
Haha. Richmond Hill has the same format as Dominion has with this deal. Why does the GTA need to be so confusing? :D

I've added Loblaws - ON with a YMMV disclaimer for the deal and used @AirbusA320's store via the flyer from Loblaws' website, as the RFD flyer for Toronto/Etobicoke/Richmond Hill all show the downtown Toronto flyer which does not show the deal.

I've also updated the flyer links for the other active deals.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)