Expired Hot Deals

(Various Retailers) Price drop on many First Party PS4 Games (Gravity Rush 2, Wipeout, Nioh, etc) - $29.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2018 12:07 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
6117 posts
2143 upvotes
serioussamwich wrote:
Apr 19th, 2018 9:06 am
Prices are still higher on the Playstation Store. Hopefully they drop there as well. I have a 20% off code to burn before the end of the month.
Prices are already in effect on most of the these games on the playstation store.
Jun 7, 2017
782 posts
1730 upvotes
New Brunswick
SwaunyJones wrote:
Apr 19th, 2018 12:00 pm
I'll wait till Shadow of Colosus is a PS+ freebie before the end of the year.
What makes you think it'll be this year?
Jan 20, 2011
91 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
Ha, I just bought TLG last weekend used for $25 thinking I was getting a great deal. Oh well, I still have an extra five bucks.

P.S. Highly recommended, as long as you aren't expecting challenging puzzles or an action platformer. It is more like ICO than it is SOTC, but I think all 3 are fairly distinct experiences.
By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2010
4825 posts
569 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP for list of these games
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1286 posts
722 upvotes
Canada
If you have a PSVR, Wipeout Omega collection is a must buy. It's one of the best racing titles for PSVR and graphics looks stunning in VR.
Aug 22, 2016
208 posts
130 upvotes
Wasnt wipeout on clearance from The source for around 15$ last year?
I may be totally wrong on this
Aug 2, 2016
1 posts
Darn.. I used all my remaining reward zone credit on a new Backpack lol.
Oct 16, 2013
342 posts
248 upvotes
Burnaby
Annoyingly, I have Amazon gift card credit but they still haven't dropped the price on WipEout Omega Collection. I also have $15 in BB Reward Zone credit I'd like to use, but of course every Best Buy near me has no stock of the game and the certificates can't be used online.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
2389 posts
837 upvotes
North York
WH0WHAT wrote:
Apr 19th, 2018 8:29 am
Walmart also dropped the price of some of their games, meaning that if you have coupons available on your account, you'll be able to use them.
Walmart.ca just updated their online infrastructure. I was able to redeem my Walmart Rewards dollars online.
Feb 16, 2013
241 posts
296 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Just a side note, but how do you filter so you don't see used games......
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1286 posts
722 upvotes
Canada
Pyramat wrote:
Apr 19th, 2018 5:43 pm
Annoyingly, I have Amazon gift card credit but they still haven't dropped the price on WipEout Omega Collection. I also have $15 in BB Reward Zone credit I'd like to use, but of course every Best Buy near me has no stock of the game and the certificates can't be used online.
If you buy it online from Best Buy, you should be able to go into the store and ask them to apply the $15 rewards coupon for you. They can just do a return and repurchase with the coupon. I've tried it before and shouldn't be a problem.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6373 posts
3206 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
fujiapplelover wrote:
Apr 19th, 2018 1:34 pm
If you have a PSVR, Wipeout Omega collection is a must buy. It's one of the best racing titles for PSVR and graphics looks stunning in VR.
I am 110% with you on this.
Absolutley amazing in VR.
I play it while seated in my sim racing cockpit with several Buttkickers going to simulate vibrations.
Man, if it supported the Thrustmaster PS4 HOTAS Flight Stick & Throttle I'd never get out of my seat. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
zx6rj2 wrote:
Apr 19th, 2018 1:36 pm
Wasnt wipeout on clearance from The source for around 15$ last year?
I may be totally wrong on this
You are correct.
I even made the trip in the snow to one of the few Source's left in my area specifically for this during that sale....didn't wanna miss out.
Played it once just to test it out, then left it alone until the VR patch game.

It has far exceeded my expectations and has set the bar for how great a console VR game can look.
Anyone who says that the PSVR is inferior to PC-based VR hasn't play THIS, or perhaps only played a launch game like DriveClub VR and thought it was too blurry.
Speaking of which, if only Sony had kept the dev team for DriveClub active, I'll bet you they could have really polished it off and even added some DLC.
Oh well, we'll never know. :rolleyes:

Racing/Flight games are a PERFECT for for VR.
Wipeout Omega is easily the best $15 I've ever spent on a PS4 game.
Nov 30, 2009
321 posts
44 upvotes
Winnipeg
danialwynne wrote:
Apr 19th, 2018 6:25 pm
Just a side note, but how do you filter so you don't see used games......
you cant, last year they got rid of the "new" filter option so i sent them an email threatening to stop shopping there and the filter came back eventually and looks like the filter option is gone again, but they havent had anything i want to buy since i made that email and if they do well cant find it with their crappy filters, i dont want to see used games and if i cant browse to find something i may want well you lost a sale. they are surprisingly incompetent. if i know what i want obv i would type it in but like i said they dont have anything i can't find elsewhere now.
I'll tell you what i do like: A killer, a dyed-in-the-wool killer, cold-blooded, clean, methodical and thorough - Zorg
Dec 19, 2006
349 posts
229 upvotes
Burnaby
Nioh is not first-party, but I do suspect it's the kind of game that might show up on PS+ at some point.
Oct 16, 2013
342 posts
248 upvotes
Burnaby
fujiapplelover wrote:
Apr 19th, 2018 6:33 pm
If you buy it online from Best Buy, you should be able to go into the store and ask them to apply the $15 rewards coupon for you. They can just do a return and repurchase with the coupon. I've tried it before and shouldn't be a problem.
Thanks, I might do that!