6412 upvotes
Ontario

Vaughan Mills Shopping Shuttle (Free) Starts June 1

Deal Link:
Savings:
100%
Expiry:
September 30, 2018
Want to visit Vaughan Mills when you are in downtown Toronto? The free shopping shuttle will start on June 1.
The morning shuttle departs Union Station at 10am and returns from Vaughan Mills at 3pm. The afternoon shuttle departs at 1pm and returns from Vaughan Mills at 6pm.

To reserve a seat on the Vaughan Mills Shopping Shuttle, simply register with the City Tours Attractions representatives at Union Station. Identification bracelets to ride the shuttle are distributed on a day-of, first-come, first-served basis beginning at 8:30am. Shuttle boards at 123 Front Street, on the south side of Front St., between York St and Simcoe St, and drops off at Entry 6 upon arrival at Vaughan Mills. City Tours Attractions representatives will be stationed along Front Street for shuttle boarding and registration. Please arrive well before the scheduled departure time to avoid disappointment.
https://www.vaughanmills.com/promotions ... le_2018-05
2019-roll out the gold carpet! Wins to date: a t-shirt, too many Spotify playlists (not claimed), $25 Indigo gc, $5 Starbucks e-gc
9 replies
Oct 15, 2009
523 posts
285 upvotes
Am I blind or what days does this run? Is it everyday? Why run this thing at 10am on a Tuesday? Is it weekends only?
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
1568 posts
691 upvotes
curlyface wrote:
May 31st, 2018 8:42 am
Am I blind or what days does this run? Is it everyday? Why run this thing at 10am on a Tuesday? Is it weekends only?
why not for the summer?
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1978 posts
1587 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
Nice. Would be even sweeter if you lived right beside Vaughan Mills Mall and worked a stones throw away from Union Station. Free transportation for approx 5 months. At say oh $7 fuel savings a day x 30days x 5months = Approx $1050 a year. Get 2 cheap bikes and ok locks for $100 and have one near your home to ride to the shuttle then lock one up downtown for traveling around outside the shuttle times.
...Location: GTA North

If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.

GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread

[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100). Please let me know if you have one for sale. Willing to part trade stuff or labour.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
4188 posts
6412 upvotes
Ontario
curlyface wrote:
May 31st, 2018 8:42 am
The shuttle only runs to the mall 2x per day and returns downtown 2x per day-it's the summer schedule so it runs 7 days per week.
After you sign up for the run you want, you'll have to wait for the time when a staffer calls passengers to follow them to the parked bus, about two blocks west of Union Station at the curb.
2019-roll out the gold carpet! Wins to date: a t-shirt, too many Spotify playlists (not claimed), $25 Indigo gc, $5 Starbucks e-gc
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
1568 posts
287 upvotes
South Western Ontari…
thedealhunter2000 wrote:
Jun 20th, 2018 6:29 pm
Nice. Would be even sweeter if you lived right beside Vaughan Mills Mall and worked a stones throw away from Union Station. Free transportation for approx 5 months. At say oh $7 fuel savings a day x 30days x 5months = Approx $1050 a year. Get 2 cheap bikes and ok locks for $100 and have one near your home to ride to the shuttle then lock one up downtown for traveling around outside the shuttle times.
First of all its only for people that live downtown and limited seats on first come first serve bases day to day... And you would have to start working 12pm counting for traffic and finish work by 5:30pm to get on return shuttle... I think its a stupid idea would just go to eaton centre and be done with shopping instead of sitting in a bus for 4 hours round trip
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3099 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
pipolchap wrote:
May 31st, 2018 8:21 am
A better idea would be a free shuttle from Finch TTC or Vaughan Centre TTC.
True...at least there is a bus from Finch which goes direct to Vaughan Mills, except it's not free.
Click Here to check my HOFO Feedback
Ebay Feedback
Nov 30, 2018
1 posts
Updated info. to getting your bracelet at Union Station for the shuttle bus to Vaughn Mills Shopping Centre. The actual location to get your bracelet (same location to board the shuttle bus) is to the west of Union Station at 123 Front Street (south side); in front of Starbuck's coffee shop. People usually line up just to the west of the Starbuck's (there's a little pathway between the Starbuck's building and the next building to the west). I've been told in the summer time there are usually 3 lines (ie., Vaughn Mills, Niagara Falls, & Toronto Tour) forming at this pathway leading all the way south to Staion Street. Winter shuttle service isn't as hectic ... can probably show up an hour before bus departure time & get a bracelet (also there are 2 buses!).
Despite the Vaughn Mills Shopping Centre saying to get there at 8:30AM, it is wrong, the rep handing out the bracelets said this location starts at 9:00AM, their other location at Dundas Square starts at 8:30AM (but there's no free shuttle bus to Vaughn Mills at that location).
Make a note that the return shuttle buses from Vaughn Mills Shopping Centre is "Entry 6".