Entrepreneurship & Small Business

Vending machines: outsource or fill yourselves?

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2018 10:09 am
Tags:
[OP]
May 21, 2015
122 posts
23 upvotes
Vancouver

Vending machines: outsource or fill yourselves?

Anyone with offices that have or considered having vending machines? Did you outsource them to a company that provides the machines and fills the machines or did you do them internally? For around 10-20 staff per day, 7 days a week. Thank you
5 replies
Deal Guru
Aug 2, 2010
12266 posts
2932 upvotes
Here 'n There
I always just provided free bevs
Celebrating
[OP]
May 21, 2015
122 posts
23 upvotes
Vancouver
we provide free coffee but some of our offices are a good 3 blocks away from anything food related.
Dec 15, 2015
299 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto
typejr wrote:
May 16th, 2018 7:45 pm
Anyone with offices that have or considered having vending machines? Did you outsource them to a company that provides the machines and fills the machines or did you do them internally? For around 10-20 staff per day, 7 days a week. Thank you
We just have a snack shelf. Someone goes to costco once a month and gets a bunch of treats , healthy and none. If you have special requests they are happy to get it for you. Our staff is approximately 20-25 people I believe.

I'm working on getting us a BBQ that staff can use as well, and planning a monthly bbq for everyone. Cheap and keeps everyone very happy lol
Deal Guru
Aug 2, 2010
12266 posts
2932 upvotes
Here 'n There
TheMaterial wrote:
May 18th, 2018 11:58 am
We just have a snack shelf. Someone goes to costco once a month and gets a bunch of treats , healthy and none. If you have special requests they are happy to get it for you. Our staff is approximately 20-25 people I believe.

I'm working on getting us a BBQ that staff can use as well, and planning a monthly bbq for everyone. Cheap and keeps everyone very happy lol
Wow, all you need to stop the office politics, low wages and staff turnover is a bbq? Who woulda thunk!
Celebrating
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
27766 posts
3585 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
We have management put on an apron every other Friday in the summer and BBQ for the staff (60)

It’s good for morale.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)