95 posts
37 upvotes
Just went to the Td bank next door. Massively long line
Dec 5, 2004
277 posts
17 upvotes
y2knp wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 2:06 pm
Its real and the Versace starts tomorrow. They also have canada goose, mackage and some other high end brands. The canada goose sold out quickly and only 5-8 jackets and vests left on the racks when i was there at11:30. There are tons of mackages with decent sizes available. Folks, we are in canada not china, do not expect everything we find here are fake. I can tell they are 100% authentic but frim pass seasons.
so honest! not even 5th yet
Sep 3, 2017
113 posts
53 upvotes
Leighkane23 wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2017 12:52 am
NOT TRUE. Everything is confirmed 100% Authentic.

The Sample Sale guys are 100% Legit. I have been a customer of The Sample Sale Guys for Many Many years. I work at HR2 so I know what is real and what is fake.
For those that have never been you should really go see for yourself the great deals.
LOL this kid is banned after 1 post. RIP
Sep 26, 2012
4 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
lilorio1 wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 11:48 am
For those who have been to sample sales similar to this, how early in advance should I come to avoid any rush or lineups? I was thinking of getting there at 9am.
Bump.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
1041 posts
495 upvotes
Vancouver
Wish this was in Vancouver. No idea why this is getting downvoted... SampleGuys put on sales all the time and its always authentic. Probably some damn nice deals to be found for wives/gfs for christmas.
Sep 26, 2012
4 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
Just got back. So line up is probably 4+ hours.

I got there at 7am, opened at 10am, so I was with the first batch of people in.

Sales were decent. Jewelery was absolute trash. No necklaces except the massive boujee ones you would see 2 Chainz or Migos wearing. A couple rings and cuff links were there. Jewlery is 65% off. Will still run you a minimum of $200 after tax and discount (not even real gold).

Men scarves sold out. 65% off.

Belts. No good sizes. All nice selections are probably sold. 65% off. Cheapest belt is probably 180 after tax and discount.

Old style clothing all 80% off. Sizes are running out quick. The clothing selection is not that nice imo. Minimim of $110 after tax and discount. The styles are extremely loud- if you like the clothing that Migos wear.

Purse selection is really limited.

Shoes are 70% off I believe.

Boxers are around $30 after tax and discount for one pair.

Their best selection is their 2017 spring collection but that is only 50% off while most items MRSP for $1500.

Sunglasses are all $100, selection is hidieous.

Wallets are 65% off.

All the good items (very few to begin with) are likely sold out. Best to check the last day for extra discounts. Not worth the line up imo. The other thread (look in apparel section of hot deals) with $75 versace scarves is cheaper than the scarves here and there is more selection too.
Jul 17, 2012
162 posts
53 upvotes
Don't waste your time if you are not in already.

Slim pickings if still waiting in line... Gonna be disappointed.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
6385 posts
1473 upvotes
Oakville/Toronto
Looks like I'll be waiting for the Prada sale for a gift this year.
Jan 16, 2009
92 posts
24 upvotes
Wow, 4 hour lineup for Versace. Didn't realize that many people were interested in the brand.

I was thinking of checking it out as it isn't too far from me, but after reading the last few comments (really helpful), I think I'll skip it. I was interested in picking up some clothing but definitely not into the loud stuff. And if scarves are sold out, doubt I will find anything else suitable for me.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2007
2784 posts
1079 upvotes
Been to this sale twice for their other brands. Selection is limited and discounts are garbage. You're better.off buying during a sale at a regular store.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
7444 posts
6415 upvotes
Went there this evening, huge line for Versace, no lines for Mackage, Nobis, Moose Knuckles etc.

Mostly off sizes (xxs, xs, xl, XXL, few low 40s, majority >45)

Beware though.... Know your models and prices of what you're looking for. They've jacked up some of the prices and the discounted them, so it looks like you're saving a lot. (see picture)
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
7444 posts
6415 upvotes
btw guys....should you decide to go and you do buy a big thick heavy down jacket, don't be afraid to ask to have one of those those super heavy duty hangers that they use to actually hang them at the show. They'll let you have it for free.
Dec 26, 2005
273 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Wizard1 wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 8:55 pm
Went there this evening, huge line for Versace, no lines for Mackage, Nobis, Moose Knuckles etc.

Mostly off sizes (xxs, xs, xl, XXL, few low 40s, majority >45)

Beware though.... Know your models and prices of what you're looking for. They've jacked up some of the prices and the discounted them, so it looks like you're saving a lot. (see picture)
It really sucks, cant believe they are doing such thing. I dropped by the versace sale this morning and i think they jacked up the price too as the sale price for a pair of sneakers is 450 before taxes. Its like the original price was $1500. I know its versace but who the **** would buy it.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
7444 posts
6415 upvotes
y2knp wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 8:29 pm
It really sucks, cant believe they are doing such thing. I dropped by the versace sale this morning and i think they jacked up the price too as the sale price for a pair of sneakers is 450 before taxes. Its like the original price was $1500. I know its versace but who the **** would buy it.
Yep, I saw some other jackets that had original store tag still on it for $399. They sampleguys had their tag showing Original price $650 and Sale price like $450