Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Vessi

Vessi Shoes - up to 40% off ($80)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 4th, 2020 12:55 am
Aug 14, 2019
88 posts
125 upvotes

Vessi Shoes - up to 40% off ($80)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
40% off
Retailer:
Vessi
For those that missed out or were not eligible for the free pair of shoes Vessi were handing out earlier this week:

HOW YOU CAN GIVE BACK
We’ve launched a Choose What you Pay initiative of up to 40% off. Depending on your selection, the proceeds will contribute to the additional purchases of medical masks.
40% OFF
It's been a tough few weeks and we won't hold that against you. You can get a pair of Vessis at 40% off - the biggest discount we can offer to hopefully brighten up your day.
USE CODE: THANKYOU
30% OFF + 80 MASK DONATION

If you have a bit more to give at this time, you can get your Vessis at 30% off + help us purchase 80 medical masks to donate to our healthcare communities.
USE CODE: SUPERHEROES
DONATE 110 MASKS

Thank you for your generosity. You can purchase your Vessis at full price and help us donate 110 medical masks to healthcare communities in need.
NO CODE NEEDED
82 replies
Jul 23, 2009
911 posts
434 upvotes
Ireland
Thx, ordered a pair of Cityscape.

Will see how this Vancouver company compares to my Adidas Terrex which is also waterproof.
Jun 16, 2019
270 posts
610 upvotes
Anyone know how these are for flat feet? I tried looking on reddit but couldn't find an answer.
Feb 20, 2020
47 posts
192 upvotes
$80 for shoes + 0 masks
$95 for shoes + 80 masks (extra $15 for 80 masks) 18.75 cents per mask
$135 for shoes + 110 masks (extra $55 for 110 masks) 50 cents per mask

reverse economies of scale?
Nov 13, 2012
51 posts
82 upvotes
VANCOUVER
We have 4 of this in our family all of us have flat feet. My son's cityscapes need insoles he said there's no support. I have their everyday and I also have plantar fasciitis I don't need insoles. It's comfy and 100% waterproof except on top which water can enter. The only problem is the top of the shoe is scratching the back of my foot that cause bruises, but okay if I wear socks.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2834 posts
1931 upvotes
YVR
Anyone own these care to give a review? Mainly interested in sizing. I don't normally buy shoes without trying them on...
Apr 23, 2019
74 posts
292 upvotes
TeriyakiJack wrote: Anyone own these care to give a review? Mainly interested in sizing. I don't normally buy shoes without trying them on...
true to size. I have a pair of the slip ons and I'm quite happy with them.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1873 posts
220 upvotes
Vancouver
True to size.
Personally, I don't find Vessi comfortable. I own the Everyday. The shoes do take a while to break in. At first the shoe will feel very tight, but it will feel a lot more snug and fitted afterwards.
Dec 11, 2019
14 posts
10 upvotes
My feet are nearly flat. I’ve both cityscape and everyday, both I need to add in my own insoles.
Aug 26, 2012
286 posts
81 upvotes
What's the difference between cityscape and everyday?
Oct 5, 2018
11 posts
7 upvotes
I was seriously considering buying a pair because I was rejected from the Healthcare Professionals Vessi Free Giveaway/Publicity Stunt.

For $80 it's not a bad deal. Did some researching and apparently the main issues with these shoes are poor durability and lack of support. A few buyers complained that the shoes fall apart after a few months and many commented on buying insoles due to lack of support.

Still on the fence.
Feb 11, 2017
516 posts
830 upvotes
Ottawa
Love these shoes. I own two pairs already and I might order a third now. No issues with durability. One of the two pairs is over a year old now and I wear it a lot!
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2005
1019 posts
384 upvotes
I had a pair which I used for a few months that started taking in water and they sent me a new pair right away. Good customer service. Just ordered a different pair.
Sep 21, 2019
525 posts
1182 upvotes
Meh I feel like it was a bait and switch. I submitted my stuff very close after the initial healthcare post was submitted. Last night I got the email I wasn't selected, but if I wanted to I could purchase the shoes with the "Choose what you pay promo".

Good luck and I hope some people got their free shoes
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
2119 posts
1479 upvotes
Near You
Damn, pretty angry I ordered a pair on Thursday. Guess I'll contact them and hope they will honour the sale.
Cards: Amex Platinum • Aeroplan Reserve • Chase AP • CSR • Bonvoy
Banking: Wise • HSBC • TD • Tangerine • Chase
Flights: AC SE • KLM SilverBA Silver
Mobile: AT&T • Fizz • Google Fi • Free.fr
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
2053 posts
4698 upvotes
I have only heard bad things about the durability of these shoes... that the waterproofing wears off after a few months.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9869 posts
1912 upvotes
TO
Would love to try these in store to see comfort but I suppose we shouldn't be comparing to ultra boost or hovr right
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Jul 28, 2018
17 posts
53 upvotes
cursayer wrote: I have only heard bad things about the durability of these shoes... that the waterproofing wears off after a few months.
I have not had any problems with the waterproofing, but i walk a lot, normal shoes last me 5-6 months and these are no different. My cityscapes soles wore down then after 6 months the seem between the sole and fabric torn. Overall the shoe is super comfortable and does what is advertised. I'm wearing everydays now, its pretty nice too.