• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2017 9:25 am
Tags:
[OP]
Feb 27, 2010
93 posts
4 upvotes

Veterinarian

Hi guys...can u recommend me a good vet in the Brampton area in regards to lowest pricing and great caring staff...
3 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2012
2374 posts
498 upvotes
Toronto
Go yelp and google it and see what you come
Up with
[OP]
Feb 27, 2010
93 posts
4 upvotes
I did potato but no where did it mention higher then normal or lower then normal prices so just looking for people with experience in going to any of the Brampton locations
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2014
2952 posts
438 upvotes
You might get a recommendation from someone on this forum and the recommendation might turn out to be good or bad - there are many factors to consider.

The only way to determine the basic consultation fee is to call each vet and ask the cost. Same with the cost of heartworm tests and the meds etc.

Anything else will have to be determined by the vet. Getting a quote over the phone on a sight unseen pet would immediately raise red flags for me.

Also, many people only post reviews of they are negative. We have great vets and have been going to them since 1982. Yet one of the vets who performs many of the surgeries receives less than stellar reviews due to the cost of the surgeries - but then we have the blood work, EKG etc. etc. done. She also happens to be a great vet.

The bottom line is that vets have many costs to cover so it isn't as easy as saying the vet is charging too much.