Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Video tutorials 44% off - Multimedia and design software

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2009 2:24 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2005
2289 posts
316 upvotes

Video tutorials 44% off - Multimedia and design software

DesignProVideo and MacProVideo downloadable tutorials are on sale at 44% off until end of day March 2nd.

They have video tutorials on:
  • Illustrator
  • Acrobat
  • Flash
  • Photoshop
  • Dreamweaver
  • GarageBand
  • Logic Studio
  • Ableton Live
  • Reason
  • iMovie
  • iDVD
  • DVD Studio Pro
and much more...

Click this link 09BirthdayBlowoutExt44 to get your discount.

I've tried the trial, and there are some great quality tutorials for the price.

Also, you can download a bunch of them free to try out the service and see the quality of their offerings.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2001
1261 posts
602 upvotes
If you have some kind of academic ID, student or instructor, you can buy a year's subscription to Atomic Learning for @29 US. Normal price is $100+. The format is similar to Lynda.com. The deal is available from Journeyed.com. Use the US site, not the Cdn side for this price. AL houses discrete tutorials for over 110 programs plus offers how to help in other areas. Tutorials vary a bit in quality but they are handy. There are free samples throughout.
Banned
Jan 1, 2009
230 posts
1 upvote
Thanks, I love material like this. A large portion of my job entails photo editing, and sometimes I pick up the odd nugget of wisdom from sites like this. Image
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2005
2289 posts
316 upvotes
I didn't know about this site, thanks!
Prof wrote: If you have some kind of academic ID, student or instructor, you can buy a year's subscription to Atomic Learning for @29 US. Normal price is $100+. The format is similar to Lynda.com. The deal is available from Journeyed.com. Use the US site, not the Cdn side for this price. AL houses discrete tutorials for over 110 programs plus offers how to help in other areas. Tutorials vary a bit in quality but they are handy. There are free samples throughout.